38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

I hear what you're saying Wish. I'm not having a great day (who does on a Monday). I feel a bit lost. I'm absolutely obsessed with this journey and it's all I think about and when suddenly I find myself at the end of a failed cycle I feel empty and realise I've no life.

So yes enjoy some time getting back to being you. We'll be here of course. I'm sure I also won't post as much in the near future because really I won't have a lot to say!

<3 you girls - thank you for understanding. I knew you would. Thank you for being such an important piece of my life.

chipie - 'lost' is a good term. Kinda how I'm feeling. But lost means that you can be found, so time to go find! :flower:

Wish, I totally understand but please come back when you are feeling up to it :)
We are all of us on here a bit lost in many ways, but I feel like you girls give me a map to help find the way xxx

Chipie, hugs to you too. You have been really brave but this is not an easy time for you xxx

Good morning ladies,

Wish- I am going to miss your posts but i understand that you need some me time. Sometimes that what we all need to get to know ourselves more. I am hoping that one day when you feel like it, you will stop by here and say hi. Enjoy your vacation. Future blessings to you.

I meant to write personals but l dozed off. Just came home from work.

Dandi- I am feeling alright. Other than sore boobs and fatigue. My US got reschedule for Wed- tomorrow. One of these days I will join you in the other thread. For now am not sure of everything. I am still cautiously optimist.

Mdc- still counting the days until you start your cycle, then stims then FET.

Chipie- You are still in my thoughts everyday. I still have hope one day this ttc journey will end up on a positive note for you. Hoping for the best in your upcoming wedding. How many are in your line up for the wedding?. Enjoy your wedding preparation. When is the wedding by the way?

Ellie- O day is approaching yet? Praying this is the cycle.

Have a good day everybody.

Star, you're so lovely thank you. It's been hard to be miserable today. I managed to make it into work for the first time in over a week and I wasn't depressed. I even enjoyed some of it. Two of my best friends who I thought couldn't come to our wedding have moved their plans around and they can now come. And I just went to the spa and they gave me a free facial because the receptionist liked me! Plus the sun is shining here too. So I'm happy.

Yes Star, I'll definitely have a family of my own one day. I keep telling myself this at the moment even though I don't quite believe it.

The wedding is on 9 July, and we've got about 120 people accepted plus more in the evening. We're getting married at Reach Court Farm which is also where we live. Df runs the wedding venue with his brother. Look it up on the Internet. I'm the first person you see on the promotional video (although from a distance!) before it cuts to a tractor. There'll be loads of pictures all over Facebook Left and I'll post some on here for Star too. Exciting!

Ellie I think you're the only person we're cheering on this month so I'll be a nice big cheer from everyone!
MDC, have you finished your diet now?

Ah yes thanks Ellie. You're more on the ball than me, my head is all over the place.
Come on Ellie and Pothole &#55357;&#56842;

Oo it didn't like my smiley face then did it, soz!

Hey Chipie, I did look up the venue. Its so beautiful. I was also able to see you your skinny self walking in the promotion video.

I am sure the wedding is going to be beautiful. I am excited for you. I also cant wait to see the pictures. You will make a beautiful bride just from the glimpse l saw of you walking in the video.

Have a good night friends!

It does look lovely. The style of the wedding will be quite similar to mine, by the looks of it. I used a marquee on my dad's farm and lots of things I did I saw in the video, like the lace around glass jars (I spent hours glueing lace on!). I'm sure it will be amazing :)

It's FET day. I've been around on fb, but not as present here. I think some of it is to do with my OCD. I realized yesterday that I'm avoiding many of the people, places, things, even food and scents; of my fresh cycle. I have associated those with the miscarriage. They arent, obviously...but the brain is a weird thing. So here goes.

Star, good luck today and I cannot wait for you to see LO!

Chipie, I am glad you am feeling better. I am going to have to look at the web link. I love weddings almost as much as babies! Are you going to the new center for IVF or just going to wait until after the wedding? Yes, the diet is finish and down only a couple pounds. Not sure if I would do it all again, but I do like the soup so maybe keep that around from time to time.

Ellie, good luck this month!

Pothole, best of luck with the FET. I am braiding my hair for you then crossing my fingers and toes :winkwink:

Hi to everyone else!

So, I am slightly confused by my body, but trying just to be zen. FF did give me cross hairs based on temps and shows O on Sunday (have my first ever real EWCM this month...that you acupuncture!), but I still think it is a low temp. I also have Sore ovaries, EWCM today, and just did an opk yesterday which was negative but today FMU probably about 50% positive. So maybe it will be today at CD19. What do you girls think? Very late for me. Maybe there couple days of bcp I was on or the long period messed my cycle up this month. Oh well, if no IVF can be done this cycle bc of travel it is what it is.

Hmmm it sounds like it could be late ov coz of the EWCM. Temps and FF can be Unreliable. I could totally be wrong though and I'm crossing my fingers that af comes when she's supposed to. I got pregnant from a late ov- can you bd and make a miracle?

Df refuses to pay for the new clinic so I'm stuck really. I think it's a mistake but I can't push him on it so will have to wait and see what transpires. Can't do anything realistically before the wedding now as you're supposed to have two- three months off anyway

Thanks Chipie. We (ok I am) terrified of trying on my own since we are so close to getting an ER. I am scared if I got preggo something would happen and then there would be set backs as my eggs get older and older and older.

Sorry about df's closed wallet for now. The wedding will probably consume you for a while so soak it all up...maybe a honeymoon baby for you!

Pothole all the best.

Mdc- Maybe the bcp threw your cicle off. Hope everything strenghtens out for your ivf schedule.

My scan went well. There was only one there. We saw a flicker of the heartbeat. I did spot again today. I called the clinic and they told me to just take it easy and hopefully it stops completely and if it starts again I will call them again.

Star that is fantastic news :) spotting can be for lots of reasons nothing to do with baby . Take it easy xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->