38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

AF is supposed to arrive in 2 days... Tuesday.The picture doesn't show very well, but there's a line for sure.. I'll test tomorrow or Tuesday.. Now I just don't want to get too excited.

I'd like to say I know how you feel, but I've never gotten a BFP before. Not even a faint one. It's going to be hard to keep your brain from being too busy over the next few days but try to relax and do something nice for yourself. I admire your mindset. :) I can't wait for you to test again!

I've never gotten a Bfp either! I'm not a poas addict, but today, for some reason, I decided to use a test.. and got a faint +. I don't have anymore tests, and here in France, everything is closed on Sundays.. so I have to wait til tomorrow. Maybe I'll try to hold FMU and run to the store! lol
Oh also, I asked my doctor about alcohol and he sais to was ok during TTC, as long as you don't get drunk all the time LOL
So I'm having a glass of wine sometimes! I'll stop as soon as I'm pregnant though.

I hope your faint line is darker tomorrow, Lola! You could always pee in a paper cup in the morning and then run to the store rather than hold it.

Myself, I'm on CD39 (usually 31) and still no sign/symptom of anything. I haven't tested in a few days because I'm quite tired of seeing :bfn:

Lola that s not faint !!!! That's a BFP !! My line was much fainter than that at 12dpo :) so excitied for you

Here is my line at 12 DPO yours is much clearer :)

See bumper crop of BFP has begun yahoooooooooooooo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
oh lola there is a faint line there!! excited to see what happens for you over the next few days!

I hope you're right left !! Yours was very faint indeed, did it get darker the day after?
I didn't even think about peeing in a cup BEFORE :haha: thanks for the tip !
Steno, it is weird... did you try another brand of tests? I hope your body isn't messing with you!

Lola- thanks for asking the doc about alcohol. I may enjoy a glass of my favorite wine tonight :) I'm trying to do the math on the time diff between OR and Paris so I know when the stores will open and I can check back for your second BFP ;)

Steno, are you certain you O'd this cycle?

Mauijaim I'm 7hrs ahead ! it's already night here ! And it's already tomorrow for our NZ ladies !
Thank you girls, I'll keep you updated

I'm not certain I O'd because I haven't been temping because of the fact that my schedule is all over the place. I had a positive OPK the same day I normally do. If :witch: doesn't show in a couple days, I'll try another brand. I was using FRER because the consensus is it's the best. Guess I'll try Clear Blue in a day or two.

You're so patient ! try tomorrow ! Fingers are crossed !

Ooh lola, how exciting. Fingers crossed but looks good to me. Woo hoo.

Steno- oh our bodies and the games they play. I've heard that FRER is where to start with confirmation on CB. I've also heard that FRER is pretty reliable by itself. So who knows. I anxiously await the results of your CB test.

Lola- looks like it's pushing 10 pm in Paris right now, so I'll check back when my alarm goes off in the morning for the result of your second POAS.

Baby dust to you both!

Purchased Clear Blue digis tonight. If no AF tomorrow, I'll POAS with FMU. I wouldn't call myself patient, Lola. I just don't feel pregnant, so I'm convinced it will say I'm not. I just wish :witch: would show so I can get back to trying. I think I'm going to start setting an alarm to temp. I'll post my results tomorrow.

Steno, I know how you feel.. and I don't feel pregnant but ...

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 18
Just took the CB digi and it says not pregnant. I guess I didn't O this cycle. Maybe the stress of hubby's surgery threw me off. I'm going to start setting an alarm for temping beginning tomorrow. Thanks for the support!

Congrats, Lola!!!

Lola yahoooo that's 2 BFP this cycle hurray !!!!!! So excited for you !! Now you pregnant ladies don't go Mia , stay and share your journey with us xx
Steno sorry about the bfn and hopefully hubby will be fit and we'll soon x
Afm : Sean is sick so temping went out the window :( opk still - and saliva testing still neg so guess I'm still waiting . Am due to of between tue and Thursday so the biding will get going tonight ;)

Woohoo Lola! Congrats!

Steno- hang in there! The temping will help reduce the ambiguity this time.

Thank you so much ladies!
I hope it a sticky one!

WAHOOO Lola!!!! Congrats!!!
I'm so glad to hear you don't feel pregnant too - goes to show that for all of the symptoms we're looking for, there could be none to find!

Steno - how frustrating! I know how you feel, girl! hurry up, AF, so she can get back to trying!

I'm so happy for 2 BFPs so close in this thread!! I hope your luck rains down on all of us!

afm: solid smiley on OPK this weekend, so O'ed at some point. Temp wasn't super high this morning, though. But I felt O pains on Sat and had ewcm all weekend, so BD'ed both nights with Preseed. Haven't used Preseed before, I'm hoping this is lucky for us! :) DH has 'fair' motility so I'm hoping the preseed was a little slip 'n' slide for them and got them to where they need to be! That being said, I realize we have a lower chance of things, so trying not to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->