3dpo...

cp I don't see it but it's probably just not picking up on camera, fx it gets darker and this is your bfp!

Oh babylights, how can you cope with 6 hours of thinking about it!! Are you allowed to test when you get there?? It's 4.10pm here, is it wine time yet!! Lol

I'm kinda enjoying my blissful ignorance at the mo :) Going to try to hold off on testing til Tuesday, will keep you ladies posted!

I'd say it's always wine o'clock somewhere in the world. And as my good friend says, you're never drinking alone because God is always with you lol

I don't blame you!! I've promised myself no early testing next month, just wait for AF or not!! Just try to enjoy a lovely weekend!!

Ha ha I like that saying!!! Here goes!!!

I'm feeling really frustrated, still having the tiniest bit of spotting and not even when I wipe (sorry tmi) just a bit in my undies. Still getting bfns though. If af is going to show I'd rather it got on with because this is giving me crazy false hope and I don't want to be upset all over again. It's just not like my usual pre af spotting, I don't have constant cramps they come and go and I'm not bloated like I always am before af.

Urghhh!!!! I just want to know!

fxmummy I'm keeping everything crossed for you love ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Diamond, you have a great weekend too, cheers!

And yeah now that's dry I definitely can see what I was seeing but the camera still doesn't pick it up well. But I generally do not have line eye and I see it. Hoping tomorrow it is darker.

Thanks babylights, I'm guessing I'm still out. Surely I should have tested bfp by now.

Good luck testing on Tuesday! Have a good weekend!

FX what dpo are you? Did you chart or do opks to determined ovulation?

I used to use opks they always went positive the same days cd16/17 which tied in with ewcm and ov pains this cycle so I think I'm at least 12 or 13 dpo. It's cd29 for me and lp is looking better than it has based on the same calculation of O days. My other lps have been 13, 11,11,9,12 and a freak of 7 but I was ill that month.

I think I'm definitely out, more spotting but reddish in colour now. So I think I'm going to call it over 😢

Oh fxmummy :( I'm so sorry. Get thee a glass of wine and some pizza, pronto!

Thanks! Can I have something stronger to drink though???!!!

I must say, you are my kind of woman fxmummy!! Gin, vodka, scotch - what'll ya have??

All three?!! Haven't had a proper drink since the first week of December because of all this ttc!

Oh yes my friend, Long Island Iced Tea or better yet an Adios Motherf*cker for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->