4 Weeks I need Bump Buddies

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
I recently got a bfp after 10cycles of trying, on our first clomid cycle. I have pcos so im really scared that im gonna mc the baby. But by stressing, i cant do any good to the baby. So im just gonna enjoy the victory:happydance:

Come join me!

Hey! I got a BFP today after 2 years of trying for baby number 2 :)
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! X

From cycle dates the 22nd February :) what about you? How are you feeling? I think I'm in shock to be honest!

Mine is Feb 21st, so close!

Im totally shocked too, i keep looking at the tests and telling myself that im pregnant. Im bit worried to lose it but i may feel better after doc app and scan

Do you have any symptoms? when will u go to doctor?

I'm here! :happydance: Not really feeling pregnant!!!! Trying not to think about it too much. I want the next 4 weeks to go by so I can at least have my 1st midwife appointment!

I'm currently sleeping with my most recent test on my bedside table so that I can look at it when I wake up in the morning otherwise I don't believe it!

I'm 4 + 1 with baby number 2 due 21st Feb by my dates. Fingers crossed it's all fine for us all. Try and stay postive. Will everyone find out the sex? Thinking I'll go for a suprise this time!

loub im hugging my test too! i wanted to have digi offical but test gave an error this morning! i was so pisssed off

I wanna know the gender asap so i can shop, dont like surprises at all

My stomach hurts a lot, im bit worried. Its hurts like i have very bad gas trapped but i already went to washroom today.

oh i answered my own question n worries by googling!

"In early pregnancy, before your uterus is big enough to crowd your intestines, pregnancy hormones are hard at work. The increase in progesterone slows digestion, providing more time for gas to be produced. Your body responds by removing the gas with burps and farts. This gas can also lead to a feeling of bloating, especially after a large meal.

As your uterus enlarges, your intestines are shifted and crowded in your abdomen. This slows digestion even more. Your expanding uterus also pushes on your stomach, which can increase a feeling of bloating.

As if this weren't enough, the muscle-relaxing effect of pregnancy hormones leaves you less able to control the passing of gas. Before pregnancy you might have been able to hold your gas, but now your muscles don't respond as well. This can lead to some embarrassing moments."

hi ladies, crossing my fingers and toes i can join you soon, i got a faint bfp today at 8dpo and i cant wait to get the all clear from the digi test. happy and healthy 9 months to all x

Ah ratio that's rubbish :( Do you think it was just a faulty test? I was so tempted to buy another pack of digi's but they are just so expensive!

I just keep trying to remember what I felt like at this stage in my first pregnancy and I can't remember! I'm so worried that I don't really have many symptoms but I guess it is still so early.

I want to be team yellow this time! Found out with my son bease hubby wanted to be prepared but I would like a surprise this time! Plus I'll be having a planned cesarean so having some element of surprise will be nice! X

I've had a lot of cramping and gas too. Really sore bbs and one episode of severe dizziness that lasted a good 16 hours couldn't walk. Have no idea what that was thought it was beginning of the sickness so went straight to docs and got prescription but won't start till dying. I was so ill with first had no choice for med's. Hoping this time will be less sick but I know I can get through it of not.
I knew I had a boy last time I just knew. I had an early scan at 15weeks i pulled a muscle and you could clearly see his little tinkle which confirmed it! So this time I'd like a suprise. I'd really like a girl but if I get a boy ill try again I won't be disappointed I'd love another boy as love mine so much :).
How's everyone feeling today?

I dont like surprises and i would lov to decorate the nursery gender based so im gonna check the gender for sure. Sil checked the gender at 20weeks but still at doubts later and didnt go for scan again so we had to buy whites and yellows, ugh was not fun.

I got headache today and bit of nausea already, af was due yesterday but still can show p today if i wasnt preggo. So still paranoid when i hit the bathroom. My test is finally positive, just a bit left until its same as the control line so im really happy with the line progression.

Doc apts tom :happydance: i took the day off cuz i have two appts, fx i get some good news.

