3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

You are good or should I say the baby wont be hurt. I hope you got that taste out if your mouth and doing ok today.Hugs

Haha thanks ladies <3 I absolutely hate the taste of liquor and it stayed in my mouth for a little bit and made me a little nauseous but eventually went away. I'm a bit paranoid after a chemical I had in 2012 :shy:

So I went to log my temp in premom and after I recorded my temp I got this? Anyone else get this?! Never had this happen after any of the previous temps. I'm taking this as a sign!:happydance::laugh2:

Also my temp went slightly down. Are slight fluctuations normal? It has me a little nervous

Screenshot_20210910-060548_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210910-070925_Premom.jpg

Oh wow. No. I never could get use to that app. Like we always say, pregnant until proven otherwise :)

Thank you ladies xxx

I caved in and tested at 5dpo, however ima wait to test again until the 13th ( atleast with the hcg tests). So 3 more days! I hope and pray that I get a bfp <3

Collage 2021-09-10 13_44_25.jpg

Yay for testing! Good luck!
Thank you so much! :) tempted to test tmr haha but I'll atleast wait until 7dpo. I have no will power.

Also I'm at work and they once again are over staffed but also understaffed. How do you have so many caregivers and home health aides here but you try to have me here by myself in the memory care side of the facility. I'm so over this facility. We have no equipment like radios and we don't even have keys for their rooms. So how are we suppose to take care of the residents if we can't get into the rooms?

The job that I signed the new hire papers with after my interview yesterday didn't call me today. I'm so sick of the job limbo. I wish I could just stay home and not work. Between my husband's work schedule, my son being home-schooled, remote jobs requiring no background noise, and now jobs requiring the vaccine, limits me so much already than before and can only do overnights. Sigh. I just feel like I've been looking for jobs non stop for the past 4 years looking for something better than the last and I'm exhausted. Actually words dont even describe it.

Thank you so much, Bev! It definitely is frustrating. The nurse that is here tonight is acting like me asking her any little question is an inconvenience. Walking around huffin and puffin and acting like she has a problem. Like lady we both don't want to be here lol calm down.

The last time I worked with her residents were falling left and right and it was just me! How do you expect me to be able to watch all of these residents, have no key, and a whole bunch of the residents were up and wandering around all night, and the kicker is we didn't even have gloves. I'm not providing any care without gloves. I'm not sure how this facility is even still standing. These residents barely be having any briefs or chucks for their beds and they only have a housekeeper come once a week. It is extremely dirty here to the point when you walk all you hear is a whole bunch of squeaking from the sticky floor and stains that have been here for weeks.

Sorry for the rant I'm just over it. Lol

Officially 6dpo! Yay!! One more day so I can test and not be completely insane lol. I thought I was gonna wait but since I'm feeling confident, I want to see if I can pull a faint line or maybe even a obvious bfp tmr. I can't wait to see these lines darken every single day :yipee:<3

I also kind of feel like I will have a temp dip (hoping it's an implantation dip) but since I am at work I will have to temp later than usual. And I feel like that might throw off my temp because it will be a little more warmer by then. I usually temp at 6 but I'll have to temp around 10 am this time. That's another thing I dislike about working overnight. It makes temping a little harder. But luckily my son doesn't have school and I don't have to be up at 8. So I'll get an accurate temp. Either way I still think it will dip below the cover line and then tmr it will be back up, God willing <3

That nurse sounds very annoying to have to work alongside when her attitude is like that!

Yay, not long until testing! :dust:

That nurse sounds very annoying to have to work alongside when her attitude is like that!

Yay, not long until testing! :dust:

Yes, very annoying :roll: I don't like having to work with her at all. She's definitely the kind of person who gets on my nerves lol. I asked her to sign my timesheet so I wouldn't have to wait for her when my shift was over. She told me i had to wait a little longer for her to sign it. Like why couldn't you just sign it now? She's the only person I know since working with this agency to make me wait for no reason. She had no problem signing it last time. She acts like she doesn't like me. When I started my shift she walked in and acted like she didn't see me but said hi to the person across from me haha

And thank you!!! I really pray this is it!!! Im really praying for a sticky bfp[-o&lt;<3

Omg I would be going crazy if I seen this at my work (I'm a community carer- and give companionship) to elderly with all different medical needs. I'd be straight to care commission if had seen that the poor residents how can you care for them when they can't care for you or them. And for the nurse she should have her head looking at if that's how she is acting shocking no wonder your looking for elsewhere to work x

Thank you, ladies! You are both so right! That place is dirty and unprofessional smh.

Woke up to so much bad cramping!! Im not going to lie, it's making me feel out because the only thing I can really compare the cramping to is af coming. I pray this is just pregnancy cramps. No temp dip, but my temp did increase by a little so I'll take that.

Screenshot_20210911-115012_Premom.jpg

Well I'm 3days late and still getting positives faint but positive lol. And the cramps I had from 6dpo was on my right side around my hip and they felt like af cramps on that side. Cramps are. Normal and nothing to be worried about I like to think of it as its my bodies way of telling me it's doing what it needs to do so body is working as I should x

Lol I'm feeling fine just the hormones are kicking in poor bubby almost ran off today he said I'll gladly go from Scotland to Alaska for 9 months lol I think I only have a pic of it in the gift box for hubby x

20210911_180907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->