3dpo...

I'm so sorry darling. Was really rooting for you!

How long did it take to conceive ds?
Have you tried anything for egg health? And hubby for swimmer health?

You're so sweet kylas thank you 😊

It took one cycle to conceive ds, this is why all of this is so new and hard to me. Not sure if any of the supplements I'm taking are good for egg health? Me and dh both stopped drinking and have a healthier diet.

Maybe it was just easier four years ago at 27/28 instead of 31 turning 32 this year! I hate that the age gap is getting bigger too.

Sorry for the moan. Feeling a bit lonely right now.

fxmummy never apologize, we are here for you! Maybe your DH can have a SA, much less invasive and easier to start with that?

Maybe just do a little looking into stuff and see if you both can take something to help?

fxmummy I'm so sorry!! If you can moan anywhere then here is definitely the place!! Sending big virtual hugs your way!! Must be so hard to feel like you can't even call on your best friend right now but we are all here for you!! It it such a punch in the face, but try to remember that first day of AF is always the worse, chocolate and wine are the best medicine for today! You are allowed to feel super sorry for yourself!! Give yourself time and you will soon to start to look up as your cycle progresses!!! :hugs:

Wow babylights! I'm sure I implanted he other day. I had some low pinching pains and hot flashes. Then about 24 hours later I all of a sudden got really queasy and shaky/dizzy and a headache came on. I don't think things disappearing suddenly is a sign or symptom, but my abs and boobs hurt much less since I've inplanted. Not sure what it means but good luck!
Thanks Kyla! It was a sudden increase in pain and then poof! gone. I'm a little excited :)

Thank you everyone, it really helps having your support.

Babylights I'm not sure dh would go for that, it's only been 5 months/cycles of proper trying to he's still sure it's just going to take a bit of time. He thinks we were just very lucky with our ds.

Thanks for the virtual hugs, and for understanding. Still here rooting for you all!

I'm not sure when to test again. Just not feeling anything, AF or BFP! February marks a year of trying (our DS took 13 months) but feeling weirdly chilled!!

Shall we?? I think you are in with a pretty good shot!!! What test are you going to use? When is your AF due? Mine is due Saturday or Sunday!!

Here is my 10dpo test-not seeing anything yet but I expect it in the next couple days.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170202_091554.jpg

Let's do it! I'm gonna use the Sure Predict from Amazon, supposedly detects 10mIU. You're in it too sistah! My af is due Monday. fx for us!!!

I don't recommend the new sure predicts. I loved them with dd, but the new ones suck! Not nearly as sensitive. I'm getting better lines on a frer which it's usually the opposite.

Oh no I have a bunch! I have a few FRER but with the curved handles. Still better?

I'm starting to chicken out from testing already lol

You can't chicken out already!! I'm going to do FMU with CB as it's all I have!! As I'm ahead of you all though it looks like I'm going first!!

Well mine are sure predicts but if I use them all and get no BFP then I'll use something else. By then I'd be like 21 dpo lol

Yeah mine has the curved handle too and they're better. The design sucked. Not sure what was so bad about the regular handles. Curved is so dumb. But they work well.
I'm still using the sure predicts but it's slow going whereas I'm seeing a much better difference in the frers.

No chickens allowed here!! Brazen birds only

Woohoo Diamond ok ok I'm getting excited! You're 8 hours ahead of me so I'll be rooting you on in my sleep haha

Totally off topic but you're from the U.K. right? We're headed to London in March and I'd love to get some recommendations for things we have to do/see. Maybe I'll pm you?

lol Kyla a brazen bird I shall be!!

I'll prob just use both since I have about 30 sure predicts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->