38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Hi everyone, I'm waiting in the wings too but quietly cheering you all on!

Jessicat- Welcome to Houston. I live in a suburb here and you're arriving during our worst downpours. Take care and watch for high water on the roads.

Wish- It's not long now! I pray they find more follies than they knew where there.

Forgive me,I use my phone for BnB so it's tough to write long messages.

Hello to everyone else!

Afm- I'm on long protocol so i might start stimming fri if doc likes my levels. Fingers crossed!

Good morning Ladies,

I wrote a lengthly post yesterday and i lost internet connection just when i was about to post it... Was so mad! We extended our trip because father in law got a scary gouty arthritis attack with some newer health complications. He is doing better now. Well, am finally packing my stuff and leaving for US tonight. We are flying to Amsterdam then to Boston. I had 6 weeks off work and i go back 3 days after i get home. Now on ttc.... Am CD 28 today and i am feeling some Mild AF cramps. Hope they dont start while on the plane. If they want to start... they better start now while am packing.

Maui- am sorry about your grandmother. Praying for comfort for your family and you.

Chipie- congratulations on your bfp. How are you doing now?

Mdc- have fun with DH parents. I also love and get along with my parents in law. Sorry your trip got canceled. Hows the" going by the flow" working for you? Mine went fast and stress free, even if AF shows up am doing it again this coming cycle.

Wish- oh my gosh.... so excited and over joyed by your progress. This is the day huh? Thursday. Praying for the best today. Cant wait to celebrate with you:) we will be dancing with joy.

Pothole- all the best with your US today.

Left- am sorry about not getting the green light. 6 weeks is a piece of cake and who knows, maybe we will be ttc together... Coz i feel some af cramps today. Enjoy your holidays. See you when you come back.

Tui- Thanks for rooting for us.

Sugar- hope you have good levels tomorrow.

Jessie/Kiley- Am always happy to read about your progress. You ladies have fun in your up coming trips.

Anybody else i missed.... Praying for the best in your respective journeys.

Peace.

good morning! star & sugar, so good to hear from you!

star - travel safely, hon. I'm glad your FIL was ok - that's so scary. I'm glad you all were there with him when it happened, though.

pothole - how did the u/s go?

left - ENJOY your holiday, girl!!

tui - thanks for lurking and checking in! haha - that's how I feel about your thread. So many followers!! :)

So the retrieval went swimmingly this morning! 6 eggs total and no bleeding. So, let's see how many fertilize. Sounds like it's likely we'll do the transfer on Sunday, maybe. I'm still coming out of my anesthesia fog, thank god I don't have to talk on this conference call I'm on!
For those interested in the deets - the retrieval was a breeze. He didn't even get the oxygen mask on my face and I was out like a light. Everyone was so nice. I went in for 8:30 and I was back in the rest area and waking up by 8:50 I think. I think the whole thing took about 10 mins and then just another 10 to get me wheeled back and and wake up. DH gave his specimen at the same time so not like he was sitting around waiting for me too much.

His back is actually ok. And luckily the doctor doesn't think it's a hernia, but there is something going on that could effect the bd'ing this month. They've put him on meds and hopefully he'll be feeling better ASAP. Technically, we are supposed to start smep tonight, but as long as we can start by Saturday we should be ok. Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies,

Thank you for the condolences. It's been an exhausting few days but I'm starting to feel back to my old self again. I temped a little just to see what O was up to and looks like it happened around Cd 20. I've been known to O as late as CD 21, but it's been over a year since it was that late. I'm chalking it up to emotions and fatigue. We timed things pretty well so we'll see.

Glad to see everyone in good spirits and plugging away on their TTC journey.

Wish- glad things "swimmingly" (pun intended?) :haha: today. Hurry up Sunday!

Left- enjoy your holiday!

Dandi- glad to hear nothing major with DH's back.

Hi to everyone else. Have a great weekend!

Wish, OMG, you will be pregnant on Sunday! Glad the ER went well. I did not know they put you under, but thinking about it it would be awful if you were awake.

Sugar, good luck this cycle!

Left, enjoy your holiday!

Star, safe flight and hopefully AF will stay away and you will get a BFP when you get home.

Dandi, glad DH's back is not too bad and you can get busy this weekend.

Maui, I could bet the emotions pushed out O like you said, so fx'd for you this month.

Hi everyone else!

Finally took our kitty in today to get his stitches removed, and so he should be good to go for now. Other than that just chillaxing and not experiencing anything but is likely early. I have a gut feeling we will need to do an IUI to make things work, but not stressing and will just see what happens. I am still holding out for this thread to get a slew of positives very soon!

Ultrasound went great. I have an 11 on the right and a 19 on the left. Giving them till tomorrow morning to possibly grow a bit more. I've a trigger shot to administer to myself in the morning, then 3 days of BD. Progesterone levels checked on 26 may, and I can test on 1 june. Regardless of this month's outcome, I won't have another Clomid cycle. If I become pregnant, that's perfect. If not, we move on to Femara and try again. I feel much better about this month than I did last. But either way, I am so happy to have a plan.

