4 Weeks I need Bump Buddies

Yay! That's great news! See I told you that you were very pregnant! :) Hope that has eased your worries slightly x

Yay! That's great news! See I told you that you were very pregnant! :) Hope that has eased your worries slightly x

Thanks Hun, it did help me however i would be more relaxed if I could get an early scan. I have to wait for gyno to contact me for my first appt, and see if she would like an early scan.

Fingers crossed you get one for your peace of mind x

:wave: can I join you ladies! I got my :bfp: on the 14th and based on LMP I'm due feb 26th :flower:

Oh gallstones are evil!! I found out I had then in October 2014 after being in horrendous pain! Finally had my gallbladder removed November 2015. Best thing I ever did! Although I've had 2 attacks since December which resemble gallbladder attacks or bilary colic so I don't know what that's all about!!

Are they going to do anything about the gallstones?

They're the absolute worst! At the moment they aren't going to do anything about them but I think eventually I'll end up having my gallbladder removed.

How odd (and probably frustrating!) that you've had 2 attacks after having yours removed :(

Welcome proudarmywife and congratulations!! :)

I feel for you angusplusone. The pain is like nothing id ever experienced before! Apparently sometimes when you have the gallbladder removed you can still get pains. Looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones but I had been quite bad with my diet. Before my operation I lost nearly 2 stone because I had to basically cut our most fat. After my op I realised that eating fat didn't cause me pain so started eating rubbish again so there's a possibility that maybe I have a small stone in there somewhere. Need to get back into eating healthier again as I didn't have pain then!

Hopefully they'll remove yours at some point then. X

Hi all! I'm due February 27th. I've been through a lot in my TTC journey due to my age, but hopefully that is all behind me! I have 2 grown DDs but this will be DHs first. GREAT Father's Day gifts - a BFP followed by a blood confirmation. :flower:

Congrats hun! Definitely a great Father's Day gift!

Girls I'm exhausted and angry, i have been so rude to DH and I hate it:( I just can't control how bitchy I am. I wonder when will it go away. Also got horrible acne:( can't use acne creams because Google says it's not safe during pregnancy.

Welcome TTC74! :) Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I haven't really suffered too many mood swings yet. Although dh disagrees!! :haha: I'm just so tired! Literally I sit down after DS has gone to bed and I just crash and wake up at about 11 to DH telling me to go to bed! I'm awful company at the moment but it's fallen at the right time with the Euro Championship being on TV. At least DH can watch the football without me complaining! :)

Welcome TTC74! :) Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I haven't really suffered too many mood swings yet. Although dh disagrees!! :haha: I'm just so tired! Literally I sit down after DS has gone to bed and I just crash and wake up at about 11 to DH telling me to go to bed! I'm awful company at the moment but it's fallen at the right time with the Euro Championship being on TV. At least DH can watch the football without me complaining! :)

Haha I'm the same, I fell asleep during my lunch the other day and when we went to visit mom, I fell asleep there too and mom was like why? I haven't told them about pregnancy so she felt sorry that I work too hard lol

Haha! My mum knows but only because she said she could tell apparently! That woman has a sixth sense!

At least we can spend the next 8 months making the most of being looked after!! :)

I can't tell mom because she stays with my brother n if I tell her, she will tell my bro n my bro will tell my sil. Sil will tell her mom n her mom will tell everyone lol that's how every news travels from our house.

Yeh we haven't told my in laws yet for that reason!! Hopefully if I pay for a private scan at 8 weeks we might tell more people then. I just want some reassurance before I go telling everyone!

Yeh we haven't told my in laws yet for that reason!! Hopefully if I pay for a private scan at 8 weeks we might tell more people then. I just want some reassurance before I go telling everyone!

So private scan is the 4D one?

You can pay for the 4d one but I'll literally book to have a normal scan as the one I'll get on the NHS won't be until 12ish weeks and I don't want to wait that long!

:winkwink:I got my bfp at 10 dpo on Jun 13. This s after two years of trying and I had two chemicals before that. Now hcg levels seem to be more than doubling. So staying optimistic. Waiting for my first us on the 30th. Hope everything goes well

You can pay for the 4d one but I'll literally book to have a normal scan as the one I'll get on the NHS won't be until 12ish weeks and I don't want to wait that long!

I'm gonna wait until I see the new gyno and see if she will let me do an early scan, if not I'm gonna look into having a private one

Just booked my private scan for 9th July! :)

Beta hcg = 70 (19 - 48 hours ago). I'm thrilled with this number. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for July 11th!

Thats great hun! i called the gyno's office and they havent received the referral and nurse said the doctor will call you once she gets it. I asked how soon i can get in, she said they give appt according to the condition so if doc thinks i need immediate attention then i will get an early appt and hopefully early scan. I have pcos so that should concern her enuf to see me as soon as possible, i hope.

Anyways all weekend i had this weird sudden pain every time, i got up or sneezed and it got me all worried. It came from left and right side which made me think im having ectopic pregnancy. But then i found this!

Symptoms of Round Ligament Pain
Round ligament pain can be concerning and uncomfortable. But it is considered normal as your body changes during pregnancy.

The symptoms of round ligament pain include a sharp, sudden spasm in the belly. It usually affects the right side, but it may happen on both sides. The pain only lasts a few seconds.

Exercise may cause the pain, as will rapid movements such as:

sneezing
coughing
laughing
rolling over in bed
standing up too quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads