3dpo...

Sorry you're feeling negative diamond, me too today my symptoms disappeared as well! So annoying! Have a fun dinner out tonight enjoy the wine and de-stress. Let's hope we get some more symptoms tomorrow.

That burning sensation sounds strange kylas.

I know it means nothing but my cervix is high and soft, it was medium to firm and medium height yesterday.

It could mean something for you FX. Let's hope so.

AFM My boobs are more sensitive than normal and I am constipated which I never am normally .. So sounds like abnormally high progesterone going on for me.

And again, hand is on the belly ... wish I knew what she did

Not sure why it's sideways but it won't let me fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_7037.jpg
    IMG_7037.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
First the baby now the dog. They're obsessed with me! Anyone else have animals or kids acting differently?

She's usually much cuter, but she just got groomed and now she's bald haha

Attachments

• IMG_7049.jpg
    IMG_7049.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
She's still cutie lol My dogs are acting pretty normal I'd say. The cats are hanging around a bit more though. Doubt it's connected though lol

I can feel some pressure between the right ovary and uterus and am getting a headache..My boobs are also more sensitive than normal.

Kaylas they know something they know something!! My little boy always sleeps on me so nothing new, but if my girl starts snuggling more then that's something.

Diamond hope you had a great night out with the girls!!

Kylas! Hope that's a sign! I've heard a lot of people say their kids and/or animals got super affectionate before their :bfp:.

My puppy has been all over me, but that is pretty normal. She's a mama's girl :)

Come on implantation dip! I'm using progesterone cream as I did last cycle and didn't have this dip last cycle so fingers crossed! I also pushed back my test date back to Monday. I miscalculated and my bfps both started at 9dpo. And Monday is DD's 18 months so a special day.

My entire torso hurts. If I gently touch my back or my abdomen or above my chest it's very sore to the touch. Very weird

Attachments

• IMG_7051.jpg
    IMG_7051.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow kylas!!! I am going to be so shocked if this isn't your bfp. Definitely some strange symptoms you're getting!

So I'm having vivid dreams about being pregnant, but my bbs are not that sore this morning which is not a good sign, they usually stop hurting when af is about to arrive. The only weird thing is my really sticky cm has turned slightly watery this morning. Mild cramping is still there, and last night I had this weird sensation of pulling across my abdomen area, a bit like a groin muscle pull but in a different place.

Don't miss that. I had such a hard time while pregnant with dd. And since she's been born. Never recovered in that aspect. Been going a lot the past few days and it sure is nice.

I've also been freezing the past few days. I tend to run a little cooler, but still. Really wish I knew why my whole torso is sore to the touch...

Anyone have any ideas on how to pass these next few days? Dd has gymnastics tomorrow morning, but other than that we have NOTHING all weekend! And I'm alone with her all Saturday and Monday. Ugh.

Both of your symptoms sound good. Kylas, find a new hobby lol

Kylas look at that beautiful implantation dip!

fxmummy pulling is a really great sign!

AFM we slept with the room much cooler last night and my temp dipped a little which is kind of bumming me out. My back is killing me and my cramps seem to have lessened a bit. Overall feeling a little deflated but have a busy day so glad I'll be distracted.

baby lights your temps look great! You still have a great shot!

Babylights I'm not great with temps but if cppeace says it's still looking good I'll go with that!!! Keeping busy is good, I've just been for coffee with a friend and had an hour and a half off not thinking about my symptoms!!! I'm same as you though kylas I have no idea how to get through the weekend with nothing planned, and 7dpo was when af showed last month so I'll be running to the bathroom every 5 mins checking :(

babylights your temps do still look great! It's still early yet. Most common implantation date is 9dpo so we're all still early!

fxmummtduck - FX she stays away! 7dpo is really really early! Are you taking anything to help with that?

I am so so sore! My abs, my back, my chest. Feels like I've done too many sit ups. And I want cheese. Lots of cheese. I remember the abs and cheese with dd. If I don't get my bfp my body is getting a serious talking to!

Thank God it's Friday!!

Attachments

• IMG_7073.jpg
    IMG_7073.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
Yes I'm taking an array of supplements ha ha :) they better help this month!

Your body is doing some crazy convincing symptoms if it's not a bfp!

If the most common implantation date is 9dpo I really need my luteal phase to lengthen:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->