38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

congrats skweek!! I hope that your move is painless!! hopefully you'll be in your TWW next time we talk to you and feeling nauseous and sleepy! ;)

Wish wow exciting :) I know march seems along time away but tis really only around the corner . My appointment for my thyroid is then so I'm hoping to get news too :)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm still doing my best to keep up with you all as hubby and I emerge from the fog of our icky sick January...great to know the flu shot was worthless this year!

AF should be arriving this weekend, then we'll be back in the game. I won't lie, it was kinda nice to have a cycle off from the TTC race and just be a cheerleader for you girls. Hope all of you are well, staying positive and doing nice things for yourselves.

Anyone else have daffodils blooming already? I was SHOCKED to see mine in bloom this morning. What month is it? maybe they're just the super early blooming kind? I know, random to speak of gardening, but I was just curious. :)

Skewed, hope the move goes painless, and after that you will be ready to go!

Maui, glad you are finally feeling better and cheering the group on. I have noticed more flowers blooming around here to because it has been so nice.

Left and wish, you have the right attitude and I hope Feb flies by. Good thing it is the shortest month :)

Still not much symptom wise for me so we will see. I was a little bloated and had some nausea yesterday, but it only happened after I was thinking about early signs so likely it was self induced. After I got my mind off onto something else it disappeared. Guess we will see on Thursday! Just got to keep busy, and even if it does not work out there is always next month. See 2015 = positive thoughts and good vibes to all!!!

thanks girls - yeah, I have a few milestones to look forward to in the meantime.
AF, cd3 - tests done
2 weeks later - follow up appointment with RE and make a PLAN
2 weeks after that - our big trip to Yellowstone!!
Then we'll be in March!

glad to have you back and checking in maui - I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! a month off of TTC must be so refreshing. And flowers already?! I wish!! We've been pretty lucky so far this winter (knock on wood) and don't have much snow but I don't think it's quite warm enough for daffodils yet. My neighbor has an entire front lawn of them, I'll have to pay attention the next time I drive by to see if they are peeking through.

left - looking forward to you getting positive results at your next thyroid appt. I guess mine could be considered slightly underactive in terms of the levels wanted for TTC. Any other time, they'd be normal. So we're going to be retesting that to see if it was just a glitch.

mdc - :dust: and FX'ed!!!

kiley - you had a good dip a couple days ago, how are you doing?

man, with all of these little things that could be slightly off with the body that affect TTC, it's remarkable that any of us conceive at all!

Wish- glad you have things coming up to keep you occupied until March!

Maui- glad you will be back in the game! However, we are no longer cycle buddies due to me ovulating late this cycle. :(

8 dpo for me. Had a pretty significant temp drop on 6 dpo and then it shot all the way back up the next day. Today it dropped again so we will see what tomorrow brings. But that seems to be pretty consistent with my wacky temperatures I've been having this month. Absolutely no symptoms until today... Its weird, almost feels like ovulation pain where its only on one side. Its not a constant thing just little pulls that come and go. Its probably all in my head...

8 dpo for me. Had a pretty significant temp drop on 6 dpo and then it shot all the way back up the next day. Today it dropped again so we will see what tomorrow brings. But that seems to be pretty consistent with my wacky temperatures I've been having this month. Absolutely no symptoms until today... Its weird, almost feels like ovulation pain where its only on one side. Its not a constant thing just little pulls that come and go. Its probably all in my head...[/QUOTE]

praying its a start of good news for you and a bfp is on the way. Am 5dpo and also keeping myself busy but still counting the days to start testing!

Well pretty sure I'm out. Temp is down again today. I did the chart overlay with fertility friend and for the last 4 days, my temps are pretty much the same as they were last cycle at DPO. This is okay though. We did not time it this cycle so I expected this. I am due for my yearly pap so I'll show my ob/gyn my temps and see what he thinks of my rocky temperatures that I've been getting. On a positive note, for the last 12 days Ive been doing great with re-establishing my healthy eating habits and exercise! I've even switched to using whole milk instead of fat free milk in my protein shakes. :). I'm finally feeling great again.

Kiley - that's great that you're getting back on the healthy train! haha - I'm 3 weeks in and was a little discouraged when I stepped on my new scale a few days ago. Granted I didn't have a real starting weight, I kinda guessed. Well when I stepped on the scale a few days ago, I was a pound OVER that! I've decided that my starting weight was actually higher than my guess and I have lost at least 1-2. I've been working out 4-5 days a week and counting calories with my fitbit so it can't be possible that I've gained!

star & mdc - what's going on? how are those temps?

not too much going on here - 6-7dpo, depending on if you ask me or FF. Just sore boobs. Temp is remaining high but that's normal. I plateaued the last 3 days and finally went up .1 today. I'm not really betting that this is the month since we only BD'ed on either FF's O date or the day after I think I O'ed. Slim chances!

Hello everyone,

Sounds like lots of use are getting back on the fitness wagon. Always sucks when you start, but then it makes us feel a little better. Wish, always hard when you see the scale goes maybe up, but it happens to me without fail. Guess it is the whole thing about muscle weighing more. Still I hate to see when the number goes up.

