38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Wish sounds so exciting :) I'm guessing it will be June before I'm in my next Tww as well !! That's IF I gets the go ahead in may ! I'm thinking already that whilst he may switch meds he will " want to monitor me on them for a month or so first " but that's just a guess .
So Tui how is today anything out of the ordinary ??? Sorry I'm probably not helping ;)

tui, that makes me sad :cry: my fingers and toes are so crossed for you.

Feel pretty normal so far today. Must just have been the switch in hormones making me weird.

Been awake since 5am. Must stop reading and get my ass out of bed! Things to do.

Wish, that sounds amazing, and they all sound nice at the office. Odd, I bet you never remotely thought you would be excited over ultrasounds, injections, and all the meds, but I am SO excited for you! I am secretly hoping for twins too, hard enough getting pregnant once so I am all for it. Exciting two months ahead for you, and the restaurant sounds divine.

Left, I hope you get to jump back in the tww in June! I envision a lot of BFP between now and July!

Tui, sorry to hear that, but I see a sticky bean or two for you in the near future. Fx'd! Hoping for some good symptoms soon! When do you usually test?

Star, GL with the HSG tomorrow. Just breathe! Easier said than done though I know I was a wreck last time with worry, probably will be again.

It has been the craziest week and in one hour officially rid of my stressful job! It has been back to back meetings all week to get all the loose ends tied up, but enjoying some vino and watching the clock wind down. Well on the fertility front, been up and down. First I asked to get the dilation on next Tuesday, and the doc could not do it but she said Friday...cool right? Nope, she meant today and I was crazy booked with calls. Her assistant was not to friendly today, but I am supposed to do misoprostil the day before the dilation and with no Rx I had no way of thinking it was today. So I asked for next week and her assistant said she was booked. So in went into the mode it was not going to happen. Then I got an email saying to call when my HSG is scheduled and they would get me in. So I think we are back on track for Wed. Geez! I am oddly excited for next Wed, but likely because I was to get the it the hell over. DH is not handling the SA results so well :cry: Tried to have a little fun the other night and he was just so in his head (not the right one anyway :rofl: ) it did not work out. I feel bad, but he has the power to make some changes to help the morphology and it's not like he is getting poked and prodded like I am. He is a smoker and I have been letting him quit his own way, but it is time. I get the whole male ego thing, but seriously time to buck up.

Hope everybody is well…..

Wish- I am impressed with the way you got the IVF process down packed. Am excited for you and wishing for twins from you…for real am praying for twins for you wish.

Left- Fx crossed you get your go ahead in May 11 so you can get busying making that baby:)

Tui- Any updates today? Hoping for that bean to be conceived this cycle and more so it sticks!

Mdc- Sorry for all the commotion on getting your HSG/Dilation scheduled….glad you finally got a day. I also had a hard time getting a day for my HSG and the only day they could squeeze me in for the test is today @ 2p. All the best with your upcoming test too.

Afm, It’s going to be a busy day today. I have some labs to be drawn and of course the HSG test. Its about 11am where am at now just trying to calm my nervous down by doing some cleaning, watching tv and browsing the net. I wish I could drink a glass of wine to calm me down but I don’t want to mess up any labs or the test. My Dr gave me an Rx of Doxycycline to start today X3 days as a prophylactic before the test. Wish i could have been given me an Rx for 2 glasses of wine before the test:) I am so ready for the test to find out the state of my lovely tubes. Am also prepared for the results. It will help me know what needs to be done next. The only thing am looking forward to is a dinner date with my DH to our favorite restaurant where we had our first date:)

Enjoy your weekend lovely Ladies:)

hi girls!

first off - tui, what's going on? any updates?

star - how did the HSG go?

mdc - how's the new gig? sounds super busy but i'm sure it'll even out soon. Seems like there are always extremes when starting a new job. Either you're sitting around waiting for something to do b/c no one was really prepared for you to start, or you already have a ton of things lined up b/c they WERE ready for you. I think I'd prefer the latter. I'm super excited for your HSG too - like you said, just to get it over with and get the results. I commend you for taking a stand with your DH about his smoking. I hope he bucks up!

you ladies are so funny praying for twins! heehee! :haha: We have this one month to try again naturally and for free before we start all of that. I might hound DH this whole week, considering I O'ed pretty early last month. I'm going to go just by my ewcm b/c I had a TON the week before I thought I was supposed to O last month and wouldn't you know it, AF came early which coincided with all of the ewcm. Maybe we can achieve this ourselves if we try one more time!
Also, I've lost another 2lbs! I want to lose 3-5 more before NO, and hope to keep it that way unless otherwise preggo! :)

Just popping in to say hello! I'm not contributing much right now, but I'm following along and wishing you all the very best with so many upcoming tests and procedures. All one step closer to your babies! Can't wait to see what the next few months hold for this group. :dance:

Afm, just waiting around patiently for af. Hopefully all will be well and I'll be back in the game with you girls in April! fx!

Quick hello to everyone , I'm exhausted as was on road trip with work today . 8 hours round trip uck . Got loads of Ewcm today cd 8 !!!! WTF !!! Way early !! Is it possible that feb being a shorter month threw us all off ??? Mmm

Thanks for asking girls. Think I'm out this cycle. BFN at 9dpo. Normally see something by then so not lucky this time. Just waiting for AF now.

Anyone else testing?

Testing nope ....... I'm not even trying lol.... Oooh you reminded me must order more things to pee on lol ... Have them in stock !!

Yes, Wish am still rooting for twins for you:) By the way, this trying on your own thing may bring a BFP. You really never know..

Tui am sorry....but 9dpo is still early. Maybe this cycle is different. Fx for you.

Afm, my HSG was not bad when the dye went through the left tube but incredibly painful when it was trying to go through the right tube. The dye partially went through that right tube. In short, my left tube is good but my right tube is partially blocked. Well, that is done with and glad i know what am dealing with. My Doc was so encouraging and wants to see me next cycle if nothing happens this time around. Today i took DH to his SA but he didnt want me inside the room with him. Oh well, that was fine with me too:) Now we have to wait for his results and take it from there.

Hi to everybody else..

Dandi- April is around the corner:) Very soon we will all be in the same team " TTC ". Hang in there:) Thanks for being around:)

Mdc- All the best on Wed. I will be thinking of you and hoping for good results.

HOLY CRAP! 10dpo

Attachments

• IMG_4509 (Large).jpg
    IMG_4509 (Large).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
I'm being positive. Due date calculated, ticker is up.

HOLY CRAP IS RIGHT !!!!!! Congratulations TUI. So so happy for you :) and good for you with the PMA keep it up it can only but help !!! Think that's the earliest ticker I've ever seen :) I'm loving it !!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee
Have you to do anything now ? Get proggeterone ? Anything ?

Star glad it wasn't too traumatic and the news was good :) half a blocked tube ain't half bad :) more working than not !!! Good on your OH . Here is hoping he get good results too :)

I ovulated cd11 so my ticker is out ( based on lmp), but I'm sick of arguing with docs and sonographers about it. Just going with it now.

No I don't need anything. Tests are all clear. Progesterone been tested twice. It was 60 not pregnant, and 101 pregnant, which is fab.

Just positive thoughts and love. Will see doc in a week or so maybe. Not anxious about betas or anything this time. Too stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->