38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Oh TUI that is such good news :) and you are so right not to stress ... Won't do you or bubba any good !! Worry is a useless emotion so we won't even talk about it !!!!

How did oh take the news ???

He's been away all day. Two plane rides and a big drive for a job down south. I told him when he called though. I never wait. We are in this together.

YAY TUI!!!! This better be a super sticky one!!! I love how you're all zen about it this time. Awesome job, keep it up.

Man, I feel like I'm saying congratulations more than 'so sorry' lately, this is WONDERFUL!!!!

Star - get to BD'ing!! Your pipes are cleared out now, we need an HSG BFP from you! no pressure... ;)

Holy crap Tui that is AMAZING! I hope for a super sticky bean for you and OH!

Hello to everyone else! I am just trying to hang low until my dilation gets done today and HSG tomorrow so I don't stress too much. But with this good news I just had to drop in!

Thanks everyone. Looks like there will be some hsg babies following soon I hope xx

mdc - good luck tomorrow!! I hope everything goes smoothly and you get yer stretch on! ;)

afm, just saw some ewcm so you better believe I'll be nudging DH tonight. And tomorrow night. And the next night.... :)

TUI!!!!!!!! Congrats!! I am sending BIG prayers for your sticky bean!! And way to be positive about it with the ticker!! I am just so happy for you guys!

Mdc- Good luck tomorrow!! Praying that April is your month!

Wish- Get busy!! Hoping it happens naturally for you!

Star- glad your appt went well for the most part too!

Yay! I'm getting more bump buddies!

Wish have fun tonight.

Mdc-sending positive thoughts your way.

Left- May is almost here... Hoping for that green light now.

Everyone else good luck. Will catch up more later... Heading to work.
Baby dust to all.

YAY Tui!!!

Wish: Can you imagine? Twins? Omg. They would make this wait all worthwhile. All this talk of New Orleans makes me wanna go now! I've never been.

Star: glad the HSG wasn't "too" bad. I think you know i got pregnant the month of my HSG with my one blocked tube so ya never know...

Mdc: You're next for the HSG, correct?

Hi to the rest of you lovely ladies!

We spent a fabulous 4 days in San Francisco eating yummy food and seeing friends/family. We're trying to travel every month until the baby gets here. We made the FB announcement since I'm 20 weeks now...Also, WE'RE HAVING A BOY! :happydance: We kinda figured we were since we had seen a penis on the 15 week and 17 week ultrasounds, but confirmed it at the 20 week. I'm thrilled because with 3 sisters and no brothers, i REALLY wanted a boy.

My 37 year old friend text messaged me over the weekend with some fabulous news. SHE IS 13 weeks pregnant with a little boy after 2.5 years of trying and 2 miscarriages that both required D&Cs. It will happen for everyone here and i cannot wait!!!

TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "
Here is the link TUI :)

Jessie 20 weeks !!! Eeeeek and a little blue !!! So happy for you :) I was the same 4 sisters , zero brothers . 9 nieces and 2 nephews !!! We needed balance lol

Mdc best luck tommrow April here you come ;)
Wish hope your having fun right about now ;) lol

11th of May get here already !!!!

Can't believe you are 20 weeks. Congrats on the boy xx

Hello wonderful ladies! I'm happily sleeping till a decadent 7:30 every day this week because it's Spring Break! I've been MIA because even in special ed, the week before a break is a nightmare. I was in bed by 6 pm every night last week. They wore me out! Had my hsg follow up on Thursday. Went about as I expected. We are going to do a clomid cycle this month, then increase for the 2 months after that if no bfp. After that, fermara. If I have really excellent follicles on the left, we may do an iui. If just on right, Dr won't do it, since we have no way of knowing if that tube is actually closed or was just spasming. So that's all the news. Insanely excited for all the great stuff I just caught up on with you guys! Tui...I am just so stinking happy for you!

hi girls! pothole, jessie - glad you guys popped in!

no business last night but the warning has been laid out! haha - if we want this the free way, you WILL BD with me every night for a week!!

jessie - I can't believe you're already halfway!! this has FLOWN! Congrats on the bouncing baby boy!! You have to tell us when you have a name picked out, if that's ok! :) Your trip to San Fran sounds awesome - I've never been there. You should make NO your trip for April! :) we'll be there 4/16-4/20. I'll look for a cute brunette preggo! :haha:

pothole - sounds like you have a good plan!

left - May 11 is already almost a month away! ;)

I'm just so happy from all of the good news on here lately! <3 you all!

