38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Gosh wish it must be hard not to share something so significant with your family .:hugs:OH must be a very private guy. I'm glad you have some RLP you can talk to about the journey :flower: . Well and us of course ! Those follies sound like they are doing just great ! Did you get your next instructions ... Love the mission impossible description:haha:

Dani sorry AF got you this month . But always remember with her she brings a gift ..... A fresh opportunity for a BFP :happydance: here is hoping May is yours :)

Jessie I love little blues name ! Very distinguished but cute :) I am starting to get nervous for my appointment on Monday , I'm not prepared for a " you have to wait " come back in 8 weeks .:dohh: lets hope it doesn't happen . If it does ill deal with it . No other choice :haha: but I hope it doesn't

we're here for you, left, no matter the result!! My FX'ed are SO crossed that you get the green light!!

u/s this morning - 10, 10, 11 on left and 13 and 13 on right! WOO! definitely progressed in one day, the sonographer said things are looking great and normal! Once again, i await further instructions to see if I have to travel down to the MA office this weekend.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here trying to keep up with all you gals.

Tui, I'm very happy your jelly bean is thriving! So awesome!

Wish - yay for growing follies!!

Aloha to everyone else!

It's been a crazy week. My cute little Granny had a rough night last weekend then told my mom she was dying and started going through her list of family to be sure they knew she loved them. She lives very close by in a cottage between my parents house and my aunts house. We went to visit Tuesday and she looked weak and tired but had her sense of humor and could follow a conversation. Every now and then she'd hallucinate asking where a person (that wasn't there) went. We made plans to plant her favorite flowers on Mothers Day. On Wednesday, in a matter of hours, she completely went downhill. She's now in a hospital bed in her home with her hands curled into fists as she continues to have strokes daily. We will most likely be saying our last goodbye this weekend. I'm planting her favorite flowers either way.

DH and I have managed some quality BD'ingdeslite our exhaustion. OPK is still reading "high" even though O should've been yesterday or today. One stick left so hopefully "peak" shows today. Not temping this month. I imagine emotions and fatigue may be delaying things.

I'll be trying to keep up with all of your journeys until I post again. Have a wonderful weekend!

oh maui, I'm so sorry for what you're going through with your grandmother. She sounds adorable and I'm sure she knows she's surrounded by love. I love how you're honoring her by planting her favorite flowers. Stay strong and fill your weekend with wonderful, warm memories of her. :hugs:

Thanks wish :) I'm being melodramatic really lol.... But thanks so much it means alot .
Maui I'm so sorry , your granny sounds lovely , a wee dote . I hope you get to spend some time with her xxxx

Its rain rain and more rain here for summer uck ! I have the heating on !!

Hi everyone
Sorry for the lack of posting, there wasn't much was going on with me and then we had a long bank holiday here in the UK so we were busy.

Maui- I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother, my thoughts go out to you. I hope she's not in too much discomfort.
Wish - great follicle count! Good luck with the next step!
Left - you have the patience of a saint, hope you get the green light on Monday
MDC - good luck this month, sounds like you've given it a good shot
Dandi - sorry that AF showed up :-(, crossing fingers for you for next month
Pothole - crazy hormones sound the worst, hope you're coping ok
As for the others - (Tui, Jessiecat, Kiley) glad your pregnancies are progressing, congrats

And afm, (;-)), well I joined this forum just over a week ago because I was so sad because I knew AF was coming and I really needed to talk to people going through something similar. Well lo and behold she arrived the very next day. Had about 2/3 days of light bleeding, then tapered off a bit but I've been spotting pretty much ever since. A reasonably light period for me but thought nothing of it as I was 3 days early anyway.
On my CD10, I got the opks out as this is the day I normally start using them (totally failed with temping btw - took my temp for 2 days then promptly forgot almost every morning afer that!). When i poas with the opk the test line came up
straight away darker than I'd ever seen it! How can this be?? I've never ovulated on CD10 before so did a pregnancy test immediately and it came back positive!!
So I guess I'm either pregnant or I was pregnant at least?????!!!! That was Thursday, tried to got to docs but nothing they can do to help me so just have to wait to see if the spotting stops. I've poas about 15 times since then - all give the same + reading.
Crossing my every limb for a positive outcome....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dandi. Feel guilty being maybe pregnant when some of you are not esp as I only just joined you guys. Still, I'm no where near out of the woods yet, scared!!

I know how you feel. I ended up finding out I was pregnant a week after first joining this board initially. I just think of it as this board being good luck though and that gives us all encouragement! :)

WOW!! Congrats, Chipie!!! :wohoo:
don't feel bad - we're all here to support each other through the bad AND the GOOD!!

Maui, it is so hard and exhausting to go through that, but she knows she was surrounded by love. Be good to yourself.

Chipie, congrats! Do not feel bad at all! This thread is lucky, and hopefully your luck will start a windfall of BFP. Keep us informed!

