38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Yay Mdc! I can see your chart! I am going to be stopping by everyday to analyze it lol! ;)

Good evening everyone :)
Dani firstly I'm heartbroken to read your news :( I'm so sorry your LO didn't make it . Please take good care of yourself and allow yourself to feel sad. Its really important . I'm so glad you have people who knew you were pregnant who can support you . When I had my mmc @12 weeks I had not told anyone as I was waiting for Christmas Day when I was 12+3 . Had little shoes wrapped up under the tree . Sadly I lost my LO on Christmas Eve and had to go into hospital . Had to tell everyone I was pg but had mc . So I ended up having to tell them anyway . I decided since that experience that I would tell everyone close early as I would need their understanding and support even more then . There is NO WAY I could go through a mc and the emotional wrench of it without support . I know your heartbroken but one day you will notice that the good days are out numbering the bad . You will never forget this LO , they are now part of you , your life journey both past and future xxxx

Kiley I'm so happy you posted in the graduation thread :) ill be by straight away to Catch up ;) I hope we can track the others that were on here and got their BFP down :)

Mdc welcome back :) congratulations on the new job . Exciting :) when do you start ? Do your current job know your leaving ? Gosh no hanging around for you girl !!! Appointment on the 19th that's great news :) looking forward to hearing the plan :)

Wish :) welcome home from holiday , that place looks amazing !! So the end of March !! Exciting days ahead for you too ... Gosh there is so much going on in this thread its hard to keep up !!! What a motivated bunch ye are lol....

Pothole hope you feeling better about the Opk :) has it a really sunk in your REALLY trying for a baby ;) eeeek I remember it took a while for me and ever time I thought about it I felt I was playing a game ! Hehehehehe

Stat , Kmpe and anyone I've missed love to you all xxxxx

Less than a week to know my faith lol....... Tick tock

You should call the thread bump buddies! Good idea Kiley!

Hi everyone.

Had to take a break for a while as I was struggling a bit after my last loss.

I hope everyone is well.

I have had a look through some of what I missed but it's been very busy!

Welcome to all the new ladies. Nice to see so many "geriatric" hopefuls, lol.

welcome back, tui! I hope you're doing well. I'm glad you took the time to take care of you and come back to us when you were ready. :hugs:

any new plans or paths for you?

Tui, welcome back! I am glad you took some time for yourself.

Kiley, please do stalk my crazy chart!

Left, I have my FX'd for your appt next week! I bet it has seemed like forever, but it is so close.

Hello to everyone else!

So my new job starts (hopefully) on the 6th of April. Have to do my background test and the drug test (no POAS but graduating to a cup!)

Ok, so I am going to try and be stealthy this month with DH. In the past I have let him know we are 'in the zone' but might try to seduce him starting tonight and could sneak some sessions since it is the weekend. Stenotic cervix be damned! :haha: We should be receiving the SA analysis, and hoping for good news bc that could put a damper on the weekend.

good luck on your mission, mdc! I'm just hearing Mission:Impossible music....lol :ninja:

Glad to see you back Tui!

Yes Mdc!! Seduce away starting tonight!! I noticed my husband did not catch on so much when I kept it to every other day. Good luck and beat those odds!

Feeling so much better after today's amazing visit with my RE. 12 vials of blood today for all the off cycle stuff they can test. Should be starting Monday, so I'll call then to schedule my day 3 labs and an HSG. Hubs will be um...donating, and getting the fellas tested concurrently. So all the groundwork should be in place for a solid plan by April's cycle. I was a total wreck at work today, nearly sick with worry about this appointment. I have never been so happy to be wrong. They were all completely wonderful. I felt so calm and comfortable there.

I'm so glad your appointment was so positive, pothole!! Feels good to take some action and get a plan in place to get some info. It's good that they took all of your blood for everything - I had a couple rounds of giving blood b/c the OB only tested a few things first, then went to the RE and they ordered more. It's great you're getting it all done at once.

happy weekend, ladies! any fun plans?

Dandi- I'm so sorry to read about your news. Everything will be ok!!!!
I'm actually glad you had people to support you after the miscarriage. I've had friends tell me about their miscarriage, not knowing they were pregnant at all, and that was kinda uncomfortable (not sure that's the best word) because i never got to enjoy the thrill of hearing good news in the first place.
I had a miscarriage 13 years ago (omg) and I still sometimes think about what that baby would have been like.

Tui- I'm glad you checked in! What's the plan now?

Left- Thanks for starting the new thread!!! I will definitely be there!

WISH!!! Amazing pics. I love seeing wild buffalo-makes me think of a time when land was pristine and untouched. RE: TTC. The end of march/beginning of april is so close. You've been so patient thus far, what's a few more weeks?! :winkwink: Did you find out what your insurance covers and what you will be paying out of pocket?

Pothole- you sound like me back in November. I had bloodwork taken a few times that cycle to make sure hormone levels were good and that I was ovulating. I had a HSG (one blocked tube) and hubby had his semen analysis. I got pregnant THAT MONTH. It's good to have has much info as possible.

