38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

I'm so ready to get this stupid thing out!! Only been in a year instead of 3 but not prepared to keep it in any longer!! Esp after all the bleeding in the last 4 weeks!

Oh BTW - yes I just tend to give WAY TMI at times - just tell me off LOL!

Haha, that's ok. As long as you don't post pictures of your panty liners like someone else did a while back (not on this thread). I draw the line there. Yuck!

EEEWWWWW no that is just gross!! EEWWW NEVER!! that is definitely a step too far!!!

Welcome, skweek!

Shut up! Someone did not post a picture of their pantyliner. Oh dear. I dont even know how you would reply to something like that. Nice temp rise. Hoping good things for you.

I am starting to feel like AF is eminent. If that is the case, at least I will be able to whoop it up a little more this weekend. On a positive note, I just heard my first hummingbird of the spring while sitting on my back porch. :)

EWWW that's just gross... I was reading a thread last time and someone posted a pic of her finger full of CM.. that also spoiled my morning :haha:

skweek35 welcome !!

Tui ! nice temp rise ! and Yay ! stay strong ! no testing today !
here it's the same, temps are finally staying up.. Yesterday I had belly cramps, but it could be PMS like you feel too, Boogers.. and I have creamy CM ( want a picture??? LOL)
We'll see...

Hiya ladies, thanks for the warm welcome!
Pics Lola? thanks but will take your word. haha

Anyone got plans for the weekend?
Started off with a play date with friends and their little ones today. Was really good to get out the house with my 18 month old and catch up with mommy friends.
Plan to start sorting out the house and decluttering.
OOps sounds like my dd is awake will continue posting later today
Hope you have a great day

I work all weekend :sad1:
I hope you had fun !

bleh.. my thermometer just died.. I'm glad it didn't happen while waiting to O.. I'll buy a new one tomorrow then... :coffee:

I've got lines, but can't tell if they are pink.......

Attachments

• 20140503_080855-1-1.jpg
    20140503_080855-1-1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 1399062059998.jpg
    1399062059998.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
Tui, I can't tell you either... The 2nd picture shows a very faint line. I HOPE this is it !!
I guess starting tomorrow it will show more and more.

I've got lines, but can't tell if they are pink.......

Did you test in the morning?? I know it's about 6am where you are, so I guess you're going to test again soon !
let us know !

Bit concerned today. I took these at 4am as I couldn't sleep. The fatter one is a store bought test of 25 mui sensitivity. The small one is a cheap internet one I thought was 10 mui but now think it is actually 25 mui too. It was dark but I'm sure they took over 10 mins to show these lines. So do I disregard them? Or are they just faint because I'm only 11dpo? Im trying not to be hopeful but I got really excited yesterday.

Attachments

• 20140504_081009.jpg
    20140504_081009.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 13
Update......

Attachments

• 20140504_104200.jpg
    20140504_104200.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 16
Thanks nikki, hasn't sunk in yet. DH is out walking the dogs so he doesn't know for sure yet. Hope you are next xx

Tui it doesnt look like I will have another child. I got my ultrasound results yesterday and unfortunately its not good news. I have a cyst on my left ovary ( doctor is not too worried about it as it looks like a corpus luteum cyst) and she said it sometimes happens after ovulation. The main problem is that the ultrasound shows I have a slightly thicker myometrium and that I might have a condition called adenomyosis ( where the upper layer of uterus penetrates into the middle layer). I googled and ofcoz it says its harder to get pregnant and if I do, the miscarriage rate is much much higher and risk is even in the 2nd and third trimester. In most cases, even IVF is not an option.

I am so sad that I might never be pregnant again or give my ds a sibling but I guess its all in gods hand.

Congrats Tui!! I can see the line on the FRER that's for sure.

Nikki- I'm sorry to hear the news but I think you should continue trying. It is in Gods hands so you never know when your baby blessing may show up!

I'm so sorry nikki. I will look that up tonight as I don't know about it. Is there anything they can do to help ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->