38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

I thought about doing something special but he knew about the earlier tests. I couldn't wait and just told him to close his eyes when he got back. I put the test in his hand and he said oh my is it alive? So I said yeah sort of hehe. He's wrapped but we are both scared. Won't be able to relax for several weeks yet.

I SEE IT !! that's awesome !! Tui, you must be so happy ! congrats ! how many Dpo are you now?
Nikki, sorry to hear that. Maybe it still can happen, with hope. Its doesn't say it's impossible, it says it's more difficult.. don't give up.

Here I'm 9 DPO today. no symptoms. Changed my thermometer, so I'm afraid it messes up my chart. I also woke up a bunch last and and I was cold all night, lol, so my temp was slightly lower this morning (still on top of CH). I feel kinda out anyway but we'll see...

Too early to quit girls. I had no symptoms other than odd pokes and twinges in uterus area, but had weird mild cramps last month so didn't read much into it.

Still in shock really and praying my little peppercorn stays well attached. Will make appointment with GP tomorrow. No idea what to do now, all new to me.

Lola I'm 11dpo, period would have been due this coming Wednesday! So early yet.

OH MY GOSH TUI!!! So excited for you!!! Congratulations!! Your little peppercorn will grow to be a big strong healthy baby!!

Nikki - so sorry to hear about your news. As the others have reiterated - its not impossible for you to carry full term. Hang onto that glimmer of hope that it is possible. Hugs hun! We are here for you

We had a relaxing weekend. Housework yesterday and went to see FIL's model steam train in action today. DD(18 months) loved all the train rides!
Tomorrow is a bank holiday so time for us to spend sorting out the house - aka packing away all the unnecessary stuff that seems to be cluttering up our little house.

I've cried twice this morning reading stories on the web. Surely it can't be hormones already!

OMG!!! Congratulations, Tui! I'm so excited for you. This is awesome. Please stick around (if you want) and let us know how it goes!

Nikki, I'm so sorry you got this news. Is it possible to get a second opinion?

Lola, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hoping you get good news like Tui!

Skweek, glad you had a nice weekend. Hope the decluttering goes well. Always a fun time.....

As for me, well, AF showed up right on time Saturday morning. So, it's on to the next cycle for us (this is only #6 overall). I guess if we don't have any luck this time around, I'll think about making an appointment with my doc to see what she thinks. To be honest, our timing hasn't always been great but I also don't want to waste anymore time if there is something wrong that's simple to fix that is preventing pregnancy.

Boogers, that's what I think too. Better know before losing too much time.
Sorry AF got you :/
I think it's going to be the same for me, temps dropped today, so I guess af is coming soon. Here's to C5 ttc..

Sorry that AF got you booger, lola hope your temp goes up.

Well I think starting my own thread was lucky, so if you don't mind me hanging around I would love to still chat to you guys. I want to be here when you all get your bfps xx

Tui, that would be nice to keep talking with you !
No af here, but not sure if I'm 10 or 11 dpo, so I guess I just keep waiting.

Sorry AF got you Booger :hugs:

Tui - dont worry, your baby is snuggling in good and tight inside his/her mommy.

Lola - fingers crossed you get a bfp this cycle.

I dont have internet at home right now and the new company we signed up with says it will take 10-20 days!! I am so lost without the internet. Hoping to see more bfps when I come back. Good luck girls <3

Nikki, they always say that and connect you in 3 days! Don't stay away too long x

Lola, how's it going? You should put your chart in your signature like mine, then we can all be nosy, hehe.

Booger, How are you today?

Skweek, mimime, terri, bubbles, where are you on you cycle? Any news?

Oh I have had my first blood test results, hcg is 66 at 12 dpo. Having another done tomorrow to check progression. Will be very nervous till I get those results back!

Hello !
well I'm glad you're ok !
I will put y chart in the signature yeah (once I know how lol).. I'm confused about FF because it says I have a 10 days LP, ok, but that would make me have a 24 days cycle, and I had 26, 30 and 26 so far, so I don't know why it would be less this month.
So I'm don't think I'm late, I'm sure FF is doing something weird here..

It'st all done on stats, don't worry about it too much. The more months you do it, the more accurate their "guesses" are.

I put the link in the signature, I hope it worked..

Can't click on it, but might be my tablet.

I just changed it the first link was wrong..
Yeah I guess FF needs more information.. it's only the 2nd cycle using it..
what about you girls? what's new?

Hi all...i'm just chillin'. I have two more days of Clomid, take an Ovidrel shot on Saturday, go in for scan on Monday and we'll see what happens from there. Not sure what to expect really...so just biding my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->