• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo...

So I've got a very light positive on the frer this morning. Verified by 3 different people (2 of whom don't have line eye lol) snd temp is up this morning which it usually drops today based on the past 2:3 cycles so feeling positive! Just needs to get darker!!

Ff says I possibly went triphasic cd26 today is cd30 and still up.

I have a few but it's very hard to see in the pictures. I'll resize them and attach in a few. Just got to work. Cautiously optimistic

Would have been better in natural light but was none when I took it lol

Okay it's pink in person and darker. My bathroom lighting sucks and there was no sun out yet to use haha. I'm cautiously optimistic. Ff may be right and I'm 11dpo bc my chart with this month and previous months is consistent. Tho my temp usually drops today and it hasn't yet. It's still going up. I'll attach that too. It's hard to see bc I had to resize it so much bc they can only be so big to attach. But I see it in person.

Attachments

• IMG_7656.jpg
    IMG_7656.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7658.jpg
    IMG_7658.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7659.jpg
    IMG_7659.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7660.jpg
    IMG_7660.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
Only let's you attach 5 so here's my chat

These tiny images make it hard to see but if you open it it looks better.

And it was a first response 6 days sooner bc I couldn't find frers

Attachments

• IMG_7661.jpg
    IMG_7661.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
Faint lines are so hard to capture. And to capture on crappy bathroom lights haha

Have some digitalis coming today might do one tonight. It's just a pregnant or not pregnant so don't need to save hem to see progression lol

Did have some real low pinching pains yesterday so maybe implantation was just yesterday?

I think I can see something on the second to last pic! Fingers crossed they get darker for you!!! So exciting!!

How are you diamond?

I woke up convinced I'd see af as I had cramps, but they feel different so then I felt really positive, then I had to talk myself down and then I wanted to test!!! I'm on a roller coaster today!!! Help!!!

I'm out so might buy some tests.....

I see the line Kyla! Can't wait to see it get darker!

I was half asleep this morn and forgot to test lol... So looks like I will be testing tomorrow instead lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=635026

All but 1 have voted positive. I'm calling it my LSP little skinny positive until proven otherwise! I think my pinching and hot flashes yesterday, along with tempnrise today, points to implantation being yesterday so time will tell. Late implanted.

mummyduck - test test test!
Cppeace - aw man. Well good luck for tomorrow!

Kyla congrats!!!

fxmummy test!!!!

cp fx you see that bfp tmrw!

Diamond how are you feeling today?

afm i'm so frustrated, keep waking up to pee and not sleeping well so can't trust my temps. feeling like af is coming and i'm out :(

babylights, are you getting 4 hours or more before taking your temp? If not it is prolly a little high, but generally not terribly off.

Got up to go the bathroom and then when I came back to my seat I felt really queasy. Crampy and sore lower back and feel a headache starting!

babylights - not out yet! With dd I was so confident I was out I had the whole next cycle planned and surprise! Haha

Today I woke up an hour before my alarm, could tell I was sleeping with my mouth open, and it was 98.08. Tried to adjust a little but yah...meh.

Yeah, the inconsistency with mouth breathing while sleeping is why I swapped to vaginal.

What tests should I buy? Don't want to spend a fortune!!

Babylights I'll be positive for you!! Before my bfp I felt like my af was going to show, had loads of spotting too.

cp, Kyla, fxmummy - you guys are the absolute sweetest, thank you so much for lifting my spirits! I've decided to stay positive, and for the sake of my sanity I'm gonna stop temping and not test until af is late on 2/7...which will be my birthday womp womp. Good news is that even if af shows up, I'll be in Vegas and then I'll just rage lol. DH and I had a good talk this morning, and after seeing your sweet words, I feel really solid about staying positive, so thank you so sooooo much! ❤

Diamond sorry about the bfn, but as we know to be true (although find it hard to believe for ourselves!) not out til af shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->