• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo...

I hate it babylights!!!

I've just heard my older sister has had an oops and she only has to think about being pregnant and she is. Fully expecting she'll get a bfp this month :( without even trying.

Urgh spots on my chin, definitely going to be out soon. Always get these pre af :'(

We're really and truly not out til the witch shows her face fxmummy!!

Well, hopefully those spots are just from the high progesterone and you'll get your BFP anyway FX

My face as horrible when I was very early pregnant with dd! An absolute mess.

Temp is up a bit today. Nothing to write home about.
I also compared this cycle with last cycle and the temps seem similar except I didn't have the dip I did at 6dpo and temps seem higher this cycle! Purple is last month. Green this month.

Attachments

• IMG_7206.jpg
    IMG_7206.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7208.jpg
    IMG_7208.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the words of encouragement! Feeling a bit better today but not liking the spots!
Great looking chart kylas!! How are you feeling cppeace and babylights?

I'm still feeling good today. Still very positive. I got a dip today. I'm not feeling cold anymore,much more warm. still a full feeling in the uterus area and bloat. My cramps and such generally start after I've been up a few hours.

Good morning! Had a bit of a rise but after a slightly restless two hour chunk after waking up to pee. Cramps are still there but temps are not that encouraging.

I'm feeling less hopeful. My lower abdomen pain has lessened. Boobs still hurt still have some lower back pain and I've had diarrhea since my temp dip, but still. Testing will commence tomorrow morning! Anyone else? Downing water to keep myself from testing haha

I may test at 9dpo, but that's not till the 1st lol

Can't stop sneezing! And had some really sharp twinges earlier on to the right of my pubic bone.

sneezing and twinges both good signs!

Oh the twinges the twinges! I've been getting a ton too and it feels like my uterus has gotten beaten up. Hopefully by a couple of sticky beans

I felt the weird vibration, stretch muscles feeling ealrier. It only lasted about 2-3 minutes and was gone but was the oddest thing. Hoping today temp drop is an implantation dip !

FRERs have been acquired! Feel a lot of pressure now haha. My uterus better perform. I have some super sensitive ones from Amazon I'll use first and if I see anything then the frer. Tomorrow morning!

Aaaahhhh! So nervous.
Manyone testing with me?

Sorry ladies I've had a busy weekend but it's been a great distraction! I'm feeling totally out!! Not a twinge, a cramp, a sore boob, nothing!!! Spots also starting which always means AF will soon be here!!

All you symptoms sound amazing ladies, I will be shocked if we don't get BFPs from some of you!

Kylas I'm super excited for you tomorrow, fingers crossed!! Please let us know!!

I'm not testing until Friday hopefully!! Who's testing next after kylas??

I'll prolly be testing Wednesday, since my will power is falling lol

Not out till the fat lady sings! Some lucky people don't have any symptoms ever beside a growing belly!

My cm is very thick and lotion like now. It's white with a slight yellow tint. And stretchy like ewcm.

I'm not an expert on CM, what should we be hoping for versus what should we have of AF is coming? Or are they the same typically!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->