38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

temp rose higher this morning!! though I had wine with friends and went to bed later last night, so I'm sure that affected it a little bit. But even taking .2 off for that, I'm still .1 up from yesterday! Boobs are still killing me but that's really it. Our friend's daughter came up and bashed them before giving me a hug last night, it killed! She also kicked DH in the crotch when he picked her up for a hug, so she got both of us! :haha:
I hope you're all having a great weekend! it's a winter wonderland here!

Happy Saturday everyone! Been a busy week here but I just got caught up on all the goings on. Seems like many of us are possibly on target to test later next week?

Wish, I think that could be promising as an IB! MDC, sorry to hear that AF got you.

I'm still waiting out the mystery of whether I O'd and when. FF has never detected O this month, though I have had some very little temp creep steadily now for several days. I think the real wackiness was in the temps for the first days of the cycle, and I do remember that I was waking up at all weird times and everything. By the CBFM, I'm about 8 or 9 dpo.

I've foolishly and recklessly convinced myself that I'm pg this cycle. Told DH I'll be crushed this cycle if AF arrives. Usually I'm better about managing my symptoms. Just like my Sept pregnancy, I've had some of the same symptoms (early, I know, but I did then, too). Very very subtle nausea always in the late afternoon, metal taste in my mouth, quick spot of neausa today when the car lurched. And I just feel weird. Not sick, but weird. It's kind of hard to explain. But I felt this way before. Or, I'm completely and totally insane. Time will tell!

I am eager to test, but I'm trying to hold off until late next week. I don't want to get a chemical pregnancy positive if I can help it. I will be curious to see how I do at the gym tomorrow.

Baby dust to all! Should be a busy week of symptom spotting and driving ourselves nutty!

FXed kpme! I hope you're not imagining things.
Temp dropped this morning but hard to tell by how much bc it was a restless sleep. This is where I should just give up analyzing and let it ride until Wed. FF has AF showing on Tues. I had one of my typical hot & sweaty sleeps last night that I usually have a few days before AF. So I'm going to try not to think about how much I want to be one of the ladies that gets preg right before they start infertility treatment. :)

Happy weekend ladies,

Kpme- I like the faith. The symptoms you are feeling are pg ones. Hoping you Hold off testing until late this week. Its hard but all the best.

Wish- lol sorry about your hubby and you getting those kicks. Seems like you are also getting the pg symptoms. When are you testing?

On my side: i still have sore boobs no other symptoms. Trying so hard to hold off testing until tomorrow or tue. Kinda scared. I have decided though to make an appt for infertility if this is not my month. We will see.

Fxed ladies

thanks, star - I hope so but also trying to keep a level head about it. I have sore boobs every month. My temps are looking really good this month but if I tank again tomorrow, i'll know I'm out. I've had some VERY slight nausea moments too, maybe two? but wondering if those were more psychosomatic (sp?). A couple of super brief dizzy spells too - just when you get that quick wash of fuzziness come over you. But again, I get that every now and then anyway. So lots of things I COULD look into but I'm not.
If I make it through this business trip - home Wed night - without AF, I'll probably test on Thursday.

Happy Sunday ladies! AF started today so here's to day 1. Gotta get back in the swing of temping tomorrow morning.

Kiley- based on my typical 12 ish day LP I think you and I ovulated about the same time. Its strange because EWCM was 4-5 days before that. Apparently my body has high expectations DH's sperm life! I see your temps popped up a bit, how are you feeling?

Wish- fx crossed for you! Some encouraging signs for sure!

Sounds like an exciting week ahead as a few of you are due to test. Looking forward to a new round of BFP's!
:dust: to all of you!

Hello girls! Catching up in all the posts. Sounds like a week of testing ahead of us! FX'd for everyone!

I still have zero symptoms. I was extremely irritated by my husband on Friday. Poor guy haha! He has to deal with my crazy hormones now. AF is due either Wednesday or Thursday. Had some slight cramping last night so I think I'm out. Made my appt for my yearly pap for Feb 17. I'm anxious to show my doc my wacky temps and hear his take on them. Hopefully he thinks it's normal from just coming off the pill. I also think I'm going to temp vaginally next cycle (eek!) to see if that makes a difference.

Morning all. Sorry, Maui, that AF got you. It sounds like many of us are possibly temping this week! Looking forward to seeing the end of this month's puzzle! Yesterday I did not have too many symptoms, but I was psyched to see a temp spike this a.m. I did also finally put my hands on a mini stockpile of dollar store tests, so I'm glad to have some on standby for when I do want to test! Although I hadn't realized until I got them home that you don't have to pee on them, but into a cup? Eew! Anybody else use these?

Here's to a good week for everyone! FX!

Haha kpme - yeah, I got those too a couple months ago and was surprised! I used the little NyQuil cup. :)

For me - temp stayed the same. Up but plateauing again unless the day before should have been lower if I got a better sleep. But I swear I just saw spotting with my smu, but nothing on the TP. This day is going to drag. Also, biz trip was called off due to Snowstorm Juno, so No big distractions for me!! Ugh!
Fx'ed to all this week!!