Left, fingers crossed you get the go ahead! I will be stocking for the exciting news!

Hi to everyone else. Me just chilling :winkwink:

Chipie don't DARE feel bad !!! Bad feelings are banned here !! We all all here to support each other through the highs and lows of this most amazing , heartbreaking frustrating journey :)

Seondly YIPEEEEEE congratulations :) so excited for you :) you probably had ib ( implantation bleeding ) I spotted from cd 10 to 18 with my pg .

Hi everyone else , was at my friends little boys communion today , was lovely to catch up with everyone and the food ... OMG she put on a spread of amazing food !! I'm so full I nearly had to be rolled home ! I really fancy a glass of wine but have none in the house and am too lazy to go to the shop !!! Decisions decisions .... Lol

chipie: congrats!!!! And dont feel bad-im still here at 26 weeks!!!

Left: fingers crossed for good news for u on monday!

Maui: im glad u guys are near grandma so she's not alone in the end. Hugs. <3

Wish: youre sooo close. Im amazed youre able to keep this from your mom and sis. I told everyone as soon as i started trying to get preggo

I have had a really rough week physically. I started to have bad pelvic and lower back pain on wednesday and getting up from a seated position has been torture. I got a belly support band from motherhood maternity that has helped tremendously. Im trying to elevate my legs at night after work and that has helped. I felt so lucky during my 2nd tri because i barely felt pregnant and i was able to move so easily. Not anymore!! It's ok- it's all for a good cause.

What's everyone doing for their moms today? I think it's just an american holiday?!
Left, chipie, tui- do u guys celebrate mother's day during the year?

Kiley: your pics in the pregnant forum are so cute. Youre in such good shape. I cant wait to exercise again!

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)
Our Mothers day is in March Jessiecat so my Mum has already had her usual bunch of flowers for this year :) and I'm currently in bed! I had the most scary day of my life yesterday after I posted on here. I started with mild to moderate cramps which got worse throughout the day along with spotting which was also worse than I'd had previously. I was convinced it was all over for me. Called our emergency out of hours doctors service (111) here in the UK twice but there was nothing they could do for me so just told me to sit and wait it out and if it got worse to go to A&E. Anyway, managed to go off to sleep and today it seems a bit better. STILL spotting! But no pain really. This is going to be a looooong 12 weeks....

Happy Mom's Day to all of those beautiful Moms-to-be out there! You're already doing the most important job out there! :)

Thanks, Jessie - yeah, my family knows we're trying but they're no dummies. They know how old I am and how long we've been trying for so they know that IUI or IVF or something is inevitable.

chipie - how are you doing today? my goodness that's so scary!! I hope everything is ok now.

left - TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!! Good luck!!!

mdc - how you doin', girl? :)

afm - went in for another u/s this morning and we're looking GREAT!! 20+ and 18+ on the right side, 16, 15, and I think 14 on leftie. Might trigger tonight or maybe one more night of meds and then trigger tomorrow. We'll see!! awaiting my afternoon call now. :)

Hi ladies,

My cute little Granny passed away Friday night. We were all with her. It was very peaceful and heart wrenching at the same time. It's been an emotional weekend especially with Mothers Day. Of course everything happened in the midst of our fertile window and I was supposed to ovulate Thursday or Friday. Well, it's Monday and still no O. I'm sure emotions played a role. I'm reading that delayed/late O reduces your chances of conception so maybe we'll just wait and try again next month. DH has been a saint this weekend, cleaning the house and cooking for my family all weekend. I'm a lucky lady.

Wishing good things for all of you in the week ahead. :flower:

Ugh! I hate Mondays, especially since the roofers are back. Hopefully this is the last week.

Maui, so sorry you had such a draining weekend, but glad DH is doing as much as he can! :hugs: Hopefully you will O soon!

Left, thinking of you and fingers crossed you have good news and strict orders to get to BD'ing.

Jessie, has this is only temporary and you feel better soon.

Chipie, how the spotting has subsided. I can only imagine how scary that would be! Sounds like you are taking care of yourself.

Wish, glad your follies kept plumping! So excited for your upcoming trigger and ER! I would not worry about the beer, pretty soon you will be knocked up and not have the chance.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Afm, we had a great weekend and rewarded ourselves with a day trip to Napa, since we got all our chores done on Sat. Love it up there! Boring cd22 for me, and not sure what day dpo...maybe 5 or 7. Going to be a short work week since we are going to Yosemite this weekend, although it is supposed to be freezing and rainy so we will see if we do end up going.

maui - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: DH does sound like a saint and a keeper. Good thing you found this out before procreating with him! ;)

mdc - wow, that sounds like an incredible set of back to back weekends you have! I'd love to be able to take a day trip to Napa!! hell, i want to plan a 1-2 week trip out there. We'd love to start in San Fran and just head up to wine country, then up to the Pacific NW to Seattle, Vancouver, etc. Ahhhh... I definitely want to see Yosemite too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->