4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Oh thank god I'm not the only one!!!!!!! I feel awful but I'm just not a sex person. Lol!!!! My husband feels cheated I got pregnant again quick because that means no more sexapalooza during o time! :haha::haha::haha:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one!!!!!!! I feel awful but I'm just not a sex person. Lol!!!! My husband feels cheated I got pregnant again quick because that means no more sexapalooza during o time! :haha::haha::haha:

LOL I know!!! I try reeeeeeeeeeally hard not to make that obvious but its so true... Im a sex kitten MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW when Im o'ing or might be o'ing and then after Im like, not tonight hunny... LOL

Bwahaha!! Soooo happy to know I'm not alone. We haven't had sex since I got pregnant because sex in early pregnancy makes me freak out because of spotting, I think he's starting to hold a grudge. Not sure how much longer I can put it off!! :blush:

I have 50 opks and 20 hpts so I can't make any promises....:haha:

Ill be DAMN! Ok no, youre soooo gonna be a full blown POAS fool by next month. I will pray for you then too....

(who am I kidding I will be right there with you!) :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Ninja! :ninja:

I started out just doing hpts early, then came a few opks and charting and now 50 opks? really?! Maybe I just want to be a super ninja like you and try some experiments with them :ninja:

Sorry to join your thread but I just wanted to say I hope you get your bfp! I am 11dpo and still getting bfn's... ugh.

LOL I know!!! I try reeeeeeeeeeally hard not to make that obvious but its so true... Im a sex kitten MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW when Im o'ing or might be o'ing and then after Im like, not tonight hunny... LOL

Lmao! I'm the same, poor confused hubby's :haha:

Stalking your thread now :flower:

Sorry to join your thread but I just wanted to say I hope you get your bfp! I am 11dpo and still getting bfn's... ugh.

We are happy to have you hunny! Sorry about the BFN's... that sucks, but you still have time! When is your period due?

Lmao! I'm the same, poor confused hubby's :haha:

Stalking your thread now :flower:

Hahahaha... its terrible... maybe we need to get some of that female cialys or something! haha....:hugs:

okayyyyy how can you post on your thread without a morning update?? Living vicariously through y'all over here, ya know!!

okayyyyy how can you post on your thread without a morning update?? Living vicariously through y'all over here, ya know!!

I told you yesterday, Im out! I know its absolutely ridiculous to feel out before its even possible to get a positive test but thats the beauty of testing early for me... LOL... I get caught up and then I remember- the broken winky! :cry:

How are you feeling anyway? I hope its not too miserable of a period this month.... Ok fine, I will go pee on a stick get a negative and post it like a true TTC hopeful! Hey maybe you can tweak it! And invert it! :dohh:

Yes I admit it, Im losing hope... and no, I wont make you eat the sardines! :D

On a positive note- Prime Suspect is on tonight- do any of you watch that!??!?!

Now see here... no negativity allowed. Maybe the winky was temporarily IN order, instead of out of order! You never know!!!!!!

You're only 7dpo, ya crazy woman!! You're not out!!

AND you can't start an early testing thread and only test for 3 days!!

AND I definitely can tweak it, but I draw the line at inverting, okay miss smart ass?! :amartass"

Hehehe you sure know how to dole out those zingers, dontcha? I'm feeling okay, the first few hours were like a slap in the face, but then the nap and the wine took care of that. I'm still debating whether or not to chart and opk this month, so far I've only done my temps, and we're 3 days in and af is basically gone. Sorry I don't watch Prime Suspect, but I'm glad you've got a distraction tonight!

Now see here... no negativity allowed. Maybe the winky was temporarily IN order, instead of out of order! You never know!!!!!!

Ok come on, we know these things... we are WOMEN we know everything! (at least I do, I dont know about yall....) :haha:

You're only 7dpo, ya crazy woman!! You're not out!!

AND you can't start an early testing thread and only test for 3 days!!

AND I definitely can tweak it, but I draw the line at inverting, okay miss smart ass?! :amartass"

Hehehe you sure know how to dole out those zingers, dontcha? I'm feeling okay, the first few hours were like a slap in the face, but then the nap and the wine took care of that. I'm still debating whether or not to chart and opk this month, so far I've only done my temps, and we're 3 days in and af is basically gone. Sorry I don't watch Prime Suspect, but I'm glad you've got a distraction tonight!

Ok Ok Ok I suppose you make sense. :) SUPPOSE... AND....suppose.

Im a zinger doler alright. Sometimes I get myself in trouble with this mouth of mine, let me tell ya. LOL...

I keep saying one of these months Im gonna JUST chart and temp and not early test or opk, just have the marathon 127 minute secks (I spell it like that to not tip off the work computer, lol) every other day the entire 2weeks of fertile time, and then if my temp doesnt drop by two days before my period test. Maybe I will do that next month. I would suggest you do it with me, but you have 50000000 opks and pg tests so I wont even mention it! :)

Well if I don't get my birthday/christmas bfp, I'm definitely going to try it! This is just crazy how many times a day I handle my urine-to the point that my 4 year old knows where my sample cup is and not to touch it :wacko:

Well if I don't get my birthday/christmas bfp, I'm definitely going to try it! This is just crazy how many times a day I handle my urine-to the point that my 4 year old knows where my sample cup is and not to touch it :wacko:

HAHAHAHAHHAH TOTALLY! MY 4 YR OLD DOES TOO! HAHAHAHA

Ok well here are my pics. Totally stark white. I was thinking of going into a more dimly lit room or something, whys the lighting in here have to be so good? maybe if I was in worse lighting I could get a shadow or something and not two perfectly stark white stupid tests! :brat:

As my 4 yr old would say..... BOOOOOOOOOOOOWING. (boring when you use w's like R's like you are elmer fudd)

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• SDC13112.jpg
    SDC13112.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC13114.jpg
    SDC13114.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
I agree...no negitivity Missy!!
and certainly no posting early testing threads then only testing for 3 days!!!
I also agree...Mr.winkins might have winked properly this month!! ya, never know till you....ahhhhhhhh, TEST LOL

I agree...no negitivity Missy!!
and certainly no posting early testing threads then only testing for 3 days!!!
I also agree...Mr.winkins might have winked properly this month!! ya, never know till you....ahhhhhhhh, TEST LOL

yea yea yea... I tested... Bo-wing.

My tests are way more fun when I manipulate them!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"