Happy monday,

I feel like am out this month. I had some slighy cramping last night and woke up and tested this morning and got a bfn. I am 11dpo. AF hasnt showed up yet, so will test again before going to work this evening

Maui- Am sorry about AF coming. I may be joining you too...I will let you know tonight again.

Kileyjean- Some people have gotten the bfp with no symptoms.Good luck with temping vaginally. I have never tried it.

Kpme- I have used the dollar store test numerous times. I have also used the $ 0.88 tests from walmart when am " in test frenzy mood". Positive thoughts to you when as you get ready to test.

Wish- May you also have bfp this week. Am sorry you dont have much distraction as you expected. Maybe go to the mall....read a book, watch a movie, or come visit me:)

Fxed ladies. Have a good week.

Star, hang in there! It is still early, so you are not out just yet. BFP before fertility appointments seem to be good luck on this thread, so who knows.

Wish, I agree fertility appointments= BFP for this thread. That is why I just got an appt with the OB for some preliminary blood draws. My period is still crazy light only 2 days, so I am wondering if my progesterone is low.

Kiley, hang in there, you still are not out. Let us know how the new temping goes. I might break down and get a thermometer. I saw something about a new sensor you wear at night and it automatically gets your temp and syncs with your phone, but it is not available yet :(

Maui, sorry about AF.

Kpme, sounds like some good symptoms! Fx'd for you for a BFP later this week.

Left, I did enjoy my wine. Maybe a little too much LOL!

AFM, made my appointment and need to look for a doc for my DH. Not super thrilled about making these appts, but guess we just need to suck it up for the greater good. Now I am going to have to put on my healthcare research cap and make sure we get all the right tests done.

Thanks mdc for the encouragement. But AF just showed up. New cycle new beginings. Making appts tomorrow too. Am officially CD1.

Fxed to the rest who are testing this week.

just started spotting with fmu, so I'm sure full flow is on the way. :( I've never heard of someone spotting on the day AF was due and then nothing, have you guys?
on to the science-y stuff!!
star, I'm sorry the :witch: got you too!!

Sounds like we are dropping like flies... AF got me too. :( CD1 today. Here is to February BFPs! We are all holding out for you Kpme and Wish (maybe AF wont come full force, I have heard of women spotting and just think its their period and then it ends up not being anything because they are prego)!! Maybe one of you will be the lucky ones this month.

Mdc- I just saw the sensor bbt thing too! You wear it on the underside of your upper arm. That would be so much easier. I wonder how accurate it is though. Too bad its not out until summer! Hopefully we wont have to worry about temping by then!! I too am wondering about my progesterone. Short periods ever since coming off BC. I am interested to see how long this one lasts. If I do have an issue with progesterone, that may explain why my temps are so crazy even after O. I have an gyno appointment on Feb 17 for my yearly pap but I am hoping he will run some blood tests for me as well to make sure everything is okay. At least I will have about 2.5 solid months of charting temps, OPKs and CBFM data to show him. I will probably be his most prepared patient who shows up for their yearly pap! haha

Ok, Wish and KPME, baby dust to the last two standing!

Sorry, Star and Kiley, that AF caught you.

Kiley, I like your thinking that we all will be big and round by summer, and not the type from eating too much food. LOL! My cycle had a little more spotting for 2 additional days, but I still feel that 2 really light days is no bueno. Progesterone would be an easier fix ;) I just realized my Ob appt is on the 17th also, and hoping to at least get scheduled for some preliminary blood work tests.

Oy ladies! This is a lot of pressure! So sorry to hear all these reports that AF has got you each one-by-one! Was psyched that my temp creeped up a tad yesterday. This morning's temp is a wash; something is screwy with our heat and it is 80 degrees in our house and I was up all night. :(

I'm going to hold out until Sunday. Thanks for the suggestion of the nyquil cap for a pee cup! Yesterday when I was digging out some candles and other blizzard supplies I realized in my "party stuff" that I have these silly little plastic shot glasses left over from when I hosted a baby shower and we did this frozen baby game. I think like 3 times I've almost thrown them away ("When am I ever going to HOST a party and serve shots!") and now they are actually useful! Hah!

Hope that those of you in the blizzard zone survived. I am essential personnel and had to work for my job. We got nearly two feet where I live. A bit nutty but too much hype, too!

Good find, kpme! I think we have some too, somewhere. Glad you were ok in the storm. Same here in NH - about 2'. I work from home and DH can on days like that so we were all good. Even kept our power! Bonus!
So yesterday was only spotting. My temp dropped this morning and I'm spotting a bit more and now am I little crampy, so I assume I'm out. I'll keep you posted though. What is annoying is if today is cd1, I have to now travel further for my tests that need to be done on cd3, bc I'll have to go to a different office on the weekend. A couple hrs back and forth vs 15 mins. Fun!

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the forum. I just joined today. We've been TTC for over a year now. Tomorrow is my 36th birthday and still no hint of a baby. I have an appt in a couple of weeks to talk about next steps. I'm usually a forum stalker who just reads and doesn't join in, but I'm about to lose my mind and none of my friends had any trouble conceiving, so I need a sounding board. Hopefully reading some of your stories will keep my spirits up throughout this process and help me keep my faith. =)

Hi dandi :) welcome . You will get lots of support in here all the ladies are just lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->