• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo...

I'm not sure when to test, I've had some short lps recently but I've also had some normal ranges too 11-13 days long. I tested at 10dpo with ds (didn't realize it was) and it was bfn. I tested again at 15dpo and got my bfp.

So I have no idea!!

FX, were I in your shoes I would start testing at 11-12 dpo since you have a history of short lps and a later bfp

Kyla that is so exciting!

My back is killing me. And pressure in my uterus area is getting stronger.

Thanks cppeace, sounds like good advice to take.

Kylas I don't think I'm even ready for you to test!!! Freaking out with you!!

Wow just got an awake temp of 99.9. I've never had that before lol Hope I see a bigrise tomorrow for my bbt

Bfn. Stark white. I know it's still early, but this is when I got my positives with dd and my mmc. If that temp dip was implantation that was 3 days ago and should show. But my urine wasn't too concentrated. Probably from hydrating so much the past 2 days haha. So gonna not drink as much tonight and test tonight with a frer since I test better at night usually. But still bummed. I know it's early but still. Was feeling much more confident a few days ago.

Abdomen and boobs still sore bowel issues for the third day in a row so something is going on
Temp still up. So not out yet.

Attachments

• IMG_7255.jpg
    IMG_7255.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 4
It sucks to see a bfn but you are still in with a great chance, FOR SURE! Still early days, levels could be rising slowly and if your wee wasn't concentrated too. I'm still really hoping you'll see that bfp!!

Wow cppeace what a great temp rise!!! Getting excited for you!

Kylas sorry you got BFN, always depressing but I wouldn't say you are out!! Especially as you know you are a good evening tester! Fingers crossed for the retest, a lot can happen in 12ish hours.

Cppeace that is great news!! Fingers crossed it stays up until Wednesday!!

Actually, looking at it in natural light (vs the bathroom light) I think I see something.

Maybe?

It's in the link but yeah

Attachments

• IMG_7266.jpg
    IMG_7266.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7268.jpg
    IMG_7268.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7269.JPG
    IMG_7269.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 16
I see something in the third pic!!!

edit - actually I see it in the first too!!!!

I'll do a frer tonight. We will see. Still early. Just because both my other bfps started at 9dpo doesn't mean this one will. Still early. AF isn't due for 5 days on Friday so. Time will tell.
Dd is 18 months today so taking her to her gymnastics place later for free play. Might put her in the outfit we got for her 18 month pics and try to get some pics. But might wait till this weekend. She's a fiesty one haha

I had a big temp spike but just went and got rid of my fmu so I wouldn't get tempted to test lol

Lol Kylas I see a definite shadow that could turn pink soon.

My temp shot back to slightly higher than it was before. Hoping it keeps going up!

babylights that temp rise will make you triphasic if it stays that high .

cp your temp dip then spike is glorious - birthday bfp's for us???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->