• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo...

It would be a fabulous present for us both babylights!

Babylights and cppeace glad your temps are great! Birthday bfps would be the best!

Thanks fxmummy! How are you feeling today??

My sharp twinges right above my pubic bone and what I'd imagine to be the outline of my uterus are back. Also having a touch of constipation which I never ever get.

Is it weird to be so crampy starting 3dpo and all the way through to my 9dpo today? If this is just a super extended pms cramping I'm gonna just laugh. Or, more likely, eat some flamin hot cheetos or some other such gourmet cuisine.

I'm wondering if in ovulated later than ff thinks. I thought it was going to be Monday. That's when my opks went negative and my cm dried up, both usual signs I'm ovulating. Maybe being sick gave a temp rise then dip before that so ff thinks that's when I ovulated. Which would make me 7dpo not 9dpo.

Which, oddly enough, happened with dd too haha

Attachments

• IMG_7255.jpg
    IMG_7255.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3
Ha ha babylights! I know, if they are extended cramps it's just not fair!!! I'm feeling ok, my cramps come and go, my bbs are heavy and really hurting (having to hold them walking downstairs!) not much in the way of cm, feeling thirsty and my mouth is a bit dry. Oh a few back achy feelings but I get that pre af so that's worrying me.

Kylas it makes sense I guess!!

My low low back is actually sore, like feels like sore muscles. I haven't done anything to make sore muscles. Some mild cramps in uterus area. Just feeling overall lazy today but very very positive feeling and really feel I'm getting a positive this time.

That's great cppeace! I'm glad you're feeling so positive! Hopefully it rubs off on the rest of us!

Just read through this thread and I'm soooo curious to find out the outcome!! All of your symptoms sound very promising. Good luck to all of you!! I'll definitely be following if that's okay? Cppeace , I'm in a few of your other threads and really hope this is your month!

How are we all doing today ladies?

Kylas that sounds possible so will you think about testing again tomorrow?

Cppeace, mummyduck, babylights....you all sound so pregnant, I have no idea what to make of it if you're all not!! Come on BFPs!! Wednesday is going to be an exciting day for this group!!

I'm still not feeling anything, a very odd twinge but nothing to really write about so I would assume I'm just gearing up for AF as normal!

Hi hpfl and caligirl! Thanks for following!

Hi diamond, sometimes no symptoms is a symptom! I didn't have any idea I was pregnant with ds, just usual af symptoms and a lot of spotting.

I just don't know what to think of any of it either, I don't really feel I can trust any of these symptoms at all, I've been let down too many times before.

So today my spots have cleared up and no new ones have appeared. I feel a bit queasy, still sneezing and congested and I have a weird sore near my throat that hurts when I swallow. I had zero cm yesterday but a bit more today. The weirdest thing though is that I'm NOT bloated! I usually look about 5 months pregnant before af shows up but my stomach is flat. I've no idea if this is a good or bad sign??!!! My bbs still hurt as well.

Who knows! Not long to wait now I guess!

So I took one this morning. Thought the "line" looked the same as the other day so wasn't going to say anything or post it and just wait for the frer, but a friend tweaked it for me and I think I can really see a line.

Attachments

• IMG_7511.jpg
    IMG_7511.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 22
Yeah inverted there is a very light line for sure.

I'm pretty confident I was right and I'm only 8dpo. Frer tomorrow or Thursday. Can't decide. It's easier for me to resist testing during the week as I'm at work. And OH is off on a business trip from tomorrow to Saturday so it'll just be me and a fiesty fiesty toddler so I'll be busy haha.

Here's a different filter.

Attachments

• IMG_7510.jpg
    IMG_7510.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 18
Temp drop for me this morning and bfn. af isn't due for 6 days but will test again on Friday. Just waiting now...

How's everyone else feeling today??

I think i see something in the first picture Kylas! I don't think i could resist a FRER tomorrow! eeekkkkkk.

Oh babylights, still pretty early with 6 days to go.

I'm trying to hold out testing until Friday but it hard with everyone else starting! I feel totally out anyway so maybe I should just wait it out until AF arrives or not.

babylights your temp drop is still way high in your post ovulation temps and super above CL. You are still way in it lol

Thanks cp for the encouragement 💛 How are you feeling today? Your chart is still looking so great!

Overall symptom wise pretty neutral, gassy and bloated though, No major cramps or anything as of yet today. Tired. Still very optimistic about getting a BFP. Prolly starting to test tomorrow.

It's Wednesday ladies, happy testing!! How are you all doing?? Sending lots of positive thoughts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->