38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Kmpe !!!! I just knew it !!! Yipeeeee ..... It was the sore boobs that gave it away ;) lol.......
I told ya march would be a lucky month with more to come ;) I'm guessing by summer our graduation thread will be extremely crowded :)

Congratulation :) so happy for you xx

Mdc-Thanks an doing better now. Hahaha you killing me with that comment on feeling on the nips lol. My fx are crossed you are next with bfp!

Wish- i like the name Nola. Am sure you will have a good time in New Orleans. Thats one of the places i would like to visit one of these days. Dh is ok with the name Nola?

The graduate thread is filling up with new grads��. Sticky baby for you kpme and happy 9 months!

Hope everybody is having a good Friday. Nothing new here. Guess am 1 dpo. Enjoying the good weather. Nothing special planned for the weekend. Dh and I Will go visit some friends on sat, then go play soccer on sunday. We have a local indoor league that we play once or twice a week with some friends here. I will also try and have a glass on green beer on St Partricks day coz i will only be about 5dpo and i think thats ok? What are you guys doing this weekend?
Enjoy the weekend everybody☺️

You are so right Left about the graduation thread filling up by summer... I can also feel it :)

OMG! OMG! OMG! A big fat congratulations KPME!!!!! Wow first Kiley and then you we are dropping like flies! I would say cheers but no alcohol for you for nine more months! I will have a glass for you though :winkwink:

Star, I would say yes on the green beer. If you think implantation does not happen till on average DPO 10 you should be fine. It is my thought to enjoy in now while you can.

Hahaha Left... Dont you think 2 i ll be stretching it:) but if the mood is good, i do 2 lol

Am still excited for Kpme, you would think its me that got the BFP! I ll drink 2 glasses of wine to celebrate KPME VICTORY! Hurray to KPME!

Anyhow you HAVE to raise a glass with me :) don't think we have green beer here in Ireland lol

Ok twist my arm I will have two also!

Btw, Kiley posted an update on the expanding graduation page.

I will Left! How comes you dont have green beer. Am not Irish but i celebrate St Partricks day.... Actully like the day coz thats the only day i get to drink green beer:)

Kpme! That is amazing news! I am so insanely happy for you!! Baby dust us all!

OMG Kpme!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Yay! Another bump buddy!!!! It will be nice to be in a group with others that are newly prego. The other group I am in, most are quite a bit further along than I. I totally knew you were pregnant when you said it hurt when you took your bra off! Happened the exact same way with me! And my boobs NEVER hurt with my period. Didn't have much for symptoms either. Even now.

Mdc one of my very first symptoms was constipation. I was 8DPO when I had my pap and my doctor could even tell I was constipated. It's rare for me to get that way as well. Good sign for you. Means your progesterone is nice and high. Progesterone slows digestion down so baby can get some of your nutrients before they go through your body.

Star don't worry about having a drink. I had a glass of wine on Valentine's day at 5dpo.

Jessie- super cute baby bump. I hope mine is as cute as yours! Glad to have you in the Grad thread!

Baby dust and prayers for the rest of you I have been silently stalking and cheering you on! I Have been willing you all pregnant so I can have my bump buddies!

haha, thanks for all the great messages, and I'm so glad to know wine was consumed in celebration! I will confess I had one glass with dinner in NYC On two nights after getting my bfn and being sure I has not pg because of no symptoms! I am glad I enjoed them!!

I did tell DH. He was teasing me about something, and I said, "is that how you are going to talk to your pregnant wife?" He just looked at me stunned. When I told him I was 5 weeks he got mad because he thought all the bd was for naught because I had to remind him how the counting works....he thought for a split second that I was already pregnant by that time. Cute.

We are probably going to hold off on telling anyone for a bit. Last time I told my sister right away but I am not sure what I am going to do. Today is their 1 year old birthday party for our niece (they live in CT and we aren't going, but stopped by for a quick mini party last weekend on our way to NYC) so I don't want to trump her day anyway. Unclear whether the party is for my niece or my sister.....:p

Gotta run! Thanks for all the good wishes. Enjoy those green beers!

CONGRATS KPME!!

Kiley and KPME: I completely stopped drinking during the first tri but i've had two 1/4 glasses of wine in the 2nd tri. My OB also gave me the go- ahead to drink coffee again so i have a few 1/2 cups per week. Helps with the headaches that are more common in the 2nd tri.

Wish: I think Nola is an absolutely beautiful name! We were actually going to use "Lola" for a first name if we had a girl, but then another friend beat us to it.

Left: One of my patients is from Ireland and was saying you guys actually celebrate St Paddy's Day! I thought it was only an American holiday, similar to Valentine's Day. ;)

Haha yes it's a national holiday :) no work !! That's the best bit !! Ill probably have a green milkshake lol..... And go watch a local parade my niece is in with the brownies :)

Jessie cannot believe your almost half way already OMG !!! That went by very quickly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->