4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

No, my first two kids didn't get bfp til 13 or 14 dpo

Hi You!! How are your tests looking today??

so both your kids were 13 14 dpo so you see what I mean... I think that we kinda are the same with every pregnancy right? My first two kids were exactly 6 days before missed period (so that would be 8dpo)... I have a standard 28 day cycle.. I O around CD 15 and Have a 13-14 day Luteal Phase... (I do think with my other two pregnancys I had more like a 30 days cycle tho so I dont know what dpo that puts me at or which day I was ovulating because I wasnt a spaz back then and I didnt even know how to check lol)

Hey guys~ we went to the Bay Area today, my home town of menlo park, oh my god so beautiful what i would do to move back!!! Sigh...had chinese at my favorite place.... loved it!! took a frer this morning, big fat negative at 9dpo and 5days before missed period... come on ladies, work with me, I am out.... out!

sigh...

Glad you had a nice day :) Hubby failed his board that he's had almost 6 months to study for, so he is on "study hall" until he passes, which SUCKS bc he's hardly ever home to begin with, now he has to work 7-4 on his very few days off (and in the CG, his days ON mean he doesn't come home at all), so this week with 2 "days off" and sleep factored in, I've had 12 hours with him all week. I SO miss being near family or having trusted friends nearby so we can 'date' when we get a chance!!

I now you're so convinced you're out, but I'm not giving up hope for you yet!! If you don't get your thanksgiving bfp, you will for christmas, I'm sure of it!

Awwww what kind of boards is he taking? what is he getting his degree in? God that sucks Im soooo sorry, I know you are frustrated... ( I sense he didnt study as much as you thought he should while he could! ) I cant imagine how lonely you must feel! Im so sorry! At least you have us!!!! :) (not much better then alone, I know!) and yes Im convinced Im out... I just really think by 9dpo yesterday Id be positive. Most women on here who have standard cycles and know when they o'd have positives by 9dpo, right? I think so....

With every different boat/cutter he's stationed at, he has to know EVERYTHING about it down to how many panels are on the boat, so I know it's hard, but yes he's had almost 6 months and only studied at home 1 day!! I'm so glad I have you girls, my small little family back in Massachusetts is obsessed with my sister's pregnancy, and she has 3 weeks to give birth. I feel SO lonely out here, I have a friend who lives in Seattle but that's still an 8 hr drive!

And I never knew I was preggo with Ben until I was almost a week late, I had no symptoms at all, but the day after I took my pos hpt, I started vomiting! Could be bc my ex confessed his possible homosexuality at the time...LMAO I know not funny but totes funny now!!

No, my first two kids didn't get bfp til 13 or 14 dpo

Hi You!! How are your tests looking today??

so both your kids were 13 14 dpo so you see what I mean... I think that we kinda are the same with every pregnancy right? My first two kids were exactly 6 days before missed period (so that would be 8dpo)... I have a standard 28 day cycle.. I O around CD 15 and Have a 13-14 day Luteal Phase... (I do think with my other two pregnancys I had more like a 30 days cycle tho so I dont know what dpo that puts me at or which day I was ovulating because I wasnt a spaz back then and I didnt even know how to check lol)

I got a positive at 7 dpo with baby 3 but lost pregnancy at 6
Weeks 1 day. and bfp 7 dpo twins..

well not nessacarily....
I dunno what I was with my first...I was on depo and AF didnt come when she should have, so I tested...but Id guess bout 4 days late...but that was 13 yrs ago..and things have changed.

with my second though, I got the + the day AF was due..so that is 12DPO
with my third it was the day before AF was due, so that was 11DPO
with my fourth, I tested the day before AF was due (11dpo) and it was stark NEG! (a 25 test too!) then I tested the day after she was due (13dpo) and it was postive!
with my miscarrige I got my first shadow line at 9DPO, but first clear + at 11DPO
and with this one I got my first I "think" something is there, but it might be the light at 8DPO, and at 9DPO it was darker. then I took the dolla tree same day and it was blarring +.

so it does really vary by pregnancy and implantation date! :)

My temp is nuts this month. I almost think my thermometer doesnt work. Its like up and down every day and that never happens to me. ugh! whatever... As you know, Im strongly convinced Im out anyway! :) I might use some of the cheapies we have at work in the ME's office... just to prove you ladies wrong! :)

Hey guys~ we went to the Bay Area today, my home town of menlo park, oh my god so beautiful what i would do to move back!!! Sigh...had chinese at my favorite place.... loved it!! took a frer this morning, big fat negative at 9dpo and 5days before missed period... come on ladies, work with me, I am out.... out!

sigh...

Glad you had a nice day :) Hubby failed his board that he's had almost 6 months to study for, so he is on "study hall" until he passes, which SUCKS bc he's hardly ever home to begin with, now he has to work 7-4 on his very few days off (and in the CG, his days ON mean he doesn't come home at all), so this week with 2 "days off" and sleep factored in, I've had 12 hours with him all week. I SO miss being near family or having trusted friends nearby so we can 'date' when we get a chance!!

