4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

The line is still there!!
& i think i may pee my pants soon! haha

I'm kind of scared to test again :(

Hunny its so early, todays test does not make or break your chances this month but if you get another faint line you have even more to be hopeful for! You know?:flower:

No fever and I'm not throwing up. I have a limited appetite though. All I've eaten today is a cereal bar and applesauce but starving women in third world countries still have ok babies right? :/ I'm drinking water as much as I can. Taking prenatals too.

Sweetie dont worry! That baby will take everything from YOU before he suffers! your teeth hair maybe even eye balls will fall out before he goes without! i promise!

Get some rest and know we are all thinking of you! Dont worry about miscarriage just worry about getting better!

Let me know what y'all think ..
I'm not sure i see anything at all :(

The thinner one is a different IC i had from last cycle.

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 15.20.41.jpg
    2011-11-18 15.20.41.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2011-11-18 15.22.26.jpg
    2011-11-18 15.22.26.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2011-11-18 15.22.54.jpg
    2011-11-18 15.22.54.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-11-18 15.23.20.jpg
    2011-11-18 15.23.20.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2011-11-18 15.24.18.jpg
    2011-11-18 15.24.18.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13

Thats it, we need the tweaker! I dont see anything... but you know me... Im not a sensitive line spotter! :) I kinda do in the pic that is all over darker and kind of pink in itself... but not in the ones that are in real good lighting like my lab! I hate that white lighting! lol.... Hang in there sweetie ITS EARLY! youre even behind me!

Thats it, we need the tweaker! I dont see anything... but you know me... Im not a sensitive line spotter! :) I kinda do in the pic that is all over darker and kind of pink in itself... but not in the ones that are in real good lighting like my lab! I hate that white lighting! lol.... Hang in there sweetie ITS EARLY! youre even behind me!

Thanks hun!
The bright ones are actually outside lol
It's the only decent lighting i can get!

goodness, Im out for a few hours and have pages to read to catch up!!

Momma Bear- Im not sure if I see anything on either of the tests. but its so early yet! fingers crossed for you!!

Avanemo- WHAT?!?!?! no test pictures?!?!?!!? ( I would insert smiley here, but it wont let me, says page is lost LOL) but I agree with everyone, is still early yet!! with my 4th baby, I tested start white neg, the day before AF was due, and blarring Pos the morning after she was due. So it is possible..have you ever had implantation pains iwth any of your pregnancies?

okay off to read up on the rest..hopefully the kidlets allow me to LOL

:cry::cry::cry::cry: oh sure I will post my tests. MY BORING TESTS.

[/ATTACH]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW-WING.

Attachments

• SDC13129.jpg
    SDC13129.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SDC13130.jpg
    SDC13130.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16
Dry, it has a pretty dark line..
I'm going to go with evap - evil tests :(

What do you mean 'boring tests'? I see an indent on the frer, so at least we get to look at something!

Plus we're not gonna see a line so soon since you just implanted last night! :angelnot:

What do you mean 'boring tests'? I see an indent on the frer, so at least we get to look at something!

I see noooo indent whatsoever. but i did get one on my latest wal mart and I dont even think its where a test line goes lol... i will upload...

SDC13131.jpg

Yay an evap! totally in the wrong place and skinny but its an evap!

Hmm. I have not had an issue with these tests.. maybe its the start of something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->