3dpo...

You're not out till AF shows! I'm feeling much less boob and abdomen pain than I was before implantation and I still got a bfp! You never know

Aw sorry love. Could still happen. You said you didn't get a bfp with your son till later right?

Thanks, yeh I only had faint lines at 14dpo and bfns at 11dpo. But don't think it'll happen now.

Now I have a serious case of line eye!! I know it's a bfn but when I sneak up on it I think I can see something 😂

Let me see!! I have a resident tweaker I can send it to

Can't get a good pic!

Attachments

• IMG_5316.jpg
    IMG_5316.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
Sorry they're coming up side ways, no idea why!

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks but I'm pretty sure there isn't! But grateful to her looking at it for me!!

Might not be but she likes to tweak haha

I'm not seeing anything but hay does not mean you're out!

fxmummy I don't think I can see anything yet but it's 6:45 here and I'm still laying in the dark! But you have the history of late bfp's so you're definitely not out! It's my turn now to be positive for you!

So I had a rather strange night. Short version - I think I implanted last night.

Long version - I got hit with a sudden wave of intense nausea, to the point that DH got out of bed at 1:00 to prep the sink for me (I have a phobia of throwing up, esp in toilets). I was shaking and trying to hold it down for about an hour when I finally fell asleep. I also had heartburn which I never get. I woke up suddenly after about another hour with a strange amount of energy and then had the worst insomnia, I think I was awake til after 4. When I woke up at 6, the aching and soreness that I've had in my uterus for days was gone without a trace. Without. A. Trace. Does that mean the beans have implanted??

Wow that sounds intense babylights! I'm sorry I have no idea what it means but I'm going to go with really hoping it was implantation for you!

Thanks but sure I'm out, my bbs have gone soft again and don't hurt anymore which always happens before af shows.

aww I'm sorry fxmummy :( Still holding out hope for you, but if af does show up please take it easy and treat yourself to something amazing!!

Wow babylights! I'm sure I implanted he other day. I had some low pinching pains and hot flashes. Then about 24 hours later I all of a sudden got really queasy and shaky/dizzy and a headache came on. I don't think things disappearing suddenly is a sign or symptom, but my abs and boobs hurt much less since I've inplanted. Not sure what it means but good luck!

Brownish cm starting to show up I'm definitely out 😭😭 feeling very sorry for myself right now.

Thank you, I'm off for a good cry now and might make my weight in cupcakes and then eat them all. Urghh I hate this disappointment it's so hard and no one around me gets it. And I really can't complain to my best friend as she's going through ivf so the fact I have a chance every month is like a kick in the teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->