Star, stay positive you never know :)

AFM, nada on the preggo test today. Could not even fake a faint line , but I squinted to try and see one. Ha! I had slight AF cramps so I am likely out. I kind of expected it to go this way this month, because I just had that feeling. I will still test if the witch does not show. DH and I talked and I guess it is time to make some appointments, just to check his swimmers and my status. Rather know now than later. Yippee!

Maybe next month, is the month. Good things happen in multiples right? So maybe we all will get BFP. Baby dust to all!!!!

still holding out hope for you, mdc!

ok, I'm going to be Wacky Symptom Spotter for a second - and this might be tmi so look away now - when I went to the bathroom after my breakfast, I had some very light pink on the TP and a couple of drops in the toilet. Nothing since. Being, in my mind, at 7dpo, I'm hoping it was implantation. I know most implantation takes place around 9dpo, but it can happen earlier.
All this said, I also know I jabbed a vag wall or my cervix when I took my temp this morning (I take it vaginally), so maybe it was from that? But 5 hrs later? that seems unlikely. But I guess so does implantation bleeding at 6-7dpo. :)

ok, nutty rant for the day over!

Star- FX'd for you!! Will be anxiously awaiting for your test day since I am pretty sure I am out. My chances were slim to begin with.

Wish- I am sure you have lost some weight if you have been tracking calories. You were probably just a little higher in weight than you thought. Happens to me too. I am back to working out 6 days per week. I stopped for a while and got off track due to sacroiliac pain. Feeling pretty good now however I am not lifting heavy yet. Chiro wants me to wait a bit longer for that so I have been doing Ballet Barre workouts and Yoga. And I say don't worry about TMI with us!! We all go though it!! I would say that is a good sign!! You would think you would have had to really jab that thermometer in pretty hard to get blood. FX'd that it is implantation bleeding!!

Mdc- You never know until AF is really here. I heard that pregnancy symptoms feel just like AF symptoms. But I like your thinking!! Next month is it!!

Kileyjean- dont give up yet... But on another good note- theres always the next month of trying.
Wish- i dont temp but i wish i could but my work schedule and sleeping pattern does not allow me. I work nights. I only use Opk
Mdc- which cycle day are you, my bad i cant remember if you mentioned it already. Sorry am asking again.
I ll start testing next week. Am 5-6dpo. Sore boobs only. No other symptoms for me.

Happy almost Friday gals!

Wish, could be implantation since the range is from 6-12. I agree with Kiley that would have been a pretty ouchy poke if you got blood. My legs are crossed just thinking about it and fingers cross you are the 30% that get IB!

Kiley, I love barre but man I feel like such a wuss when my legs uncontrollably shake. Ha!

Star, fingers cross for you next week! Don't be sorry about asking, I had to calculate it again to answer. LOL! I am on dpo 15 today. My last cycle was 38 days, but I usually expect AF 15-16 days after O. Cycles were stable until last month, so who knows.

Still faintly crampy, but no AF quite yet. Probably will test again on Sat if nothing shows up. Who knows, with slight spotting today, maybe it was late implantation bleeding. Wish with you on the early side of implantation + me way late= totally normal!!!

Mdc fingers crossed for sat testing for you. Hope is a bfp so it rub off me. Thats like one day away to knowing. Am testing on Jan 30. A week from today. I ll try to keep off testing before that. Anyway, i have been picking u extra shift ar work to keep busy so as not to test early.

Happy Friday, ladies!

re: my weight - yeah, I think I did start out higher. The good news is that I've lost almost 3lbs since then! Kiley - that's GREAT you're working out 6 days a week! I am maintaining 4-5, switching between running and weights. I use the Tone It Up girls too - they have fun workouts that work multiple parts of the body at once.

re: the bleeding - didn't have anymore since! temp went up .1 this morning as well but I admit, I did have 1.5 glasses of wine last night. :blush: I finished that at 8pm, though, and took my temp 8 hrs later. I'm thinking that was probably processed by then!

mdc - that's a nice, long LP you have there! :) jealous! I hope AF doesn't show for you!!!

star - I'll probably be testing around the same day. if I have a 10 day LP, AF is due 1/27 (right in the middle of a biz trip - awesome). If I have a 28-day cycle, it's due 1/30. So around there...

Damn, AF in full force today. Back to CD1.

On the brighter side my cycle is back to normal, and with her showing up today we may have a shot at Feb. We both have some travel right about O time, but there might still be a window.

Also, guess on date night it is going to be all about sushi, wine, and everything else that I soon will not be able to enjoy;)

Wish, way to go on the weight!

Both Star and Wish, good luck on the 30th. FX!

And Happy Friday to everyone else.

Happy friday my good Ladies,

Mdc- sorry about AF.... But am optimistic about feb. In the mean time enjoy wine as much as you can now.

Wish- congratulations on the weight lost. Keep up the good work. Am planing to start testing on mon or tue next week. I ll keep you updated.

In the mean time and going to enjoy my day off with DH. Going to catch a movie with him tonight and enjoy a glass or 2 of wine before i get banned from it. I tend to neglect him on the days i work especially this week i worked long hrs and and didnt see him much.

Hope everyone have a good friday.

Star - enjoy your date day!
Mdc - I'm sorry about AF. I'm hopeful for Feb for you as well!
Thanks for all the weight loss high fives! Have a great weekend everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->