3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

I have such a great feeling about this cycle. It just feels "different". I pray that my intuition is right <3 I ovulated earlier which lengthens my luteal phase for this cycle. Im not having the bad cramping. Everything just feels right and the way things need to be.

I wanted to test out the high and now that my opks are reading low again, I think I am going to stop using the opks and just focus on my temps. Tbh, I'm getting tired of peeing in a cup to test my lh lol. I do however can't wait to start testing! I have some more wondfos coming in today from Amazon, so yay :) I'll have enough to test for a while i think. I still have tests left over from my last cycle.

Officially 2dpo and this tww is kinda seems to be going by fast so far x

@Bevziibubble it's ok:) I'm not worried about it. Im taking it as a good sign lol fx!

Screenshot_20210907-233333_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210908-000848_Premom.jpg

At the end of the day...OPK’s and temps are not crucial. As long as you have regular BD over fertile week that should be all you need. The charts are only there as a guide and don’t always tell us much. A good feeling is as good as anything! Good luck.

The app was doing that to me as well. Was a pain in the butt. Couldn't read the opks I had to take so many pics till it would read them. Think I might Uninstall it after this cycle.

Thank you so much ladies <3

@NightFlower The app the first cycle I used it was amazing. I'm not sure what was the deal this time. When I would try to re-upload an opk it would give me a different reading than than previous one it gave me. It also would say that ut couldn't read it even tho it had good lighting. It was a hot mess lol. But I still do love the app tho especially compared to ff where they charge you for everything lol

Was able to take my temp :) my temp has definitely increased these past few days so I def ovulated. my chart is missing a day since I wasn't able to get an accurate reading yesterday morning, so I went back and just added a temp that's in between my temps for the 6th and today so I could get a coverline. I did this to see if my temps stay above or dip below and if I get an implantation dip. I'm hoping my temp stays elevated and this be my bfp [-o&lt;

Screenshot_20210908-092449_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210908-092427_Premom.jpg

I think I ovulated on cycle day 12 according to my temp dip before ovulation :) FF also had my ovulation as cd12 as well!! I totally believe this is it! I am so glad I temped this month!! Im 3 dpo instead of 2 then :) Which means I ovulated the same day that I peaked! How cool!<3

Dear Lord , please lord you know the desires of my heart. Please, let this cycle be my healthy and happy bfp that I get to take home and watch grow up <3

Screenshot_20210908-093412_FF App.jpg

Last edited:
Major temp rise this morning :) Praying that my temps stay elevated and I get to see an implantation dip!! <3

Screenshot_20210909-090104_FF App.jpg Screenshot_20210909-085847_Premom.jpg

That is one super temp jump. I hope it stays nice and high. You have been taking temps like a pro. I started then kept forgetting.

I love your positive energy.<3

Are you still job hunting? I fell off tye search wagon a bit but if you have any ideas of what you want to do, let me know.

Thank you for the well wishes. I am claiming them!

That is one super temp jump. I hope it stays nice and high. You have been taking temps like a pro. I started then kept forgetting.

I love your positive energy.<3

Are you still job hunting? I fell off tye search wagon a bit but if you have any ideas of what you want to do, let me know.

Thank you for the well wishes. I am claiming them!
Hi, @FTale!!! Thank you so much for your kindness <3 I had an interview today and landed the job <3

Congratulations!! :D
Thank you so much, Bev!!<3

So I'm having these wierd pinching feelings in my uterus on and off all day. Right smack in the middle. Im praying this is a great sign and means baby implanting. Also having breast aches. And other sensations that I can quite explain. It just feels like a lot of stuff is going on down there. I also had this tugging feeling. I am confident this is the cycle!! Please Lord!! [-o&lt;Tomorrow makes 5dpo :)

But I am a little worried because like an hour ago I accidentally took a gulp of what I thought was regular juice but it was mixed drink my husband made. I was so thirsty I picked it up and took a big gulp! DH shouted "NO!!!" but it was too late. I almost threw up. He felt so bad because he knows i don't drink but I felt bad because I was thinking of baby bean up in my stomach lol. I told my husband I wasn't worried about me more so the possible baby bean. Ughhhh lol. This cycle has been crazy :wacko:

They sound like good signs!
Try not to worry, baby won't be affected by such a small amount :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->