4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

I agree...no negitivity Missy!!
and certainly no posting early testing threads then only testing for 3 days!!!
I also agree...Mr.winkins might have winked properly this month!! ya, never know till you....ahhhhhhhh, TEST LOL

yea yea yea... I tested... Bo-wing.

My tests are way more fun when I manipulate them!

:)

LOL I see that LOL
weeeeeeeeeell, think this way..rationaly we know youd not see anything at 7DPO..so its safe to "play" as I call it. LOL and if my early tests were anything to compare to...at 6-8dpo, the line is so invisible its not there really any ole ways.
plus i have to admit..I do so LOVE your experiments!! makes me feel like Im not so looney, considering I like playing with my HPTs when I have a boat load of them.

I know it sounds crazy but I have found if I get sad about the negatives before a positive is even possible Im OVER It by the time my period comes... lol

Im gonna go back and look at your 6-8dpo tests and be the judge of that!

I like my experiments too, thanks for indulging me. I find that waaaay more fun then these stark white dumb tests! :)

Thank you all so much for your support you are awesomest!

I also agree...Mr.winkins might have winked properly this month!! ya, never know till you....ahhhhhhhh, TEST LOL

LOL I see that LOL
weeeeeeeeeell, think this way..rationaly we know youd not see anything at 7DPO..so its safe to "play" as I call it. LOL and if my early tests were anything to compare to...at 6-8dpo, the line is so invisible its not there really any ole ways.
plus i have to admit..I do so LOVE your experiments!! makes me feel like Im not so looney, considering I like playing with my HPTs when I have a boat load of them.

I tweaked your pics :bunny:

I really upped the saturation and contrast and a few others to prove to you that tweaking isn't bad-if there's really nothing there a tweak can't change that!!!

I'm still on board the "You're only 7 dpo so it's still to early and 4 days from now you're going to have a bfp because when you sit down to watch Prime Suspect you're going to start to feel implantation and wake up in the morning with implantation bleeding" train (phew that was a long sentence!).

Attachments

• SDC13114.jpg
    SDC13114.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
  • SDC13112.jpg
    SDC13112.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 11
My first faint test was 9 DPO but I have a friend who had a stark white test at 11 DPO, then a definite visible faint positive at 12 DPO! So... I think you've got plenty of time! ;)

I know it sounds crazy but I have found if I get sad about the negatives before a positive is even possible Im OVER It by the time my period comes... lol

I like my experiments too, thanks for indulging me. I find that waaaay more fun then these stark white dumb tests! :)

LOL I see that LOL

LOL I didnt post my 6-7dpo tests LOL they looked like nothing on camara. now that isnt to say I cant get the pics for you to see though. cuz I do have them. but on here I just posted the 8-9dpo I believe.

and I totaly have to agree..the test are WAY more fun when you play with them! for example did you know that if you have a dolla store test and you take it in a room with a ceiling its more likely to get a evap? same if you take it from one room that is colder then bring it into a warmer room. LOL

LOL I see that LOL

LOL I didnt post my 6-7dpo tests LOL they looked like nothing on camara. now that isnt to say I cant get the pics for you to see though. cuz I do have them. but on here I just posted the 8-9dpo I believe.

and I totaly have to agree..the test are WAY more fun when you play with them! for example did you know that if you have a dolla store test and you take it in a room with a ceiling its more likely to get a evap? same if you take it from one room that is colder then bring it into a warmer room. LOL

OOOH I wish you would go say that on my latest experiment thread because that TOTALLY goes along with what Im trying to say about the AIR and evaps! People dont want to believe me, but it is totally the cause of evaps. Oversaturation and moving them around too... like "from one room to another" instantly opens it up to the higher possibility of an evap. I couldnt figure out why all of my dollar trees got smeary and then It dawned on me, I pee on them in the bathroom at work and then I put them in my pocket and go back to my desk. TADA, instant evap scenario.

Yes please show me your 6-7dpo tests. :p

I really upped the saturation and contrast and a few others to prove to you that tweaking isn't bad-if there's really nothing there a tweak can't change that!!!

I'm still on board the "You're only 7 dpo so it's still to early and 4 days from now you're going to have a bfp because when you sit down to watch Prime Suspect you're going to start to feel implantation and wake up in the morning with implantation bleeding" train (phew that was a long sentence!).

youre a good tweaker! and nothing, but the tweak is still way prettier then my clinically white tests! LOL... and tweaking is bad because it can make an evap look like a positive, Ive seen it over and over again on here missy! dont start with me! (lol)

Yes Im gonna be bleeding during prime suspect! Thatd be kind of appropriate really since theres lots of bleeding on prime suspect! LOL

Youre awesome Paroline! :)

LOL I see that LOL

OOOH I wish you would go say that on my latest experiment thread because that TOTALLY goes along with what Im trying to say about the AIR and evaps! People dont want to believe me, but it is totally the cause of evaps. Oversaturation and moving them around too... like "from one room to another" instantly opens it up to the higher possibility of an evap. I couldnt figure out why all of my dollar trees got smeary and then It dawned on me, I pee on them in the bathroom at work and then I put them in my pocket and go back to my desk. TADA, instant evap scenario.

yea climate change is a big factor in the open tests..or it seems to be. Id assume its because not only is the strip being exposed to air, but if you have something like a ceiling fan running, its moving air and air at differant tempetures. BAD BAD BAD, way to get evaps on open tests. or like you said, just putting in your pocket..that would not only change the tempeture the test is exposed to but the humidity level as well. (body heat and all that). same with outside/inside scenarios. or opening the tests.

and KK Ill get those pics. they arent cropped yet though..so give me a few mins to open up photoshop and crop'em to reasonable sizes LOL

Youre soooo right! We need to teach a HPT class and I think there would be less dissappointment out there... :) I appreciate you working so hard to show me your tests! :) Youre awesome!

