3dpo...

Everyone needs bfps so I can stalk everyone's baby journals!

Braizen birds!! Lol!!!

8 hours!!! That's such a long time for me to wait for you to get up!! Arrrrhhhhhh I feel all nervous thinking about what tomorrow will hopefully bring!! I literally have no idea how it's going to go!!

Yes PM me about your trip!! I love London!!!

Well seeing as how I keep waking up to pee in the middle of the night these days, I might just test at the same time as you! I'm so freaking nervous. We're both 13dpo tmrw right?

Will PM, thank you!!!

Yes 13DPO, possibly 12 but I think it's more 13! So whatever answer we get should be pretty final!! Arrrggghhhhh!!

The peeing is a really good sign!!!

Looks like there is no need for me to be testing tomorrow, AF is on her way 😢

Will still be checking on you though babylights, baby dust coming your way!!

Ok ladies, I don't know what's going on!! It was went I wiped last night a few times so I thought she was on her way, this morning nothing!! I don't have my normal bad skin or my ratty mood (normally with DH). I'm not gonna test now, gonna wait out the next few days!!

Babylights, have you tested? Bring me good news!! 😊

Yay Diamond!!! It's still Thursday night for me, about to head to bed, but now I wanna wait up to see your results!!

Oops in my excitement I misread it haha. Okay hon I'll see you in 8 hours lol. I'm so glad the witch stayed away for you!!

Pretty sure this won't have a happy ending. Lines aren't getting any darker. Probably a chemical...

Nooooo kylas, I really hope not. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

I'm going to my GP today bc I'm pretty sure I woke up with conjunctivitis and I'm hoping they will do a blood hcg but they may not. If not I'll call my OB Monday.

Oh you poor thing, has your dd had it? Hope the gp can help. Thinking of you, big hugs.

Yeah she had it a cpl weeks ago but then her eye got gunky again so I started treating it again. Hoping that thy day it is so when they put me on antibiotics or whatever I can say I think it needs to be safe for pregnancy but I'm not sure and then maybe they will run blood. But probably not. I'm not drinking much today so my urine will be pretty concentrated for testing tonight

Thinking of you Kyla and sending good thoughts for a sticky bean!!

I sure hope not Kyla. Hopefully the tests are just inconsistent and your next test will be darker.

Here's today's test. Negative but I swear I'm seeing something uber light.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170203_090801.jpg

Oh Kylas!! Maybe this wasn't the lucky thread after all!! I'm 100% out. Counting today as CD1.

Babylights any good news to share????

Nooo Diamond :(. Go drink some wine and pamper yourself!

We're about to go on a 6 hour road trip later today and DH has emphatically requested that I not test in case it's bad news and I then bite his head off for the rest of the day. I'm going to have to agree that he should be allowed to keep his head, because I don't wanna drive! So just hanging out at 13dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->