3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

It's taking everything in me not to go test right now... but... I'm going to lol. I was trying so hard to atleast get to 7dpo :blush:

The bad cramping has gone away. Not really cramping at all honestly. No obvious line today. Thinking maybe I should skip tmrs test and test at 8dpo? I feel like that would be best but will probably test tmr anyways lol. Praying for a 8dpo bfp [-o&lt;<3

20210911_182038.jpg

Fx <3 For your testing.

Praying you too can escape that toxic work environment. Some people are going through it just like us but they handle things in a way that hurt other people. Keep being the light as best you can and believing in everything working out for your good and everyone else's.

Thank you @FTale :hugs2: I'm praying this is it. I haven't been ttc long at all, but it is starting to wear on me some.

And Amen <3 thank you for the encouraging words <3

Curious to see what my temp is going to be tmr morning. God please let this be the cycle I get a sticky bfp. Please. My faith is high and strong. I see what you do for others and asking you to do the same for me. Let this be the cycle and the month where I see beautiful positive tests with great progression. Let there be no complications, no bleeding, no miscarriage, no still born, no issues with labor and delivery, no sids, choking, or suffocation. Dear Lord, i speak life into my uterus. I pray that within the next few days I get my bfp. Amen <3

Thank you so much <3 - @NightFlower

I am so tired!. I just woke up, but feel like I didn't get any sleep. I just want to sleep all day. Was supposed to go visit my dad yesterday but was so tired and today we are supposed to go because we didn't go yesterday, but I just want to stay in bed and sleep.

Af cramping is not as bad as it was yesterday. I'm feeling some here and every but they are very dull and light. As I right this it seems like they are picking up. I really hope this isn't a sign of af on her way..

I had a temp drop but not big enough where I would think it's a implantation dip.

I'm really praying for some obvious signs today

Screenshot_20210912-103027_Premom.jpg

Almost got excited lol until I remembered that I had the lh strip and pregnancy test touching and the dye bled thru to the preg test. No obvious line so I will test again tmr :)

First picture was from the lh strip and pregnancy test touching

Second picture is when I retested

20210912_114400.jpg 20210912_115427.jpg

I guess the line from the first test won't leave my eyes cause I still see it faintly.

I wonder why this happens. And if it is just a fluke for some tests. I have to try it..lol.

I hope it was foreshadowing your bfp.:winkwink:

If you can still see it, I sure do hope it's the start of something! :) that's what I read. I'm curious as to why that is too lol. If you try it let me know how it goes hehe. And thanks girly!!<3

Hahahaha...it worked!!

I pressed them close and even dipped in same sample. And wullah..false bfp. I made sure that I put wet opk on the bottom and the top to try and get a full line...almost..lol.

20210912_162209.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->