3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Thank you girl. I feel so down atm. I know it's still early but I feel pretty dumb to even think the "faint line " could be bfp :sad2: I'll take another test closer to the evening and see but I'm not hopeful :nope:

Do you guys see a line? I do but idk if its just line eyes or maybe an evap or indent

20210914_173537.jpg

I hope this is the real deal!!! I just keep lookin at it like "meh" because I don't want to get excited and then it not get darker.

I completely understand that feeling. I need to take a test today and see of I have miscarried or what I think i have b

Bfn guys :cry:woke up to bad cramps that seem to have went away and my temp dropped a little. Ugh

20210915_084041.jpg

This cycle has been... interesting. I don't understand how I have lines on some tests and not others. And lines that don't get darker. Bfn after bfn...

Now I'm getting these weird sharp cramps that feel different from af cramps. If this is af coming then hurry up and come so I can get the next cycle over with :roll: Part of me wants to stop trying because I don't think I can keep going thru this and then the other part is like if I do it won't get me any closer to a bfp. I literally want to roll up in a ball and cry. Hopefully I can update later today or tmr with a bfp, but as of right now i feel extremely negative and depressed. Sorry ladies for being a joy kill :cry:it's just been such an emotional Rollercoaster these past few days..:sad1:

I wouldn't say you are joy kill I'd say your being human and your emotions are everywhere its the hardest thing for us to be able to do and it takes alot out us while ttc. Don't get yourself down and don't stress about it as much as you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->