Dandi, Fx'd that April is going to be the month you can start.

Star, glad your HSG was pretty positive, and hopefully the SA finds some super swimmers. Hopefully you are BDing and will have an HSG BFP!

Tui, my positive thoughts are still with you and so excited for you!!!!!

Jessie, I live in the Bay Area, I am so glad you enjoyed it, and cannot wait to hear where you go next. Also go team blue!!!

Pothole, so glad you have a plan in place and I can definitely see a BFP here in your future soon!

Wish, get your sexy on! GL!

Left, hoping may 11th will get here super quick for you! Cannot wait for you to be back in the game.

Hello to everyone else that I missed, and thank you everyone for your good vibes this week.

So D day (dilation day) was yesterday and it was surprisingly not too bad. The lidocaine injection did pinch a bit that I had to wince, but overall it went smoothly. The HSG was today and it went off without a hitch. The fluid spilled out quickly and the RE said all looks great, but he did say a few times my uterus is really small. Guess that goes with the small cervix :haha: glad to get it over with, and thank you Star for the rx idea since DH was driving me I did prescribe myself a glass of sav blanc with lunch...worked wonders! As a present for all my poking and prodding DH surprised me and said he is quitting smoking next week! So glad he is making the change, and I know it will be hard for him. Good thing I am likely going to be traveling a lot for the first 30 days of my job because man is he going to be super cranky. Going to take 2 days off of BDing since the RE said to wait and going to prepare for a marathon session starting Friday!

Mdc: Oh, how we would LOVE to live in the Bay area. We went to Tartine for pastries, le garage bistro in Sausalito for breakfast, Hong Kong Lounge II for dim sum, pizza delfina for pizza, and Sotto Mare for seafood. AMAZING food. My hubby could get a job in Silicon Valley, but there's no point in us being there since our close family is in SoCal. We're planning on moving to Los Angeles in a few months. I lived there for 5.5 years for grad school and don't love it, but oh well. :wacko: It will be good for baby to grow up near cousins. I'm so happy your HSG and dilation went smoothly and VERY happy that hubby is going to quit smoking!!!

Wish: We're headed to Seattle the week after you're in NO otherwise I would see you down there for some beignets and coffee!! :winkwink: :coffee: i will definitely announce baby's name soon!

Pothole: Awww spring break is the best! Glad you're getting some much needed rest. I like the baby making plan. You will be knocked up in no time.

Left: Isn't life crazy with all sisters? There is so much drama in my family. :/

Tui, congratulations!!! Way to go with the zen attitude! I have a great feeling about this one being sticky! So very happy for you.

steno! Good to hear from you and LOVE the u/s pic!!

jessie - oh, I love Seattle too! I have only been there on business and been able to break away a little bit to see the marketplace (Beecher's cheese is my all-time fave) but I haven't seen much more. I'd like to take a trip out on the Sound. Have a great time!

mdc - glad everything went well!! And that's AWESOME news about hubby quitting smoking!!! Everything is aligning for you, you'll be preggo in no time, I'm sure. :)

Mdc !!! Is there a regular sized uterus ?? Lol... I'm sure yours is just perfect !!! Great news how well it all went !!! I didn't realise that it was only one proceedure and not a few . So your good to go :) my hubby need to give up smoking too :( he has tried twice so far this year without success . He did succeed for 5 weeks then had to put our dog to sleep so on the way back from the vets he caved :( .... I keep encouraging him ! Maybe when we are good to go again he will try . Its in his head but its so hard .

Steno !!! You are half way too wow !!!! How wonderful are ou team yellow??? I forget ??

Think I had ov pain today .. Never had it before so I'm guessing !!! On my right side , sharp pain lasted 3-5 mins then gone ... Could have been wind :haha:

Wouldn't matter if it wad the biggest juiciest egg :haha: no use to me this month :dohh: every time I know I'm ov I think mmmmmm do I REALLY need to wait :haha: .. But I'm I good girl ! My waiting continues lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->