4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

next weekend?!?!! Surely you can't make us wait that long!! Maybe 2 or 3 days,but a whole week!! Blasphemy!

I'll try to get more tests so I can Peed? Dh is kinda pulling back on me :-( New picture https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2230.jpg not much change since hour hold but seems a lil darker??

https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2234.jpg https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2235.jpg

Omg! I cried like 10x! This was the best of the twighlight movies..

Gahhhh so jealous!! I live 3,000 miles away from family and don't have a sitter, and haven't been to the movies to see anything that's rated above G in over a year!! I can't wait for 6 more months to see it, but I have to :(

So I'm not seeing much of anything on the latest tests, but you're still early and you didn't use fmu... I haven't tried to tweak but you know what you see irl!

Hey guys~ we went to the Bay Area today, my home town of menlo park, oh my god so beautiful what i would do to move back!!! Sigh...had chinese at my favorite place.... loved it!! took a frer this morning, big fat negative at 9dpo and 5days before missed period... come on ladies, work with me, I am out.... out!

sigh...

Gahhhh so jealous!! I live 3,000 miles away from family and don't have a sitter, and haven't been to the movies to see anything that's rated above G in over a year!! I can't wait for 6 more months to see it, but I have to :(

So I'm not seeing much of anything on the latest tests, but you're still early and you didn't use fmu... I haven't tried to tweak but you know what you see irl!

awwww thats so hard when you dont have a sitter! thats what keeps me in sacramento. hate sacramento but love the freedom Dan and I have... because of my mom. I dont see anything on the tests yet early but its early! if you may see something in real life test in a couple days and it will def be bright pink!! I cant wait to see sweetie!

Hey guys~ we went to the Bay Area today, my home town of menlo park, oh my god so beautiful what i would do to move back!!! Sigh...had chinese at my favorite place.... loved it!! took a frer this morning, big fat negative at 9dpo and 5days before missed period... come on ladies, work with me, I am out.... out!

sigh...

:hugs:

still keeping the faith for you.., :flower:

Finding a sitter is always hard. I never was able to go out with my ex husband he was able to go out and drink but I was stuck with the kids. But, my new hunny his mom helps thankfully. Yeah only test i used with FMU was the first FRER I posted.

Just a thought ladies, well more a question..
Have any of you had pain during sex around ovulation? Like it feels like your mans penis is bumping your cervix?
I was just thinking back to DTD this month and recalled during what i thought was ovulation; it hurt when my OH got up in my business. Anyone else?
Perhaps my cervix was low and open and ready for spermies? Or am i broken? Lmao!

Just a thought ladies, well more a question..
Have any of you had pain during sex around ovulation? Like it feels like your mans penis is bumping your cervix?
I was just thinking back to DTD this month and recalled during what i thought was ovulation; it hurt when my OH got up in my business. Anyone else?
Perhaps my cervix was low and open and ready for spermies? Or am i broken? Lmao!

It hurts me during o too because your softer than normal and sensitive. I get that way the day before AF too..

sigh...

Glad you had a nice day :) Hubby failed his board that he's had almost 6 months to study for, so he is on "study hall" until he passes, which SUCKS bc he's hardly ever home to begin with, now he has to work 7-4 on his very few days off (and in the CG, his days ON mean he doesn't come home at all), so this week with 2 "days off" and sleep factored in, I've had 12 hours with him all week. I SO miss being near family or having trusted friends nearby so we can 'date' when we get a chance!!

I now you're so convinced you're out, but I'm not giving up hope for you yet!! If you don't get your thanksgiving bfp, you will for christmas, I'm sure of it!

3kiddos, I don't see It sorry. But I know how hard it is to take realistic pic!
We got out last night, i live beside my patents, so normally they babysit but they were out too, so we had to pay... That's one big thing that I'll miss when we move to germany :s

sigh...

Glad you had a nice day :) Hubby failed his board that he's had almost 6 months to study for, so he is on "study hall" until he passes, which SUCKS bc he's hardly ever home to begin with, now he has to work 7-4 on his very few days off (and in the CG, his days ON mean he doesn't come home at all), so this week with 2 "days off" and sleep factored in, I've had 12 hours with him all week. I SO miss being near family or having trusted friends nearby so we can 'date' when we get a chance!!

I now you're so convinced you're out, but I'm not giving up hope for you yet!! If you don't get your thanksgiving bfp, you will for christmas, I'm sure of it!

Awwww what kind of boards is he taking? what is he getting his degree in? God that sucks Im soooo sorry, I know you are frustrated... ( I sense he didnt study as much as you thought he should while he could! ) I cant imagine how lonely you must feel! Im so sorry! At least you have us!!!! :) (not much better then alone, I know!) and yes Im convinced Im out... I just really think by 9dpo yesterday Id be positive. Most women on here who have standard cycles and know when they o'd have positives by 9dpo, right? I think so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->