So glad retrieval went well Wish!!! Sunday, eeekkkk!!!

Pothole, that's awesome that the ultrasound showed such good results. Good luck with the trigger shot and bd'ing. I hope that this is your month!

ok I'm back and fully coherent! YES! Can you believe it?! the paperwork says that transfer is scheduled for Saturday/Sunday, depending on how well they are growing. I'll get a call today between 330-530 to let me know how they are developing, how many fertilized, etc. Tomorrow morning, if they look good, I could go in - call will be between 8-830. I start my Cronine gel inserts (I heard they are GROSS) and the estrodoil patch tomorrow as well. I think Cronine is the progesterone and estrodoil, I'm guessing, is estrogen. :) Like how much I know about this process...? :haha:
I really don't want to think of it as 'I'm preggo' after they transfer but I guess technically, it is? We would just be hoping for a sticky bean (or 2, right mdc???), right?

pothole - those are some GREAT numbers!!! I'm so happy for your plan, I REALLY hope it happens for you!! I hope you guys lock yourselves in your house for the weekend and have a BD-O-Rama!!! :sex:

dandi - so glad DH's back issue isn't a hernia. How's he feeling today? I feel like you should say, "DH, the girls want to know if we're going to be able to BD this weekend, whatcha think?" :haha:

maui - glad you're getting back to feeling normal. It's such a whirlwind when a close loved one passes away. My grandmother passed on New Years Day 2014 and basically that whole December before was nutty b/c she was in a nursing home/hospice since right before Thanksgiving. I hope your timing is right for this month but even if it's not, you know why you can give yourself a break.
(and yes, total pun intended!!)

sugar - good luck on starting to stim today if you got the green light! Don't be overwhelmed, it's a piece of cake after the first one is done. :) What meds are you using?

Hello to the rest of the girls and Happy Friday everyone! :flower:

Hahaha! I think he'll be good to go by this weekend. He said he could pull it together and rally if I really thought we needed to bd last night, but I told him we'd be ok to give a couple more days of rest. Smep and opks start tomorrow though, cd10, and I hope we can stick to it not matter what. I also got some mucinex to try in conjuction with Preseed this month. I'm really beyond stressed with work right now though, so i Just hope that doesn't effect things too much. I'm trying to be very zen as soon as I get home to counteract it. I don't think it works that way, but I'm trying, lol!

4 fertilized normally so we have 4 little embies! :happydance:
transfer tomorrow if all develops well enough. If not, then Sunday. EEEEE!!!

Omg so exciting Wish! Thinking of you, and of course your soon to be two embies on the road to cushy lining city!

hi all! checking in!
no transfer today but I got the background on that all wrong - it's a GOOD thing if they are thriving well enough to stay in the 'dish' another day or 3. So I am tentatively scheduled for tomorrow but if they are going strong still, we'll push to day 5 (Tues). So I guess we hope for no transfer tomorrow!
I hope you're all having a great weekend with lots of BD'ing where needed! ;)

mdc - how are you feeling?? any symptoms in this TWW or what?? how's kitty doing, sans stitches?

jessie, I hope you're in the midst of your shower and having a ball!

Well in that case Wish I hope you do not transfer the embies quite yet :winkwink:

No symptoms for me so not super positive this month will be positive, not that I have ever seen anything different. Sigh. It is alright though because it would likely freak me out if I was in early pregnancy and traveling for our trip in a couple weeks.

I'm PUPO! I'm PUPO!
so weird to think. it was a very cool thing to watch, DH was in there too. We saw it all up on the monitor! Bloop Bloop - 2 little embies squeezed into their cozy nook in my uterine lining. I got a picture of them before they were transferred. The nurses or assistants said they looked 'perfect' - one 8-cell and one 6-cell, no fragmentation. They prefer over 5 cells on day 3 and no fragmentation, so we did as well as we could (besides #2 being 6 vs 8 cells). Just went to lunch with DH afterwards and out to get our flowers and plants for our garden this year. Now I'm stuck working for a couple of hours, but wanted to hop on here for a bit to let you all know that things went VERY easily and successfully. Blood test on 5/28 so now to keep my mind off of it until then....yeah right!

mdc - nothing could mean something! FX'ed for you!

Congrats on PUPO!!! Fingers crossed that at least one of those embies sticks and gets comfy in there! I can't wait until your test day. :)

Cd 11 over here. We started smep last night. No positive opk yet, but the line was much darker this morning than yesterday, so hoping for a positive tomorrow. I'm going to test twice daily the next few days since I usually ov on cd14. My temp has been way higher than normal already but I think that's bc it's gotten so hot here that I'm roasting when I wake up. Tomorrow I'll start using mucinex and preseed. And I'm down 10 lbs so hopefully that helps the fertility. I'm feeling good about this month. If it doesn't happen, it won't be from lack of effort.

so glad you were able to start last night, dandi! I really really hope things work for you this month too! It feels good at least knowing you gave it your all. Now some dust for that last little bit of luck!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->