4 Weeks I need Bump Buddies

10 months is also quite fast as well. I bet it felt like a lifetime but in the long run some try for years so your pcos may not have inhibited too much. I do also know a lot of women get told no chance and they get pregnant. I have endo had it severe and I've been pregnant twice now third time pregnant for second baby. Had a mmc first time so I know bad things happen but I know it can't be helped and always try again. Just enjoy all you can if you can. Don't feel bad if you hate being pregnant if you get too sick or anything it is by far not an easy thing to do grow a baby but I can tell you it's alll worth it.

Because i waited so long for this pregnancy, i will never complain. I lov every symptom and i love thinking that i got a heart beat in there. Its an amazin feeling

That's great bonding already. I find it hard to imagine till they kick and you're like whoa something is actually in there lol

ah cant wait for the kicks, its gonna be so special. I just want time to pass so i can go for my 12 weeks scan. I dont like the first trimester since the mc risk is so high and cant tell anyone about my joy.

It can be a worrying time but 3 out if four pregnancies are fine so that's a lot when you turn it round from one in four miscarry. Relax and time will pass.

Hello ladies! My due date is February 28th. I recently found out and still don't believe it. I figured I was out because I think I got food poisoning twice about a week and a half ago. Also, we didn't dtd during fertility week very often. AND I had all the typical period symptoms.

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congrats Bella is it your first? How you feeling now? I'm still feeling ok which I'm so happy about :happydance:

Thanks! I found you Golden. Lol.

Ebannawouyohw, this will be my 4th pregnancy and hopefully my second child. I have a 2 year old son at home. How about you?

As for syptoms I tested early because I kept waking up nauseated in the middle of night. I'm also starving all the time. I don't know if it's because I'm small framed and don't weigh a lot or what.

How's everyone feeling today?

Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months to you ladies!

Ebannawouyohw, this will be my 4th pregnancy and hopefully my second child. I have a 2 year old son at home. How about you?

As for syptoms I tested early because I kept waking up nauseated in the middle of night. I'm also starving all the time. I don't know if it's because I'm small framed and don't weigh a lot or what.

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly.
This is my third pregnancy second child hopefully. I'm completely different this time I was just like you said last time waking up in the night feeling ill and needing to eat a lot then sick constantly. So I'm a bit worried.
I feel fine other than sore breasts.

My appointment went well today but couldn't get an early scan. He said that they only do early scan for ppl that had mcs or hav risk of mc.
He said everything is good with my blood test results but he ordered an other test to check my hcg and progesterone levels which I will get on Monday. Also did first prenatal screeening, I will get those results by next week. Basically they are checking for diseases and my blood type.

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly.
This is my third pregnancy second child hopefully. I'm completely different this time I was just like you said last time waking up in the night feeling ill and needing to eat a lot then sick constantly. So I'm a bit worried.
I feel fine other than sore breasts.

With my son, I didn't feel sick at all. I didn't wake up in the night and I don't remember having all this lower cramping that I'm having. So every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry to much.

Golden I'm glad your first visit went well! I bet you can't wait until your 12 month scan. I know I can't.

Thanks Bella. It is reassuring just weird as it's what took me so long to try for number two as I was that sick. Hopefully I'm just lucky this time.

Ratio good news glad all was well. I have no idea when my appointment will be not heard a thing. My friend didn't get her scan till 14 weeks so I could be waiting a while.

So sorry loub hope your next one is super sticky.

I'm now on the sickness tabs it's all kicking in and I'm thinking can I do this again. My sickness last time lasted whole way through but I wasn't sick from 22 weeks. It had calmed down but I had to be careful all the time. So that's a nice 16 weeks ahead of me feeling super crap :dohh:

It's all worth it in the end

im so sorry loub, if u need we are here for u

ahhh my sickness is kicking in too, this morning i felt super nausuous after having my banana. I feel like the baby doesnt like banana heheh only happens when im about to it banana.

I got my hcg result back btw, 4w2d was 385 and 5w3d is 6544 so its going p which makes me feel better.

When was the first day of ur cycle? i remember u saying that ur due date is feb 21 and u are 2 days ahead of me so maybe ur due date is 19?

I've been having banana too I think they just don't agree with the sickness lol.

I'll be trying toast from now on for a bit of stodge.

My last period was 14thmay I have a 30 day cycle so I'm due 21st feb and I'm 6 + 1 by my dates. Doc has put me at 6 + 4 but it's wrong.

That hcg sounds great. Will you be having an early scan or waiting for the 12 week one?

my first day of cycle was May 17 so my due date is Feb 21, so im assuming ur due date is feb 18th but it will change once u get a scan. So u are 65 weeks 3 days today!

I couldnt get a scan because everything looks normal, my hcg and progesterone. Also my doc doesnt believe that progesterone is a reson for miscarriages but thabk god mine was 164. If it was low, he wouldnt give me progesterone support since he doesnt believe in that.

I learned a lesson today! never go to toilet before inspecting the toilet bowl! after i peed today, i saw a small half of a pea sized white object with a bit of brown to it. I freaked out right away! i thought my baby fell down. I checked my cervix and didnt find any blood there so im assuming it was there before i peed.

loub! what happened?? i just saw ur signature
Sorry ladies, I've been trying not to come on here because it's so hard to cope with :( I didn't even make it to 6 weeks and I mc. Such a shock as my last pregnancy was so easy and straight forward.

I feel quite broken at the minute but we will try again and hopefully the next one will stick like it should. All the best for your pregnancies ladies. I will be looking on here to keep up to date with how you're all doing :) Hopefully I'll be back here sooner rather than later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->