SK: Glad you're all settled into the new home! i read your 25 month breastfeeding sticker and i'm in awe. That's really great. I'll be happy just to make it through 6 months of breastfeeding. :/

Maui and Mdc- I read how you both felt down about the last BFNs. I hear ya- I only went through it for a couple of months, but it was still heart-wrenching. You have to look at each month as a fresh start though. Also, please don't feel like you're letting your DHs down. It takes TWO people to create this being! Everything has to be just right- from the temperature of his man parts, the PH of the semen, his swimmers. It's a miracle that any of us are here at all.

Kiley- how ya feeling? My only symptoms up until 7 weeks were sore boobs and then the bi&chiness, exhaustion and overall sickness snuck in. I gotta be honest- I was completely miserable. I've had friends who didn't feel any difference at all during the first trimester. Hopefully you will be like them!!!

Hi to the rest of you, ladies!!!
I have today off and I need to go and purchase some bigger, grandma-like underwear. My cute little undies are no longer comfortable.

I've attached some pics. 15 week ultrasound and 17 week belly pic.

Attachments

• 15weekUS.jpg
    15weekUS.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 17weeks.jpg
    17weeks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello Ladies,

Its good to touch base with you all today. Finally got some couple of days off to rejuvenate.

Dandi- I am so sorry for your loss. May you continue to have comfort during this time. Thinking about your DH and you at this time. Praying for the best in the next phase of your life.

Wish- maybe you are a sister from another mother lol. Its just so strange to share anniversary, both our mothers having babies earlier, us ttc # 1! when is your birthday? Maybe it’s the same as mine…it would so strange!. Love your vacation pics. Looks so peaceful. Glad you are back and refreshed from taking some time off somewhere you both enjoyed.

Mdc- Am just like you… been busy with work and just got to start using opk today. I tempt once in a while and I know that doesn't help as much. My sleeping patterns changes a lot with shift work. All the best with tempting and getting DH to BD. Yes, I like the positive attitude too :). Congratulations on the new job. Yay! If we lived close we could have gone lunch or dinner to celebrate the new job.

Left- Hey thanks for that new graduation thread. I will also be stalking it to check on the graduates and hopefully we will be there as graduates. I am always glad of your positive insights and encouragement post. Next week is your appointment? Fx that all goes well. Update us please.

Kpme- That’s a cute story about the roses. It’s the thought that counts right? Think this is the weekend you are in NY with DH? That sure was a good plan to make the TWW go faster. Have fun. FX for good news after your TWW.

Mau- Just checking, hope all is well.

Shar- Hows the going?

Kiley- Thanks for the update on the graduate thread.

Pothole- Am glad your appointment went well. I can see things are falling into place. Good luck.

Tui- Nice to meet you, you are the one that started this thread. Thanks for that. Hope you is well with you.

Skweek- nice to meet you too:)

Jesseicat- We havent met but cute baby pic and you too. All the best in the rest of the journey with your little one.

AFM: CD 11 here. I have been relaxed about this cycle. Just started using opk today, no peak yet. But will try and BD today. I have my long awaited annual pap finally rescheduled to March 18 and hopefully will talk to my OB about labs and other stuff. My OB also does fertility stuff so that helps. Nothing planned this weekend. Just taking it easy. DH and I are planning to go try a new Indian Restaurant opened in our area this weekend. That’s the only highlight of this weekend for us. Oh, and doing our taxes. Hoping everybody have a wonderful weekend.

Pothole, so glad your appt went well! Half the battle is trying to find a practice you feel comfortable with.

Jessiecat, what a cute bump! Sorry about the granny panties....oh the price we women have to pay :winkwink:

Wish, no big plans for me this weekend. All this work travel has worn me out and this is the is the first weekend in a while we can just chill-lax!

Hello to everyone else!

Afm, I succeeded with my mission kind of, missed last night but made up for it this morning. Hopefully the flashy smiley will turn solid and we can get a big fat surprise. Yeah, I know I said I was going to lay back this month, but cannot help myself. :haha:

Hi star! See you are looking at the page. :)

Hi everyone.

Jessie lovely bump. To answer your question, no plan, just one day at a time.

Praying for rain this weekend. Never thought I'd say that! But we have had a terrible drought this summer. I love the sound of rain on the roof, especially when I'm in the bath, lol.

Hi everyone :) well I'm using my cbfm this month and feeling very pro active :) is it important to take temp too ? Or will it confirm and detect ovulation ? My appointment is on Monday so,if I've good news on the Ttc front it will be perfect timing for this month :) yipeeee . If its not I guess its more waiting for me . Not much I can do about it if that's the case so as the songs goes I'd just need to " let it go " ;) lol...... And try have some faith in the " bigger plan " I'm not very religious but do have a faith that helps :)

Jess wow what a beautiful scan and bump :) so delighted so many are joining in the " graduate page :) don't worry we will all get there someday soon

Time for food !!! Love to everyone

Since we can't try again for a few months, I've decided to use that time to try to improve my health any way I can. I'm going to go back to a paleo diet, try to get some weight off, start using Progessence Plus, maybe some Q10 to help egg quality. Do any of ladies have any other natural suggestions that I should look into? I want to do all I can to help my situation so maybe it doesn't take as long to get a BFP next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->