Hi there! I found out I was pregnant 3 days ago when I went to the emergency department with gallstones. It was a complete shock as we weren't TTC. This will be our 2nd bub (but I'm trying not to get too excited just yet as I've had 4 miscarriages in the past). Hospital gave me a due date of 21 Feb but I suspect it's likely to change once I have my first scan.

We won't be finding out the gender, we didn't with our first and loved having a surprise :)

Congratulations everyone, wishing you all a happy, healthy 9 months!

How is everyone feeling? I'm still doing ok which I'm surprised about. I've had more energy. I'm waiting for the sickness to arrive. Last time it was 5+4 so a week yet if it's the same as last time.
I've had some stress as my work want to tell people I'm pregnant so they will swap me from the heavier isle. I said no way they don't need to know so I'm going in tonight and its not going to be good. I know I can take that further though it's bullying.

I really want to be team yellow but I don't think I'm patient enough. I will try. This time I can afford a scan at 16 weeks to find out which I never did last time I found out on normal 20 week scan , so I am very tempted!

Angus we hav the same due date!

ebanna, def stop lifting heavy. Doc told me to not lift heavy so i think im gonna stop my circuit training classes too.

BTW i had my first appt yesterday, it was a horrible day:cry:

So basically on Friday when i had a faint line, i had my fam doc appt and i told him about the line and he ordered tests. I gave blood and urine on sunday. I was super excited yesterday, went to doc appt and doctor said pregnancy test is negative. I was in total shock because i was just holding my digi test that said pregnant. Then i asked him what was my hcg level, and thank god i asked. He said he didnt do blood test, it was an urine test!
Blood test that he did was to check my vit levels and sugar level. What and idiot!!! I was super mad, like super super mad. Im already freaking hormonal angry, i was ready to bunch him in the face. I said to him why urine test, they sell those at stores, did u know that? and i didnt have to wait 1 week to get urine test result.
I gave the urine sample on 12dpo but it wasnt fmu and with fmu that morning i barely had a line. So no wonder it was negative. He told me to start taking 5g folic acid if i think im pregnant, i was just gonna tell him to F*ck off but DH said "5g folic acid is way too much, i think we will be leaving". So we left his office angry.

Then i had my appt with the endocrinologist. I absolutely lov him, he made me feel better. He looked at my tests and said i think u are pregnant so lets do a blood test. He will call me either today or monday depends on when he gets my result because i gave blood at 3pm yesterday. He also said if im pregnant, then he wont be able to help me further so he will refer me to a gyno.

Basically i dont even know if im pregnant and most likely i wont get an early scan

Ugh sorry to hear that GoldenRatio :( But at least your endocrinologist helped you and made you feel better. I'm sure your bloods will come back saying you are very much pregnant!! Your doc sounds like a bit of an idiot!

It's a very stressful and worrying time. Days seem to be going very slowly at the minute!

I did another frer yesterday because I just don't really feel pregnant! I know I didn't at this stage last time either so I don't know what I'm expecting to happen!

Trying to keep our minds occupied is the key but it's not an easy thing to do!!x

Hi there! I found out I was pregnant 3 days ago when I went to the emergency department with gallstones. It was a complete shock as we weren't TTC. This will be our 2nd bub (but I'm trying not to get too excited just yet as I've had 4 miscarriages in the past). Hospital gave me a due date of 21 Feb but I suspect it's likely to change once I have my first scan.

We won't be finding out the gender, we didn't with our first and loved having a surprise :)

Congratulations everyone, wishing you all a happy, healthy 9 months!

Oh gallstones are evil!! I found out I had then in October 2014 after being in horrendous pain! Finally had my gallbladder removed November 2015. Best thing I ever did! Although I've had 2 attacks since December which resemble gallbladder attacks or bilary colic so I don't know what that's all about!!

Are they going to do anything about the gallstones?

My blood test came back positive, hcg at 385 which is normal for 4 weeks:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->