I now you're so convinced you're out, but I'm not giving up hope for you yet!! If you don't get your thanksgiving bfp, you will for christmas, I'm sure of it!

Awwww what kind of boards is he taking? what is he getting his degree in? God that sucks Im soooo sorry, I know you are frustrated... ( I sense he didnt study as much as you thought he should while he could! ) I cant imagine how lonely you must feel! Im so sorry! At least you have us!!!! :) (not much better then alone, I know!) and yes Im convinced Im out... I just really think by 9dpo yesterday Id be positive. Most women on here who have standard cycles and know when they o'd have positives by 9dpo, right? I think so....

With every different boat/cutter he's stationed at, he has to know EVERYTHING about it down to how many panels are on the boat, so I know it's hard, but yes he's had almost 6 months and only studied at home 1 day!! I'm so glad I have you girls, my small little family back in Massachusetts is obsessed with my sister's pregnancy, and she has 3 weeks to give birth. I feel SO lonely out here, I have a friend who lives in Seattle but that's still an 8 hr drive!

And I never knew I was preggo with Ben until I was almost a week late, I had no symptoms at all, but the day after I took my pos hpt, I started vomiting! Could be bc my ex confessed his possible homosexuality at the time...LMAO I know not funny but totes funny now!!

Awwwww hunny we are definitely here for you!!!!!!! The life of a military wife is definitely ALOT of sacrifice! :hugs: Hahahahaha admitted his possible homosexuality!?!??! first of all, how is homosexuality a "possibility"? lol... Im so sorry no thats not funny but funny now like you said and I can understand the puking! Was he your man at the time?? Or did he just call you after the relationship was over to give you some.... good news? :dohh:

LOL
I will not, I will not, I will not be a POAS-Pusher....
but you KNOW...ummm........ya........:dohh:.. who am I kidding...A POAS-O-HOLIC...who isnt a POAS-Pusher....LOL the sky might as well be green LOL

LOL
but you KNOW...ummm........ya........:dohh:.. who am I kidding...A POAS-O-HOLIC...who isnt a POAS-Pusher....LOL the sky might as well be green LOL

Haha Its just so depressing when I already know its gonna be BLANKKKK! Im definitely taking december off too because I dont want two babies with the same bday even tho I have to say my Virgo baby was sooooooooooo much easier then my taurus baby! But still.... I cant AFFORD two Virgo birthdays at the same time! haha...

PS. I see you mastered your siggy! Good lawd thats impressive!

LOL

Haha Its just so depressing when I already know its gonna be BLANKKKK! Im definitely taking december off too because I dont want two babies with the same bday even tho I have to say my Virgo baby was sooooooooooo much easier then my taurus baby! But still.... I cant AFFORD two Virgo birthdays at the same time! haha...

PS. I see you mastered your siggy! Good lawd thats impressive!

aww hunny *hugz* yea I can totaly understand that. *hugz*
whens the big bad witch due anyways?
and HAHAHAH yea...2 b-days in the same month is harsh!
we got that over here...My 3rd son was born the day after my b-day. then I have june and july babies as well..adn this one is due in July too! LOL

an yea, I mastered the CP and got my siggy in there! :)
and Thanks! I enjoyed making this one. :) Is always hard to make a siggy for myself LOL Plus I debated a bit on using one with my name or just making one using Chirizma. since you ladies dont tend have your names in your siggy area. But in the in end I went with my Name LOL

you know..
i sware to god I see something on both those...though since I cant tell color, I will go with evap....
what is the sensitivity on the one on the bottm (with the pink handle)

you know..
i sware to god I see something on both those...though since I cant tell color, I will go with evap....
what is the sensitivity on the one on the bottm (with the pink handle)

One is the same brand dollar tree uses (on the top) the other is like assure labs or something like that Ive only ever seen it in the lab... I think its prob pretty bad.... lol... I had to pee again so I took two more. LOL... Ohh the curse of having free tests. they are as BFN as the top two! I think you just see lines because you love me. :hugs:

SDC13133.jpg

Where is my favorite tweaker Paroline today? Hmmmm...

I had to go register for classes and me and the LO went crabbing, sorry!! I'm here now!!

Attachments

• SDC13132.jpg
    SDC13132.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
Look at those beautiful negative tests! LOL...

I didnt mean to tweak my white tests I just call you a tweaker... lol... and you were quiet today! did you guys catch any crabs??

Look at those beautiful negative tests! LOL...

I didnt mean to tweak my white tests I just call you a tweaker... lol... and you were quiet today! did you guys catch any crabs??

I know you didn't mean for me to tweak them, but I couldn't show up on your thread empty handed :flower:

I would imagine at this stage in the game you'd march your booty down to Walgreens or whatever store is in your building and get a frer since you swear by them!

And we only got 2, but we didn't get there until the ebb was coming in, so that's our fault. I think we're gonna try again tomorrow morning, but we mainly just go for the fun of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->