38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Looks like we're all pretty close ! Still too early to test for everybody.. Boogers I guess you'll know around this weekend. Nikki, a few days to wait !
I did an Opk and it was neg.. I guess I did ovulate when FF said I did.. but my temps aren't very high..For some reason, I feel like I'm out for this month. I still wait and see !

Hang in there lola, don't give up yet.

I'm fed up today. Just want a nice bfp. My dog is very cuddly tonight. I hope she is trying to tell me something :haha: [-o<

Hang in there Lola! It's too early to feel out.

Tui, dogs have a way of knowing when need a little cuddling! How sweet.

Have a fabulous day, everyone!

Tui - I also heard that animals have a way of knowing. Hoping this is the month for you.

I am 8dpo today and no symptoms as yet. AF is due in 5 days so we shall see.

Hi everyone, I'm 7dpo today.

Tested today and bfn, not surprising but couldn't help it.

Hi everyone !
Tui, so many women have bfn before their bfp, just because they test to early ;)
5 Dpo here, my temps are still a little low (under the crosshair, but just slightly), I don't know if it's bad or what.
I guess 1 more week for you girls and we'll know!!

Thats a bit odd, not that I'm an expert mind! Can you post the link so we can have a look?

I hope it works, I have no idea how we share ??
My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone!

Glad to see everyone is still hanging in there. The TWW can be torturous.

Tui, you are correct - it is still way early. According to a Fertlity Friend study: "The most interesting result is the nearly perfect match between the average first positive test result day and the day of the expected period. The average day to get a positive test is at 13.6 DPO and the average luteal phase length is 14 days (verified on our sample as well). " Also, according to the website countdowntopregnancy.com, "if you are pregnant and take a pregnancy test on 7 days past ovulation you are most likely to get a False Negative test result. 76.7% of tests taken by pregnant women were negatives - thus making them false negatives." I look at these stats over and over to keep myself from testing early - but you may not mind testing early and seeing the negative, so do whatever makes you happy!

Keeping fingers crossed for you, Nikki! I am one day ahead of you. Anxiously waiting......

I can't help with interpretation of temps, Lola as I don't temp. Sorry! Hope you can figure out what it means.

As for me, I'm sitting at 9 DPO. Hard to say how I feel. I mean, I feel fine but I try not to symptom spot since it seems like they are the same as PMS so it doesn't really help. Just wish it was the weekend already!

Lola I'm wondering if you are taking your temp at the same time each day? FF doesn't colour in the temp dots if you are different in your timings. Is your thermometer a proper basal one?

8 dpo bfn. Think I might stop testing, just getting me down. Yes I know it's early etc etc.... :haha: how do some people get pregnant just looking at each other ! :cry:

Tui - I remember how my mom told me dont have sex when I was a teenager because you will get pregnant. Proved her wrong..so much sex and no pregnancy :(

9DPO today and no symptoms :(

Tui I have a proper Basal thermometer and I take it around the same time.. but I wake up at night to go to the bathroom so maybe it's that.. but my temps got higher today..
Maybe you can try the" I don't test til monday"? challenge? that way you're not disappointed everyday.
Nikki, you made me laugh ! haha ! and no symptoms at 9dpo is normal,that's what they say when you read all the forums !
A woman from my french thread got her Bfp after trying 3 months. She didn't have symptoms at all.
I'm 6 dpo and according to FF, I have a 10 days LP.. it's so short...

Hmmm lola, not sure what to think then. Maybe that is just normal for you, everyone is different. I wouldn't let it worry you. Oh and a 10 day lp is ok. Time for it to stick.

Nikki I remember that same speech from my mum :haha:

Booger, I have been getting funny cramps and sharp twinges again. I would love to think it's pregnancy related but it's more likely my IBS. I was diagnosed with mild IBS a few years ago. Certain foods make me look 4 months pregnant by the end of the day! The only baby down there is an air baby !

Had a job interview today, wish me luck that they call tomorrow with some good news.

Have a great day guys. I'm off to bed soon.

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!! Tui ! I hope you get the job ! and have a good night. Here it's 10 am, and it's labor day.

also I'm sure we'll give the same speech to our daughter if we have a girl :laugh2:

Good luck with the job, Tui! Fingers crossed for you.

Nikki - you are so right. I remember being terrified to ever have sex because I would end up pregnant. It's really not so easy!

Enjoy your labor day, Lola!

I think everything in the TWW is easy to relate to "pregnancy" symptoms. Things I never noticed before suddenly make me overanalyze every little new feeling in my body. It's ridiculous. I just keep telling myself it's PMS so that I'm ready for AF and won't be disappointed when she shows.

Thanks guys. Not testing today. I will be strong. Tiny bit excited by the temp rise though. [-o<

Hi ladies, have really enjoyed reading back on this thread!
Although I'm also 38, we are about to start TTCing #2. My cute dd is almost 18 months and the joy of our lives!!
Really looking forward to the next few months - getting implant out, selling out house and buying a new and bigger house, moving, settling in then starting TTC journey!

Good luck Tui! Your chart is looking really good!! FXed you get a BFP really soon!

Thank you skweek and welcome. Nice friendly bunch here, happy to chat.

Good luck with the house move. We bought not that long ago so I know how stressful it can be, but sooo worth it. Get that implant out and start some :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->