38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Three eggs fertilised!!!! Woop!!

I'm booked in for a Friday transfer. They didn't tell me grades or anything, said we'd discuss it on Friday. PRAYING they survive the next few nights. I suppose I should now have a little think about how many to transfer?!

Starting the day off on a positive note. Come on amazing beta results for Wish and Star

That's awesome Chipie! So exciting... On Friday, you'll be pupo!

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing. I am thinking of you today - good luck X

JJ - so good to see you!! Congratulations on your pregnancy so far!! not long now, that's crazy. How's it been going?

star - good luck today!! can't wait to hear your amazing beta #!

chipie - AMAZING!!! congrats!! you'll be PUPO on Friday, I love it!!

ellie - how are you feeling, sicky? do crackers and/or ginger ale help out at all?

mdc - how's the cabbage stinky soup going? ;)

I went in for my bloodwork and was chatting with my nurse about things. She is the sweetest, I know I've said that before. First, she about hopped out of her skin with joy when I told her we were going to look into donor eggs. She was beyond psyched - said I made her day and she was covered in goosebumps. She said they just had someone who was trying for YEARS give it a shot and it worked the first time. Then she told me how they just released a woman a month ago who had a starting beta of 20. And they haven't heard back from her so she wouldn't have miscarried (they definitely hear). So that was good to hear too.

Fingers crossed for you Wish. Let us know when you can.

Hi everyone else, hope you are having a good day today. DH and I just went for a run... I'm so unfit it was embarrassing, but we ran along the river where we walk the dog. It was such a lovely sunny day and I feel great now! We have made a pact to get in shape and not give up this time. We both want to lose about a stone each, so should be able to do it by the summer :)

Hi Wish, thank you, the time is flying by - I have everything crossed you will be joining me! When do you get your blood results? X

Wish- Your nurse is so encouraging. I said a little prayer for youe beta today too.

Chipie- I am excited for you. In 2 days you will be PUPO. All the best.

Ellie- Enjoy the good weather on my behalf. Its still cold here. Cant wait for it to warm up.

Mdc- Yes, how is the cabbage soup going on?

I just came home from the blood draw. For some reason my veins were missbehaving today. I got poked 3 times and finally we got some blood. Now the wait.

Ooooooooh I'm not good at the waiting bit. !!! Everything crossed for wish and star :)
Chipie 3 yahoooo brilliant result :)

Ugh, just been chasing blood test results and they missed 3 of them, even though the nurse requested them! I've got to go in tomorrow for more blood to be taken, 23rd time in a week!!!!! Without all the results, the referral will be returned.

Good luck beta waiters :)

just got the call, the # dropped to 3.9 so it was a chemical. I just stop my meds and I'll get AF sometime soon. Clear to travel, thankfully - our trip to AZ is in 2 weeks.

thank you for all of the wishes, prayers and good vibes and juju! :) next time...with someone else's egg maybe (as long as it's affordable).

Star, I am sure you will have symptoms very soon! I feel the waiting is always the worst. Good luck with your beta! Sorry you got poked 3 times.

Chipie, great news! Five eggs and 3 fertilized...shall we say triplets? Joking!

:hi: jjay. Wow 26 weeks! Hope you have that nice little pregnancy glow now.

Wish, your RN sounds so nice! Bet she will be doing a happy dance for you when you get the good news...yeap....I am eagerly awaiting and hoping for only the best news for you.

Ellie, the first run is always the worst. Glad you are getting out there and getting your body ready! Hope you are feeling not so pucky now.

So many betas today and I am banking on some wonderful news. Crazy thing is I also have a friend that is getting her first beta today too!

Cabbage soup day 2. :haha: Today down 2 lbs but I know it is water weight, it is good to see the scale finally down just a tad below my usual max. Today I started with a baked potato (ummm...heaven) and now veggies and soup the rest of the day! Last night was a bit hard bc DH had a grilled chicken salad and I so wanted to dive in to his, but I resisted. Today at least I can veggie it up. I like fruit but not in love like I am with protein and veggies, so bring on the salads. Cd12 today and a bit of a temp dip so I wonder if O is on the way. I would like for it to hold out a couple more days, but not too long. Yes...I am demanding ha ha ha!

I'm sorry Wish. I know you had prepared yourself as best as one can, but it still stinks and there's no way around that. I hope you can find yourself in a good place with whatever you and DH decide your next step will be. I have complete faith that you're going to be a mom (bc it's clear that you were made to be one) and I can't wait to see how you get there! :hugs:

Wish I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm sure you are sad :cry: as dani said trying to prepare for not so good news is never the same as receiving it :nope:
Today is a day for being sad , angry disappointed and that's just me ( well on your behalf )

Its great you have the hols coming up to look forward to a break from all this to let your hair down have some fun .. Go wild ! Before returning back to the road to motherhood . It will happen for you xxxxxxx I don't know the day or the time but it will xxxxxx

Oh Wish, I'm so sorry, I'd hoped so much for good news. Take some time to heal lovely :hugs:

thanks girls - it is weird to process. Just being pregnant for a wink is tough, but I am glad this happened vs the other likely options - either ectopic or a later miscarriage. I'd have been a nervous wreck, even more than usual, throughout the entire pregnancy.

Just a note - Kileyjean says hello! I've added her to our FB groups, she has just enough time to check in on FB but has a tough time checking in on here too. :) Ireland is such a cutie, it's ridiculous.

I've got to get in on this FB group, I don't want to miss out on any good stuff. ;) Who do I find to add me?

Wish I said it on fb but I'll say it again on here. Sending you massive hugs. You were so close! You deserve this more than anyone don't give up hope you'll get there, we all will.

Dandi, what's your fb name? First someone needs to friend you then any of us can add you to the message. Be warned that we talk a lot (of rubbish) though!

Oh ok. Ellie, I sent you a friend request since I already knew your full name. :) At least I think I did, I may have just requested to be friends with a complete stranger who is also Ellie Cain from the UK. We'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->