LOL I see that LOL

yea climate change is a big factor in the open tests..or it seems to be. Id assume its because not only is the strip being exposed to air, but if you have something like a ceiling fan running, its moving air and air at differant tempetures. BAD BAD BAD, way to get evaps on open tests. or like you said, just putting in your pocket..that would not only change the tempeture the test is exposed to but the humidity level as well. (body heat and all that). same with outside/inside scenarios. or opening the tests.

and KK Ill get those pics. they arent cropped yet though..so give me a few mins to open up photoshop and crop'em to reasonable sizes LOL

youre a good tweaker! and nothing, but the tweak is still way prettier then my clinically white tests! LOL... and tweaking is bad because it can make an evap look like a positive, Ive seen it over and over again on here missy! dont start with me! (lol)

Yes Im gonna be bleeding during prime suspect! Thatd be kind of appropriate really since theres lots of bleeding on prime suspect! LOL

Youre awesome Paroline! :)

No, YOU are awesome chick! :friends:

So we need a topic for discussion, anyone got anything? My tests arent interesting enough!

KK these are my 6 and 7DPO tests. they are both dolla store though, which sucks.
but I tend to go thru my pics and just save 1 pic for each day of the negs. generaly which ever picture shows the negitive the best, if that makes sense.

On a side note, Im noticing ya'll have stuff in your siggy areas and mine is shamefully blank. Do you or anyone else, happen to know the siggy size requirements? like max size? its shame I dont have a siggy, specailly since I can make them LOL

Attachments

• 6DPO (1) E.jpg
    6DPO (1) E.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 7 DPO E.jpg
    7 DPO E.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 14
Can I hijack for a minute and go off topic cause I'm having a mental panic attack. So, in August around week 6 I had these very distinct moderate AF type cramps and back pain then I started spotting not long after. I'm not spotting but all of a sudden I started getting those exact feelings again. Very distinct cramps and back pain and I keep feeling like I'm spotting so I keep running to the bathroom. Surely this isn't happening to me again right?? :( I just needed to share my concern with someone!

Can I hijack for a minute and go off topic cause I'm having a mental panic attack. So, in August around week 6 I had these very distinct moderate AF type cramps and back pain then I started spotting not long after. I'm not spotting but all of a sudden I started getting those exact feelings again. Very distinct cramps and back pain and I keep feeling like I'm spotting so I keep running to the bathroom. Surely this isn't happening to me again right?? :( I just needed to share my concern with someone!

what kind of cramping is it hunny? is there a way you can desribe it?
have you has sex recently? or held your urine longer then normal?
cramping is very common in early pregnancy, it comes from everything streching about, and uterous expanding. Also some time in early pregnancy the cervix moves to a high postion, and for that to occur a certain amount of cramping is generaly felt.

KK these are my 6 and 7DPO tests. they are both dolla store though, which sucks.
but I tend to go thru my pics and just save 1 pic for each day of the negs. generaly which ever picture shows the negitive the best, if that makes sense.

On a side note, Im noticing ya'll have stuff in your siggy areas and mine is shamefully blank. Do you or anyone else, happen to know the siggy size requirements? like max size? its shame I dont have a siggy, specailly since I can make them LOL

Ok youre right the look negative! That makes me feel a lil better but at the same time... YOUR HUSBAND HAS A WORKING WINKY!

:dohh:

Thank you for doing that for me!

As for Siggys, I think that they can be as big as you want, Ive seen some that were a whole page! You just need to paste the coding in the signature section of your user cp... let me know if it doesnt work!

Noooo its not! Its NOT.... I remember my friend who is now about 11 weeks having LOTS of cramping around weeks 5-8, its just nestling in and getting comfy! If you DO start spotting I would go in, but as long as youre not I think cramping is ok..... :hugs: you could always go in to be sure... but I really think its ok...

I don't blame you for worrying, but like avanemo said, unless you are spotting don't panic!! Absolutely keep an eye on your self to be sure you're alright, but at this point I wouldn't freak. :hugs: Keep us updated!

Nope no sex lately and no pee holding. I took some tylenol and it is slacking off some. It's hard to describe.. It's moderate pain, not extreme. But is a very distinct period type feel, hard to describe. All I know is it's exactly how I had it in August. Makes me freaking nervous!!! No spotting yet.

Nope no sex lately and no pee holding. I took some tylenol and it is slacking off some. It's hard to describe.. It's moderate pain, not extreme. But is a very distinct period type feel, hard to describe. All I know is it's exactly how I had it in August. Makes me freaking nervous!!! No spotting yet.

I think I hear every pregnant woman say that they have AF like cramps and in the back too, at your point in pregnancy, I swear. PLUS we already know its not ectopic, remember?? so August is OFF the table!

awww, hunny..I am so sorry it is freaking you out. I know this is easier said then done. but try not to worry to much about. Drink some water (helps with normal pregnancy cramping) and try to rest a lil bit. *hugz*
I know so much easier said then done. I had M/C myself in August and I am freaking basket case. everything is making me paraniod..am I sick enough, am I too sick, was that twinge the same as what I felt last time. Heck Im scared to poop, and I have a huge OFF LIMITS sign tattoed on my forehead towards hubby LOL So I totaly understand where you are comming from. But please, try to relax and drink that water (its seriously good for cramping) *hugz* and if you are too worried, put a call in to your docotor. that might be the best thing. I know sometimes it might feel like you shouldnt, but they are there to help with these things. and sometimes, the assurance of a doctor is the medicine there is. *hugz*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->