4dpo :)

:) pretty sure DH would have a coronary if I went broke peeing on stuff. Men can be so practical sometimes...psh...silly men. :haha:

Thanks for the :dust: Sending heaps of it back atcha! :)

My husband has NO idea that I test before AF.. Lol. He thinks it's crazy, Man's brain: "what's 4 more days til you find out the natural, free, old fashion way!"
My brain: " Should I do it? should I do it? Yes...I need to know, NOW!"
:kiss:

For mine this will be his first. Had IUD removed last month mid cycle and he's concerned why there's no baby yet :wacko: maybe this month though. Have a few possible early symptoms including spotting. We shall see FX!

For mine this will be his first. Had IUD removed last month mid cycle and he's concerned why there's no baby yet :wacko: maybe this month though. Have a few possible early symptoms including spotting. We shall see FX!

It is the first for both me and DH as well. We're both getting impatient. I mean, I'm only 25, and he's only 23. All of his tests were normal, but I do have PCOS, so he understands that we've got our work cut out for us.

He's liking the extra BDing, though. :blush: :haha: :happydance:

DH is as bad as I am with testing, though he won't admit it. He doesn't balk at my buying of tests though.

fingers crossed for everyone testing tomorrow! hubby and I went camping and it was sooooo relaxing!!! hope you all have had a great weekend so far! either a bfp for me, or a glass of red tomorrow!!!

fingers crossed for everyone testing tomorrow! hubby and I went camping and it was sooooo relaxing!!! hope you all have had a great weekend so far! either a bfp for me, or a glass of red tomorrow!!!

Well, I think I got an evap line. Anyone have any experience with Walmart 88 cent (first signal) HPT? Was neg at 5 mins, but rechecked an hour later and found a faint faint line....

How is everyone else doing? Besides the sore/tender BBs (still), I really have no new symptoms to report.

Hi ladies!

So I tested Satuday, BFN :( Wouldn't have been so bad but also got BFN yesterday and this morning! Managed to convince myself it's because they're crappy IC's but they're 10 MIU so I think they would have shown something by now!

Feeling really crappy, the thought of another month on Clomid is getting me down...the side effects are awful!

Forgot to mention, we've decided if this month doesn't work we're going to tell close family about the PCOS, because they're obviously waiting on an imminent announcement as we got married over a year ago! So I'm feeling extra bummed out about that, I know it's going to make them worry :(

Hi ladies!

So I tested Satuday, BFN :( Wouldn't have been so bad but also got BFN yesterday and this morning! Managed to convince myself it's because they're crappy IC's but they're 10 MIU so I think they would have shown something by now!

Feeling really crappy, the thought of another month on Clomid is getting me down...the side effects are awful!

:( xxx

sheebee82 said:
Well, I think I got an evap line. Anyone have any experience with Walmart 88 cent (first signal) HPT? Was neg at 5 mins, but rechecked an hour later and found a faint faint line....

How is everyone else doing? Besides the sore/tender BBs (still), I really have no new symptoms to report.

This has happened to me more than once on Walmart .88 and dollar store tests. The good news is I was pregnant, confirmed with a FRER. If it happens again, I recommend backing it up with a better test like a FRER.
FX for you!!!:dust:

Hi gals!

I tested yesterday. BFN. Today I am 10 DPO. Temps have been up and down and up and down and up and down and up since about 5 DPO. I am not sure what to think, but I am not testing again unless AF doesn't come on Saturday.

Forgot to mention, we've decided if this month doesn't work we're going to tell close family about the PCOS, because they're obviously waiting on an imminent announcement as we got married over a year ago! So I'm feeling extra bummed out about that, I know it's going to make them worry :(

Laura, Sorry you feel bummed...:nope: technically you're not out yet though. Clomid works wonders so be thankful that you have that going for you. Also, I know it's hard for us women to talk abou issues conceiving. We are supposed to be moms, and it almost feels like our bodies are failing us...BUT talking to your family could be a good thing. You will have more support from them, instead of having to hear the question "soooo, when are you guys going to have a baby?" It's an annoying question when you already have enough mixed emotions of ttc. Stay positive, and hopefully this is your month!!! If not, hang in there and sounds like you are doing all the right things, so it should be really soon!! YAY :dust:

Hi gals!

I tested yesterday. BFN. Today I am 10 DPO. Temps have been up and down and up and down and up and down and up since about 5 DPO. I am not sure what to think, but I am not testing again unless AF doesn't come on Saturday.

10dpo is still pretty early!! Hope you get that BFP on Sat!! :dust: :blue: :pink:

Sorry to hear about the BFNs. I also got a BFN yesterday, but it was only at 8 or 9 dpo, so I'm working at not being discouraged by it. I am not going to test again though, until AF is late. I don't think I could handle another BFN right now :(

I had some weird, needling sensations in my lower abdomen, and cramps on the right side of my uterus. FXed that it might have been implantation.

I apologize in advance for the TMI that is about to follow :haha: so I'm not sure what is going on with my body. I've been slightly queasy for the past couple of days, but nothing too major. My biggest confusion is with my CM. Usually by now (9-10 dpo), I've dried up, and am moving to thick and sticky CM. But this month I'm not. I've got TONS of watery/lotiony CM. It is almost annoying, cause I keep thinking I've peed myself.

And last night, DH and I decided to BD, just because. And it felt SUPER weird. I mean SUPER DUPER weird. But I can't help but feel that I'm still out. I don't know what to think anymore.

Why can't our bodies be more predictable.

I hear you girl!
The CM is a good sign, but all I ever seem to have is the lotiony kind! I think the fact that you have lots more of it is whats good!

I am trying to wait until Saturday to test.
I don't know if I will get there. I have one more digi test in the closet at home.

As for today, lots of boob pain, INCREDIBLE THIRST. I am on my third bottle of water and I still feel like I just ran a mile!

Caved in an made a trip to Walmart. Got a BFN on the 88cent cheapie...I've never used those, not sure how early you can test with it. But it seems that many others get a BFP early on with these. I'm 10-11 dpo.
Oh well, I feel out! Was hoping to miraculously conceive the last month on my own before starting Clomid next month. And bc I have no symptoms, and usually 5 days before AF arrives I'm super cranky, tired, and lots of cramps. Feel totally opposite this month.

Caved in an made a trip to Walmart. Got a BFN on the 88cent cheapie...I've never used those, not sure how early you can test with it. But it seems that many others get a BFP early on with these. I'm 10-11 dpo.
Oh well, I feel out! Was hoping to miraculously conceive the last month on my own before starting Clomid next month. And bc I have no symptoms, and usually 5 days before AF arrives I'm super cranky, tired, and lots of cramps. Feel totally opposite this month.

Maybe the fact that you feel different is a good sign. :shrug:

I just read this and it makes me feel better about getting a BFN at 10dpo, thought I would share. I love the breakdown:

"hCG doubles every 48 hours. You can have a level of 1 - 5 in a non pregnant state.

Implantation could be earlier or later than you think.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't find out until 15dpo on a very sensitive 10miu pregnancy test. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a 'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
10dpo- 10miu - Could find out here on superdrug own, internet cheapie
12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]
14dpo - 40miu [day period is typically due] Most tests would pick it up here

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!"

Thanks LilRu! That actually makes me feel heaps better! I got sick off of my cashew chicken at lunch (one of my all time favorite foods), and I still feel super queasy. Even water turns my stomach right now.

That post made me feel better. We aren't out yet, ladies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->