4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

I got back from court and yall are off the chain! :)

I accidentally rolled pee across that test cuz I bumped my arm! LOL... So I think thats why! It almost didnt work at all and then when I looked at it it was like that. Its a compromised test!

But I love you guys optimism!

mmhmmmm we'll see!

Mmmm hmmm! you do remember how good I am at creating lines last month right!!?

That was because you were crazy girl, flooding and hair drying and all that!

I know but I rolled pee over the one yall are saying is a maybe baby! Im telling you, that was the old Leah who took that test! lol....

I know but I rolled pee over the one yall are saying is a maybe baby! Im telling you, that was the old Leah who took that test! lol....

Hold your pee and test again tonight! I'll mail you the 88¢ for another walmart test!

Im not testing! Im gonna be strong. :) This way I get to be 99.5% sure Im not preggo and hold onto .5% until my period! :) If its late I promise I will test! hehe... so now we just have to watch my temps that are unreliable because of my room temperature issues, lol...

Oh geez! You have to test at least once this weekend pleasepleasepleaseplease!!

This morning's tests.
2 of em, just lotsa pics.
Let me know what you ladies think :) - sometimes i think i see something, but then i just don't know.

Attachments

• 2011-11-19 07.41.41.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.41.41.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2011-11-19 07.42.14.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.42.14.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-11-19 07.44.48.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.44.48.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 9
  • 2011-11-19 07.45.01.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.45.01.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2011-11-19 07.46.53.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.46.53.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Maybe on the 2nd pic? other than that, not much to my eyes, but my laptop screen is flithy, so it's hard to tell what's grime and what's a line!

Maybe on the 2nd pic? other than that, not much to my eyes, but my laptop screen is flithy, so it's hard to tell what's grime and what's a line!

Thanks hun!
I dont think theres anything, but ive still got a week before AF is due!

really early!! :haha: that's like me, well 9 days til AF for me due, but still ages - that's why I'm not testing early this time! 28th I'll give you tests to look at :)

I dont see anything to woo hoo about yet just yet but I do see a shadow maybe on one? we can hope thats gonna become a big fat line!!!! I am hoping for you! its early hunny dont worry!! AS FOR ME my temp is going up and down every day... not thinking thats a good sign... blah.

I dont see anything to woo hoo about yet just yet but I do see a shadow maybe on one? we can hope thats gonna become a big fat line!!!! I am hoping for you! its early hunny dont worry!! AS FOR ME my temp is going up and down every day... not thinking thats a good sign... blah.

Im not worried, ive got loads of time!

I havent been able to temp at all, Kalyns sick and up and down all night so ive not really had any consistent sleep.

Temps are so unreliable if the climate is even remotely different in your bedroom every morning. The day I got my BFP I had a temp drop. lol Go figure.

Well ladies. I think I somehow got a super faint bfp today. I tested cuz I was nauseous and my Boobs hurt. I.was naughty and used all my cheap ones. But, frer definitely had two pink lines tried to get pictures of it but you can barly see it on it.. IRL totally can see it. My cervix is super weird high long hard. It's not as short as normally as it is..

https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0073.jpg

I totally see it!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
oooooooh I think I might see something!!
Im not gonna say ya or na though..Ill just stand somewhere in the middle LOL
BUT I will add, that on my test that had a line I could barely see and DH could barely..it was even fainter in pictures.

I just took another same result.. maybe a lol darker. I only have one frer left I'm gonna wait til next weekend to test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->