38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Holy smokes! Wish so happy for your bfp! Congratulations! Sooooo very excited. Were you able to sleep last night? Hope you did.

Wish, still so happy for you! DH will catch up, I bet my DH will be the same. Hope you are still floating on cloud 9! Hope you will stick around because I cannot wait to hear how your H&H 9 months will go especially with a potential of twins!

Sugar, glad you can put the follies on ice, not that you will need them since Wish kicked us off on a new BFP streak!

Jessie, hope the glucose test went well. I have heard the liquid tastes awful!

Maui, sorry about the witch. :cry: Have fun in Shasta and cannot wait to see a pic! I tried paddle boarding last year and I loved it, but man I was sore the next day! They have a paddle boarding yoga class while I am on vacay, so may have to try it! As long as it isn't too early. Ha!

Pothole, fingers still crossed for you, and hoping you are next to keep the BFPs rolling in!

Dandi, how are you feeling?

Hi Left, Star, and Kiley and anyone else!

Ok, I am going to try and hop on the SMEP train today is CD8. Crazy busy schedule today with a 6am conference call...so not morning fun for me. Guess tonight I might have to seduce DH, or at least try right? Let the marathon begin!

Yay for Smep! If this month is a no go, we're going to strictly follow smep next month. That was the plan this month, but I got a little obsessive and over zealous.

I can't wait to see who our next BFP is going to be! I too think Wish has kicked us off on a new bfp streak and this place is about to start hopping.

Afm, 7dpo and not much going on. I had some twingy boob pain a couple of days ago and I've been more tired than usual, going to bed early etc, but that could be from anything. With my last bfp, I was having implantation bleeding and cramping on 7dpo and nothing like that as of yet. I'm not exactly feeling like this is the month, it's only month 2 of trying again and last time it took over a year to get a bfp. I'm still hopeful though and I'm going to test Monday at 10dpo just to see what might be going on in there.

you all are the sweetest lot of ladies EVER and you're totally not getting rid of me. I'm hanging here until you all get your BFPs!!! Not to be a bummer, just trying to stay logical (little dose of DH in me), but tough things can happen. Like you said, Jessie - I'm going to worry the entire way, I'm sure.
But all I can do or have any control over is eating, drinking and exercising right and listening to my body. :) I'll take as good of care of this (these?) little one(s?) as I can and let nature do the rest. :flower:

Now let's get more BFPs!! I hope I did kick off a domino effect of them!!!

Dandi - I hope the sore boobs are starting to be a sign!

maui - I've always wanted to try paddle boarding. Your trip sounds awesome, please post those pics!

jessie - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It is pretty funny how we can be SO happy for people we've never met, right? I got tears in my eyes for a couple of the ladies on here - one I've been talking to since last Feb or so ('14) when we both started trying. I definitely will not go on the preggo threads until after I hear the heartbeat. Hell, I don't even want to officially go on our own Bump Buddies grad thread just yet! ;)

star - I slept like a log from about 10-4:30am but then my cat was about standing on my head so she woke me up. And it was hard to get back to sleep b/c I was immediately thinking 'hey, I'm pregnant! for REAL!' :)

A big :hugs: and :wave: to all! Thank you for being my cheering squad in the corner! I can't wait for the next one to come so we can all do the same for you!!!

ugh! I just called to find out when I could start exercising again (they said not to after transfer except anything leisurely like biking or walking) and they said not until after my 6 week ultrasound! Dang it! So another 2 weeks.

The witch showed last night. I am sad, but honestly, that 8.2 really frightened me, so I'm okay. The statistics on viability at that number are heartbreaking. So we begin again, and I'm taking this weekend to get a teeny bit tipsy, drink copious amounts of coffee, and dye my hair since my blonde is starting to show through. On to June!

Pothole I'm sorry she showed . Here is to a perfect 10 next month . I'd love to get tipsy ! I'm being held hostage in my house as all the roads around me a closed due to a concert happening near by . So alcohol will have to wait !

So sorry pothole. :hugs:
Is there anything you're supposed to do to raise your levels or was that just low bc you weren't pg?

Ugh left - stuck at home with no way out? That's crap!

Wish, I really don't know. They were surprised at the RE because previously my levels have run a bit high. But we switch to Femara this cycle and if I have another low month, they may start me on something to boost it. Thankfully, this cycle hasn't had the psycho hormone crazies that the first clomid cycle did. Not sure DH could survive that 2 months in a row.

This is a lucky thread and I know good things are going to happen for all of us. Some on here are dealing with set backs and I am sensitive to those hardships. I say keep believing. I truly believe Positive outlooks will be rewarded.

AFM- We had 21 eggs collected. 17 were mature, they did ICSI and all have divided to 4 cells. Fresh transfer of 2 will be tomorrow if I'm not OHSS. What a miracle.

Wow sugar that is fantastic !!! Will they freeze the ones they don't use ? Are they transferring 2 or 3 ? Eeeek exciting PUPO tommrow :)

Incredible, sugar!! Good luck with the transfer tomorrow! And I agree - keep thinking positive thoughts!!

