38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Tui, I live in France, I was saying when I come back to the Usa, my husband is american. I miss doughnuts!
Sorry I'm not clear sometimes..
Awesome avatar !! yummm
Nikki, sorry to hear that. And good luck on the TWW.. I always get headhaches too.

NZ and Australia ... you're like 10 hours ahead ! it's funny

It's ok lola, I realised that, just wondered where "back" was. Being nosy :haha: I lived in England for a long time before heading back to NZ. I miss the walks and the chocolate but otherwise glad I'm back. Weather's better here :happydance:

Off to bed now, been a long day ! Fingers crossed for a nice big temp rise tomorrow on my dodgy thermometer :haha: Have a great day those who have just got up.

Hola, ladies.

Jennifer, sorry AF got you. :(

Nikki, that is terrible about the car accident. What an awful thing for a child to have to go through.

Tui, hoping you get that temperature rise in the morning!

How is everyone else doing?

Not a lot going on here. Just waiting. It is my Friday today so that's a good thing! Hoping I can get a nice run in after work today to burn off some steam.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day or evening - depending on where you are in the world!

Temp is up, not dramatically, but up. Be interesting to see where FF puts my cross hairs tomorrow.

Tui, yay !
It's true I don't know where I would put that cross too..I guess you're in the tww now..

Here my temps are going up and down, and neg opk last night. I'm just waiting :coffee:
Booger, have a nice weekend, I hope you got to run !

Hi lola. Yes I think I'm safe saying I'm in the tww. How long have you got to go?

I just got a + opk ! yay ! Bd right after that.. so maybe I'll O tomorrow? or today?
How's the weather in your country? go on, make me dream ! lol
Here it's rainy.. and not very warm :/
I wish we could all go for a drink a think about something else ! Or if we did, maybe we would just talk about ttc :)

Been nice and warm the last couple of days. We have had a lot of rain lately though which is unusual, but it is autumn now I guess. Our summer was long and hot. Brilliant. Got so fed up with UK summers, warm for 1 month, 5 months of snow ! France is better though. Still getting used to backwards seasons after spending so long over that way.

I'm trying to chill out now and wait, but I'll probably get anxious in a few days and want to poas! Yay for your +opk. Not long now for your tww.

Hello ladies!

Welcome to the TWW, Tui. Both a great and nerve-wracking place to be.

Lolo, wont be long until you are in the TWW too! Have fun the meantime.

I agree about the drink together, preferably in either Paris or New Zealand!

Same here ! FF says I'm 3 Dpo. Tww with you girls !
I got confused, because I didn't get +opk on the days FF says I O'd.. I did get it the day after, and got the dull pain on one of the ovary later after that.. But according to my temps, I'm 3 Dpo. weird..
I hope I timed Bd ok.. we'll see !
How are you all feeling? Hope you enjoyed the weekend

That's odd lola, maybe FF will change it later? It goes by temps mainly so if you had an iffy one it throws it out. Can't belive its monday. 5dpo already, almost time to start the pointless early testing haha.

I didn't know it was possible ! so FF changed my O date to D13 instead of D12... and I got ewcm this morning.. Now I'm very confused..
Tui, when do you start testing?

I have heard of other girls charts shifting O depending on the next few days temps. It's not always straightforward when O is and FF just calculates the most likely day. I have seen other charts with fertile cm after O too so don't worry. Take an opk if you are not sure. It is possible that you surged and not ovulated. Easy to rule out.

btw I have reported that odd post above. Think its spam.

I have had really bad sharp pains for the last hour. Feels a bit like ovulation pains but it's radiating out to the back too. I have mild IBS so it might be that, but seems too low. Trying not to get hopeful as may mean nothing, just gas haha. Why do we analyse everything in the tww !

I am about 6dpo today and no pregnancy symptoms at all - was poking my boobs earlier to check for tenderness but nothing :(

Hi ladies! I am behind - sorry. I access this site from a mobile device usually and I find it a little cumbersome to try and reply from either my phone or tablet.

Looks like Tui and Lola are on the same TWW schedule. Glad you both got your crosshairs but I know how annoying having to wait is.

Nikki, I know you know but it's way too early to worry yet! Easier said than done. Anything you can do in particular to distract yourself?

As for me, well, I'm sitting at 7DPO. My Fertility Friend suggested test date is Saturday but I'm waiting until at least Sunday evening. And there is a good chance AF will arrive before Saturday anyway as I have irregular LPs that can range from 9-11 days. I can't discern a pattern as to what my LP will be for any certain cycle so we'll see what happens this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->