38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Woohoo Star!!! Over the moon happy for you! :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

That's awesome Star! Remind me, how many did you transfer? Those numbers are really great :) :) :) So pleased!

Edit, just checked and it was only one... That is a really amazing number so soon!!!

Star, that sounds like an amazing number!!!! Congrats!!

WOW, Star!!! That's almost triple!!! I wonder if your little embie split into two??:oneofeach: hee hee!!

no real update here. Rt breast is slightly less sore but it's still there. Left one is def still sore, and it goes into my armpits sometimes. Woke up DRENCHED in the middle of the night, but that happens before AF. No more cramping really. Frequent urination yesterday but today is normal. Ups and downs with this stuff so I'm just going to stop posting about it now. :dohh:

my question is - would I still experience PMS stuff if I'm on the progesterone and estrace? PMS is caused by surges and whatever-the-opposite-of-surges are of hormones and my hormones are being kept steady by the meds. I dunno, food for thought. Or something ELSE for me to google...

Keep posting it, Wish. I'm reassured I'm not the only one who Googles the hell out of the 2ww!!!

I'd not thought of that, Star... Even with a single initial embie, it could still be twinnies. Would be identical too! I think I read that twins are more common in our age group ;)

Thank you friends

I will take what God gives me. Eventhough am scared of twins.

Star that is one fabulous beta!!!! Do you have more of them or do you just wait for the first ultrasound?

Wish, symptoms sound promising. As for PMS symptoms I guess it depends on what symptoms. I just keep going back to your sore tatas :haha:

Ellie, glad AF showed up!

Hi to everyone else.

So the RN has been emailing me a ton of stuff. Online modules to be done, inj training (although I already did Follistim so not sure if that is necessary), and a saline sono again (ugh). Crazy I now have this fear something is going to go wrong. Not sure why, but ever since I got the email it is all I can think about. Maybe it is bc my last saline sono showed something that caused my hysteroscopy. Maybe because this feels like the last step. Or maybe I am just losing my mind. Ahhhh...did anyone else feel this way? Super excited and then dooms day.

Yes MDC I got exactly that because it felt like the last chance saloon. It's not though I decided.

It's normal to feel like that after everything you've been through. I know I feel like I get bad news every time I have an appointment or think I've sorted something out... Eventually though, it is our time. You've been through enough and this is your time.

mdc - I think what you're feeling is normal as well. Try to remain positive! If they find something, it's an answer to what hasn't yet been. They remove it and on to the next step. There are a kajillion more steps so this is just the first of the new course. Hang in there, hon! :hugs:
And thanks for thinking of me and ma tatas! There's a bouncy emoji on here that I can't get to on my phone but I would add it here. They are still sore!

Star I had the same question - do you have one more test or now wait for the first scan?

Thanks girls you are the best.

I love the tata emoji!!!

Ellie- hahaha on that emoji. Thats a good description. Glad AF is here. Now we are moving ahead.

Mdc- My hopes are they dont find anything. I had so many of those procedures before I stared IVF and I was always worried but what if they find my fibroids acting up, but at the end of the day I knew I was in good hands and the doc will know the next step. Wish explained it why better:)

Chipie all the best with triggering tomorrow.

Wish- sending more positive bfp vibes.

I have one more beta, next week on Wednesday then I will get an appt for my first scan.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hi everyone :) star that is brilliant news from your beta :)
Ellie glad she finally decided to make an appearance now she can stay away for 10 months ;)

Chipie excited for you and your oh with triggering , another step forward on the journey :)

Mdc I think its very natural to worry !!! Your so invested in this journey ... But I agree every step is moving closer to the end goal even if we do hit some bumps along the way . If we didn't hit those bumps we would ever complete the journey :) hopefully there are only little or no bumps for you bar one big one at the end ;) lol....

Wish I've everything crossed here for you and the Lone Ranger .... Even have the dogs paws crossed !!! Come on mr storkey deliver !!!!!

I've got one cross 2 year old and a cross one month old here alone today ..... Eh lets just say its challenging !!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok, back on a proper laptop so I can type. I hate updating from my phone.

Thanks for thinking of me girls. Apparently I went in a day early for my beta - they didn't have me until tomorrow. But it was written on my paperwork for today so no biggie. I did take a home test and it was stark white. :( DH waited to go to work while I did it. But the nurse, god love her, said that she's seen so many times where women come in devastated b/c they just took a home test and it was negative, only to find out that afternoon that they were preg. So we'll see - small sliver of hope, but doubtful.
I am going to do some research on donor eggs. I believe the doc said our insurance covers it and we should be at our out of pocket max by now, so maybe... if the % of success increases by 30% or something, and it still has DH's DNA and my blood running through it's veins, then why not?

chipie - I'm so excited for your retrieval tomorrow!!

star - I'm also excited for your next beta on Wed!

left - i'm so sorry you had a couple of cross children the other day! everyone doing ok now? :) ah the joys of having 2 kids under 3.

mdc - good luck on your RI trip this week. I'll wave in the air!

I'll update you all later when I get the call. :hugs: to you all, thanks for being there.

Wish, I am so sorry but I am holding out for a beta surprise. I am happy that you are looking at donor eggs and I would feel the same way. Remember the epigenetics....or something like that Ellie sent a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->