Pothole - sounds like there is a solid plan in place for you. I look forward to seeing what this next cycle brings!

Dandi- how are you feeling?

I don't feel like I did with my first bfp, no heartburn and no IB, so I'm not overly optimistic about this month. I have had a lot of cramping and fatigue that's unusual though, and my dogs are acting clingy, so I'm still holding a little hope. I tested yesterday and today at 8 and 9 dpo and got stark white negatives. I didn't get my other bfp until 14 dpo, and it was still so faint that I didn't realize I had a bfp until 16dpo. Nothing to do but wait it out.

My mom's Mexican co worker comes from a long line of "see-er" women so she says. I saw her last weekend and she told my mom this week that I'm pregnant. She actually said that I would be telling my mom I'm pregnant by the first week of July, so that could be this cycle or next. I'd love it if she's right!

that's awesome, Dandi! I love those things - I take them with a grain of salt and find them very entertaining but if they turn out to be right, it's just even more intriguing.
I've told this story before on this thread but I don't know who is still on that has heard it, but my FIL has been traveling to see this medium that he met on a plane - long and fairly cool story but he now travels out to Iowa to see her a couple of times a year to talk to my MIL. She has said a few cool things that add up, that she wouldn't know. But she told him that October would be a happy month for us due to a pregnancy - didn't know which October and if it was going to be conception/birth/announcements/whatever, but October was the month (even though when he saw her in March, she asked 'is someone pregnant? no? well they will be soon - so Oct must have been out of the question at that point). Well, if this sticks, she was wrong on all accounts. I'm actually a little nervous this won't stick (I'm mental, I know) b/c a 2nd try would align us with that month. I just want her to be wrong! And I want your lady to be RIGHT!!! I'm liking your symptoms for sure!!!

so I feel I should share this b/c I shared how 'cool' DH took the news last week. This weekend he was too cute...
I had a coffee (of which, I only drank about 25%) and he asked if I should be having it.
I wanted to go to the gym with him to walk around my loop (not run!) and it was in the high 80's - he goes 'should you be doing that? it's really hot. Maybe you should just walk on the treadmill.'
He did a lot of cleaning this weekend that he normally doesn't do.
He made breakfast yesterday and was looking up if I could eat bacon or not. When I said I could, but it's just really not a recommended diet, he goes 'well, you can have one piece.' I listed off things I couldn't have like hotdogs and deli meat and said 'some cheeses' and he goes 'well that's a misnomer - you can have cheese'. So he's been researching stuff - I love it!
I asked him if it had sunk in yet and with a bit of a lift in his voice he said 'no, not really - it's surreal'. :)

Ok - need more updates from you guys! sugar - how are you feeling?

Wish, wow no other exercise? I guess they want to make sure the beanies get snuggled in nice and tight. At least it is only a couple weeks! DH sounds so cute, all the research guess he is getting there!!!

Pothole, sorry about the witch...boo!

Sugar, omg...hope the transfer goes well today. Probably a silly question what is OHSS?

Dandi, I hope your seer is right (and Wish your wrong :winkwink: ).

Hi, to everyone else!

Afm, it was supposed to be boring CD11, but decided to do an opk this morning and what the f&@*...damn thing is static smiley face! Makes no sense at all the me, because CF just a tad bit wet, and the earliest I have ever O'd was cd14. I guess we will just wait and see what my temps do and I have the other regular opk sticks because I do not trust the one this morning. Oh yeah, and had to crawl back into bed this morning for some...you know some shameless pawing at DH :haha:

Cannot wait to see who is the next BFP!

Wish its so hard not to worry but stay positive :) the odds are all stacked in your favour !!! Loving DH research !! Sounds like he will be taking very good care of you and bump xxxx

Mdc mmmm yipeee for early ov !! Looks like you will be getting busy soon .

Dandi any symptom spotting ?? Lol I know its a bit soon but its good to spot !!! Lol

AFM my oh treated me to a lovely lie in this am usually up between 6.30 - 7 .. Today a decadent 10.30 !!! Although I feel worse for it instead of better . Exhausted all day !!!

Mau , sugar , pothole and everyone else a big hello :)

Definitely symptom spotting. Lots of cramping. Nothing strong and nothing that lasts long, but cramping throughout the day for several days now. Lots of boob pain today, heartburn, runny nose. Cramping and breast pain is not a usual pms symptom for me, so it has definitely caught my attention. I could be totally off, it could be that my mmc has thrown my body off, but I feel pregnant. I only felt this way once before and it was October 2014 and I ended up not being pregnant that month after all. I tested again this morning at 10dpo and it was a definite negative. I'm going to test again Wednesday. If I'm not pregnant and this is just pms, I need af to come on and show herself because this is ridiculous.

dandi, I'm loving these symptoms. Those were the only things that I had all last week too, except the VERY occasional lightheadedness - like when I would stand too quickly. Any of those??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->