38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

I feel you, steno! My body has been one big mystery the past few months. Late AF, week early AF, spotting, no spotting or signs of anything....Mother Nature is a jokester sometimes...
Though I REALLY hope yours means BFP!!!!

Thanks, Wish! I hope so too. Still nothing and another :bfn: today. I've only been off the pill since August, but every cycle since going off has been like clockwork. I'm trying not to get my hopes up just to be let down, though.

Hi ladies.
Tui FXed your temps stay up there for a long time! !!

Left FXed you still get a bfp.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Afm - af arrived late on Saturday. Just in time for op today. Yup finally having my coccyx removed today! Just waiting to be taken to theatre now. Saw the doc this morning and he asked us to wait at least 3 months before ttcing again. Boohoo. Was really hoping for a December bfp!!

Skweek, best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!!

Goodluck with the op hope it takes your pain away . I'm gearing up for round 4 lol.... Cd4 today ...and waiting for Opk to arrive in the post .

hi ladies !
Steno, where is AF??
Tui Did you start testing? ;)

I went to my doctor apt. He's not worried, 10 months trying is not that bad blah blah blah, still sent me to do a hormonal blood check and a test on my CM right after BD, to see if my mucus is friendly and if the swimmers are ok.
I have to do the blood test on cd3 and the cm test on Cd14/15. Well let's hope I won't have to..

Hi lola. Hope your tests come out good.

Yes I have been testing. BFN so far at 10dpo. Think I'm out. Oh well.

Haven't tested since Sunday and still no AF. Yesterday my lower back was hurting and I was a bit grouchy last night. Other than that, no signs of anything. I'm starting to think I had an anovulatory cycle. I guess I need to buckle down and start properly temping next cycle.

Best of luck on your testing, Lola!

any updates, steno and tui?

I hope your procedure was a success, skweek!

No new news here. Just lots of CM, mild on and off cramping, and no AF. I'm currently 3 or 4 days late. I was going to test this morning with FMU and totally forgot. Guess I'll try to remember to test tomorrow.

f...forgot?!?! have you ever been this late before?
I'm so excited!!!

Thought I'd share my news xxx

Attachments

• 1414001540460.jpg
    1414001540460.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
Tui !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so happy for you ! Yahoooooooooooooo
I just knew it from those temps ! How are you feeling ??? I'm sooo excited

Hasn't sunk in yet. Very nervous after last time. I got a digi for a definitive answer but I still don't believe it.

have you been having any symptoms or just a late AF?

Tui, I'm so happy for you!!!! Congrats!

Wish, I've been on the pill for 20 some odd years. Only been off since August and everything went like clockwork until this month.

have you been having any symptoms or just a late AF?

I'm not actually late yet, lol. I had a really sore uterus on Saturday, felt bruised. I thought it was from too much gardening, maybe not as I was 7dpo.

aww Tui!!! So so happy to logon and read this wonderful news.

Hi ladies and congratulations Tui!!!
It's hard to follow that post 😁 but I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself to the group.
I've added a couple of posts in the TTC and LTTC groups, but thought this was a great place to be.
The short version is I'm 36 DBF is 37 nearing 38. He has a 13 yo and I had an unsuccessful pregnancy at 24yo...seems likes eons ago.
We've been TTC for a little over 4 yrs, we've been together 5 yrs.
We started at the fertility clinic last month and so far we know that we have MFI - azoospermia. We go in on 10/30 for our follow up visit where the RE will give us our blood test results and we'll discuss next steps. DBF also has an appt for the reproductive urologist on 11/5. I'm thankful that DBF is cooperative in spite of his seemingly resistant comments at times (gotta love capricorns lol).
I look forward to getting to know you ladies (ok back to the beginning of this thread to read through 😊)!

Welcome honey xx

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow, been a crazy day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->