3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

8dpo and took a test and actually got a super faint line!! no matter the angle or lighting I couldn't get it to show on camera but it's there in person! I'm praying this gets darker! I'm still in disbelief honestly

20210913_113750.jpg 20210913_113856.jpg

FX it gets darker!! I am in between meetings with no sleep and blood shot eyes , so cant even see my own hand clearly. Will check back tonight...keep weeing on stuff so I can stare at sticks.ol

I really pray this gets darker. Other's are saying that they can't see it on another site. The reviews are mixed! Haha. I will test again tonight. I want to be excited but I am so scared, seriously. But will remain positive and continue to stand on faith <3

Here's my chart for today. No temp dip it actually increased:)

Screenshot_20210913-114532_Premom.jpg

Very sharp pain on side of left breast:) praying this is a great sign!! I had this with my first pregnancy!

Tested throughout the day and not seeing anything. Praying to God that it wasn't a fluke. It came up within the time frame and i didn't even have to squint. But that was after waking up. When I was testing throughout the day I was just testing mostly every time I had to use the bathroom. So maybe urine is just too diluted.. Will test again in the a.m. :) I pray there be a obvious line there. Not a squinter, not super faint.. Jesus please <3[-o&lt;

Also i just made me a smoothie and drunk some and now feeling a little nauseous? No clue as to why. Please be a sign!

I don't want to get to excited until I get a darker line. Anxiously awaiting tmr

Good luck for your next test!
Thank you, Bev!! I'm so nervous!! :wacko: I'm afraid of being disappointed. It will crush me if my test isn't darker. Im honestly terrified. I'm so use to getting negative tests and getting my hopes up just be to let down that getting a positive pregnancy test seems impossible sometimes. I know that it's not true, but it just seems so outside the norm to even think it will be positive:-( don't want the same thing that happened last cycle to happen again. You get so excited and you're so sure, just for a whole bunch of negatives and then aunt Flo shows. Sorry for being negative. I haven't been able to focus since yesterday morning because of the faint line and my anxiety is thru the roof:cry:

Last edited:
I know you are worried. Its ok. This happens all the time then a clear bfp shows up when you least expect it. Hugs, I pray it happens this cycle for you.

Thank you, Bev!! I'm so nervous!! :wacko: I'm afraid of being disappointed. It will crush me if my test isn't darker. Im honestly terrified. I'm so use to getting negative tests and getting my hopes up just be to let down that getting a positive pregnancy test seems impossible sometimes. I know that it's not true, but it just seems so outside the norm to even think it will be positive:-( don't want the same thing that happened last cycle to happen again. You get so excited and you're so sure, just for a whole bunch of negatives and then aunt Flo shows. Sorry for being negative. I haven't been able to focus since yesterday morning because of the faint line and my anxiety is thru the roof:cry:

Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->