4 Weeks I need Bump Buddies

Hi ladies

Feel bad for joining in straight after Loub's heartbreak news :( I am so sorry to hear.

I think I can just squeeze in to this group as I am due end of Feb.

This is my 3rd baby. I am 5 weeks today and feeling amazing ... Which is TOTALLY a false sense of security because MS kicks in for me usually round 7 weeks. Feeling hungover for 3 months without even having had the wine is not fun!

I have been cramping every day like AF cramps which happened with both my other pregnancies. And I have already started with mild sciatica which only kicked in in my 2nd pregnancy and only when I was 5 months along.

I guess I am now in a 2ww of a different kind -the calm before the MS storm hits at 7 weeks!

Hi ladies

Feel bad for joining in straight after Loub's heartbreak news :( I am so sorry to hear.

I think I can just squeeze in to this group as I am due end of Feb.

This is my 3rd baby. I am 5 weeks today and feeling amazing ... Which is TOTALLY a false sense of security because MS kicks in for me usually round 7 weeks. Feeling hungover for 3 months without even having had the wine is not fun!

I have been cramping every day like AF cramps which happened with both my other pregnancies. And I have already started with mild sciatica which only kicked in in my 2nd pregnancy and only when I was 5 months along.

I guess I am now in a 2ww of a different kind -the calm before the MS storm hits at 7 weeks!

Hi Danny. Congrats on number three.
I'm on the sickness tabs due to hg in previous pregnancy in started before it got out of hand and I'm doing ok.
Hope yours isn't too bad when it arrives it truly is hell isn't it. Wishing the days away.

I'm cooking number two. Will you find out the sex?

Hey :)

Definitely going to find out the sex. But I'm planning on keeping it a secret from everyone (apart from OH, my parents and the ladies on here of course!!)

I've two boys and don't feel like every well-meaning Aunty saying, "A third boy? Weren't you hoping for a girl!" Or "How wonderful a girl, finally!" The subtext of which is saying, "Another boy just isn't as wonderful" and my prime favourite, "Weren't you trying for a girl??"

I find out in 8 weeks ... At the 13 week fetal assessment scan. In South Africa we get told the sex quite early.

hey Dannypop! Congrats:hugs:

Im 6w2d today and dont feel sick at all. Just super tired and struggling with constipation and acne for now.

My constipation is getting worse and i havent found a solution, TMI i was bleeding from my bumbum yesterday:cry: first i freaked out and thought it was mc....ah never thought i would be glad that its my butt thats bleeding.

Anyways i booked a scan finally!!! July 14th, i will be 8w2d hopefully and thats my 2ww:happydance:

hey Dannypop! Congrats:hugs:

Im 6w2d today and dont feel sick at all. Just super tired and struggling with constipation and acne for now.

My constipation is getting worse and i havent found a solution, TMI i was bleeding from my bumbum yesterday:cry: first i freaked out and thought it was mc....ah never thought i would be glad that its my butt thats bleeding.

Anyways i booked a scan finally!!! July 14th, i will be 8w2d hopefully and thats my 2ww:happydance:

Lol I dont have constipation so not sure how to treat it. I'd say fruit and fluids.
You are lucky with the no sickness. The days are extra long and hard with it.

Good to hear on your scan. I have no idea when my scan will be. Sometime around second week of August I presume. Only six weeks ish to wait.

yea my 12 week scan will be second week of august too.

and i do eat lots of fruits and fluid but not helping. I had the problem before pregnancy too but i was taking fiber for it. All the fibers i looked at says dont take while pregnant. Will ask the doctor

Hey :)

Definitely going to find out the sex. But I'm planning on keeping it a secret from everyone (apart from OH, my parents and the ladies on here of course!!)

I've two boys and don't feel like every well-meaning Aunty saying, "A third boy? Weren't you hoping for a girl!" Or "How wonderful a girl, finally!" The subtext of which is saying, "Another boy just isn't as wonderful" and my prime favourite, "Weren't you trying for a girl??"

