4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Now I already know you're going to challenge this, but I definitely see not just the thin line where you see, but the definition of the part where the line should start, just look at my pic since I can't explain it lol

I think YOU, madam, will have your bfp by 10 dpo!!

Attachments

• SDC13131.jpg
    SDC13131.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 18
Now I already know you're going to challenge this, but I definitely see not just the thin line where you see, but the definition of the part where the line should start, just look at my pic since I can't explain it lol

That's what I told her before this test! I bet she will get two thick faint defenent bfp on 10 dpo can't wait... Ahhh

That's what I told her before this test! I bet she will get two thick faint defenent bfp on 10 dpo can't wait... Ahhh

We're totes gonna be the psychic chicks :ninja:

We're totes gonna be the psychic chicks :ninja:
Shit if I get it right I should stsrt doing guesses for people under the pyshic readings. I've been good with most.. we will see brb I'm gonna get on laptop and tweaks

View attachment 298531

Yay an evap! totally in the wrong place and skinny but its an evap!

Hmmp!
Id agree it is an evapish looking line..diffinatly skiny, but not totaly in the wrong place. I bought some .88 cents test this afternoom and took one. and I can say, that skiny part you see is the far right side of the test line.

https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Other%20peoples%20tests%20Tweaks/SDC13129.jpghttps://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Other%20peoples%20tests%20Tweaks/SDC13129-1.jpg

Yay an evap! totally in the wrong place and skinny but its an evap!

Then why is your evap pink? :haha: Oh and it's totally not skinny from here. Looks fat enough.:winkwink:

I get it though. You don't want to get your hopes up. BUT It really does look promising to me! :flower:

I took another today nada..

You're only 5 or 6 dpo, right? I'm going to put my "psychic" self on the line and say you'll have a bfp before New Year's Eve :ninja:

Thats funny Cheri 22 said December.. :flower:. I dont want to wait til december haha. Oh btw. Id be due December 30th for my period..

Well even if you have to wait another cycle, I'd still be right! I'd rather you not have to wait either, though :flower:

I got back from court and yall are off the chain! :)

I accidentally rolled pee across that test cuz I bumped my arm! LOL... So I think thats why! It almost didnt work at all and then when I looked at it it was like that. Its a compromised test!

But I love you guys optimism!

Ava I just now got your fb message.. For some reason I get no notifications of mail there! Annoying, so you'll have to elaborate who you were speaking of lol! I missed something!

I got back from court and yall are off the chain! :)

I accidentally rolled pee across that test cuz I bumped my arm! LOL... So I think thats why! It almost didnt work at all and then when I looked at it it was like that. Its a compromised test!

But I love you guys optimism!

mmhmmmm we'll see!

Ava I just now got your fb message.. For some reason I get no notifications of mail there! Annoying, so you'll have to elaborate who you were speaking of lol! I missed something!

check them again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->