38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Oops AFM no AF yet ... But I know I'm out if she doesn't arrive by sun ill test again just for fun . But I'm 99.99999999 % sure she will be here tommrow

Oh and as for being old !!! Happy 42nd for me in 3 weeks time !!!!!! My early 40s have been all about ttc lol...

Jenny !! YAY ! congrats !
Tui dreams are so silly sometimes !
Left.. I hope Af stays away

Congratulations jenny, all will be just great, don't worry xx

Thanks everyone!

It is still super early so I am very cautious right now!
But good luck to every one and I am hoping for :dust: to all
xx

Left, I'm due for :witch: this weekend too. Hopefully she misses both of us!!! FX!

:dust:

Nope she arrived his am :) so onto cycle 4 ... I've ordered lots of Opk so I'm ready lol.

Sorry left xx

Anyone near me in the tww? I'm 7dpo today. Chillin in the garden. Well I'm laying paving stones!

Tui those temps look very good !

Thanks honey. Unfortunately all my charts look like that! I used to scrutinise them for signs but they all look the same, lol. If it takes another hike in a couple of days I may rethink.

Hey girls! Quick Question! Periods have been like clockwork for years 27-29 days and then suddenly last month I had two periods in the month. Two weeks apart! Has anyone had a similar experience. Just waiting to see if they all normal this month. Also hoping to hear if we qualify for public funding for IVF. Fingers cross for everyone out there!

Sorry I can't help, been on bcp for years, and periods been regular since January. If it happens again visit doc, may be sign of something that needs checking like fibroids ? Sure it's just a one off xx Good luck with funding xx

Not sure what is going on there???!! Maybe a trip to the GP ? Might be break through bleeding due to low progesterone ?

Hattie-I noticed that I sometimes have a pink tinge in between cycles now, but never a full on period. I would definitely get checked out.

So :witch: was due yesterday. There was no sign of her, so I check CM and no sign of any flow whatsoever. Did a FRER and got a :bfn:. Still no sign of her today and I still just have lotion-like CM. I have no symptoms of pregnancy or AF. I've had some very mild cramping on and off the last few days and had a couple of days where I was ridiculously emotional, but that's it. Nothing else. Needless to say I'm a bit confused. :confused:

I feel you, steno! My body has been one big mystery the past few months. Late AF, week early AF, spotting, no spotting or signs of anything....Mother Nature is a jokester sometimes...
Though I REALLY hope yours means BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->