I find out in 8 weeks ... At the 13 week fetal assessment scan. In South Africa we get told the sex quite early.

Aww yeah that's awful it's no ones business if you have another boy you'll still love them the same. I have a boy and I'm not fussed what I have next. I'd love a girl only because I've never had a motherly bond like mother's and daughters do so would love to make my own. Still we get what we are given.
That's great you find out so early. Are they wrong a lot ?

Hee hee a bleeding bottom what a relief given the situation ;)

Yay my scan is on the 12th July!! Can't wait to hear that heartbeat.

The constipation vibe is the pits. I remember it got really bad for me about a week after delivery. As if a whole 10 months of pregnancy isn't enough. I literally pushed harder for that poo than I did for my baby!!! ������

Ebanna -Yip I also was so happy with a second boy as I wanted to have two boys (so I could be Queen!!) And I too want a girl for the bond that we would hopefully have when we are older, like I've got with my mom.

The scans are like 95% accurate at 13 weeks, which is pretty amazing. And we get scanned every month! Then from 34 weeks you got once a fortnight and then from 36 weeks you go every week right up till delivery. Does come at a price as it is not covered by government but it is common practice here. Everyone goes private unless you are unemployed.

I had a scan today to make sure pregnancy was uterine. Can't see baby yet but gestational sac is in utero and measuring a couple days ahead. Hcg is 3511 - which the Dr was very happy with. Next scan on July 11th. I can't wait! I didn't make it past 6+2 last time. So, I never got to hear the heartbeat. Baby was always measuring behind, though. So, I'm super optimistic and hopeful that I'll hear a great steady heartbeat on the 11th!

I had a scan today to make sure pregnancy was uterine. Can't see baby yet but gestational sac is in utero and measuring a couple days ahead. Hcg is 3511 - which the Dr was very happy with. Next scan on July 11th. I can't wait! I didn't make it past 6+2 last time. So, I never got to hear the heartbeat. Baby was always measuring behind, though. So, I'm super optimistic and hopeful that I'll hear a great steady heartbeat on the 11th!

fx hun! did u give blood yesterday?? my hcg at 5w3d was 6544, i bet urs would have doubled to same level too by today.

Ur scan is 3 days before mine, lets home we both hear the hb!!!

Yay my scan is on the 12th! Looking forward to swapping healthy hb stories and hoping that there is only ONE baby in there :haha:

Golden - No, my hcg was 3511 at 5+3, but the Dr was very happy with it based on my prior hcg tests. The doubling rate looks great.

Dannypop - can't wait to share US stories. More importantly, can't wait to hear that heartbeat! It will be such a huge relief!!!

Danny that is really good. In the .uk we get one scan around 12 weeks then second around 22 and that's it unless you have twins or a problem that needs monitoring.

Fingers crossed for you ttc at least you get extra scans and monitoring. I've had a mmc before but still have to wait and see. Makes me very nervous.

My scan date came through today it's the 3rd August. And ill see midwife on 14th July. I've got new sick tabs I didn't want to change but mine aren't working full enough so she's given me a new one. Going to decide later if ill take it although I'm getting worse I might just have to.

Shame Ebanna, I am sorry you are having such a tough time with MS. I am dreading for mine to kick in. Guess I've got another week or so to go of feeling normal. Hope the new tablets work.

Growing babies is hard work!

How are u ladies feeling?

Ms didnt come for me, i felt nausea on and off entire weekend but nothing major.

How are u ladies feeling?

Ms didnt come for me, i felt nausea on and off entire weekend but nothing major.

I'm so ill. I'm on two different sickness tabs now and anot acid suppressant. Fingers crossed it gets me closer to normal. Was heaving and gagging at everything even on tabs. I'm so thirsty where I can't drink properly or ill be sick it's awful. Roll on scan when it will really show it's worth it all!

You are lucky to have no ms what I'd give lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->