• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks today anyone want to buddy up!

YAY is right...can't wait...just gotta make it trough tomorrow then at 10 a.m. we will see what is going on with lo....still very nervous but trying to stay more relaxed...

I have trouble drinking enough water too...I hate water by itself so I got some of the pink lemonade drops and mix it...it is the only way I can handle that much water in a day...in the beginning I couldn't get enough water...I wish I were back at that it would be easier lol...

hope you guys are having a pretty good week...

thanks kitty...It is 10:45 p.m. over here the night before the sonogram...so I am, needless to say, nervous as all hell....trying to get some sleep...not very successfully...we did a lot of walking today and my feet are beyond killing me and my head is pounding...and I don't know if it is because I just plum over did it or if it is just the next step up in pregnancy lol...anyway..will let you ladies know tomorrow what the verdict says and then we shall all know what our bundles are...that is exciting...

IT'S A BOY!!!...Everything was right on target...so they are leaving the due date as Dec. 9th...He weighed 9 oz which is normal for this time and measured 18w3d which is only 1 day behind what my days are also normal...all of baby is growing and maturing as needed and I go back in 4 weeks...my partner and our kids got to go in and see the screen this time too so it was really nice having our whole family there to see Benjamin on the screen...It was awesome...I will post pics later tomorrow...they are not the greatest pics but they are decent so I will share :) I wish the sonographer had done the 3D like the last one did...but that's ok i'll take it...

How are you ladies doing...everything going okay with you still kitty? I am glad to hear everything was lengthening again like it should...how are you jode???

Oomph hello Benjamin Edward :blue: :baby: how lovely!!

So two princes and one princess how lovely, glad everything went well! It's so hard not to worry isn't it but see everything is great! I have my last scan on the 18th that's the big one to check everything properly! Can't wait to get it out of the way. Then it's the last stretch till December!

How exciting :happydance:

I know...it was hard to accept the fact that this was the last time we would see our lo on the screen...but the next time we will get to hold him and give him a proper welcome....our kids were very excited...it was great....It is hard to not be nervous but it is so amazing when you have that rush of relief as you see him/her moving around inside...

take care ladies...will check back later

Oh M2H, I'm soooooooo happy for you! Jode, your comment about two princes and one princess made me cry (in a good way, lol). LOL!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My big appt. is tomorrow. They'll do an anatomy scan of the baby - measure all organs, etc. They'll also measure my cervix again. Hoping it has continued to lengthen since last Tuesday. I've been feeling better (less crampy) so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I still haven't felt her move around yet. How about you gals? Jode, good luck at your upcomign appt. too! xo

I don't have another appointment until the 9th of August....and no more ultrasounds but I will still get to here the heartbeat....which is awesome in itself...I only feel Benjamin move around when I am really irritated, eat watermelon (apparently he likes it) and occasionally if I lay a certain way on my side....but his movements are not regular yet as far as what I feel...very long times between movements and I don't feel him every day or even every other day...my doctor says that is normal though because it is still early...especially with a first pregnancy to be feeling movement...so I am sure you will start feeling your little bundle moving around soon kitty...I think the average that I have had heard of is around 22-23 weeks...

I still haven't posted pics of the last scan yet because my printer went on the fritz and it is an all in one with a scanner...hopefully it will be up and running again in a day or two...

How are you ladies doing...have you gotten any energy bursts or anything??? I am really energetic in the morning but then I am really tired in the early afternoon and I am up off and on all night long because little one is sitting square on my bladder lol...

well ladies...have a goodnight...i'm off for now...

Hi gals! We had our anatomy scan today. All babies organs are perfect. :) She was moving around crazily. I love seeing that!! She had her little legs crossed at the ankles. Soooooo adorable! I will have to post an updated pic of her. We chose a name too! Peyton Elizabeth. :)

They measured my cervix and it lengthened even more than last week. They aren't concerned anymore, however, they want to watch it weekly until week 25 just to make sure. I guess it won't shorten anymore after that week.

Energy? Nope. I don't have much of it... like ever. LMAO!! Like you, M2H, I'm up on and off during the night so I never feel well rested. It's par for the course, right? :)

Jode, your scan is in 2 days! Excited?

Yes I assume it is pretty normal but very aggravating because the rest of the world seems rested come morning and I am like...don't talk to me until my eyes have been open a half hour and there is coffee of some sort in my mouth...lol...then I am atleast bearable...

It is so fun watching them wiggle on screen...at the last scan the sonographer snapped a photo of Benjamin looking straight out at us...it is fuzzy but adorable...I think Peyton is a beautiful name and I love Elizabeth that was my great grandmothers middle name...I have always liked it...her name was Vera Elizabeth :)

Jode I am sure you are excited to see lo wiggle on screen again...let us know how it goes...

https://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk341/RubiesSapphire/BenjaminLooksatUs.jpg
Benjamin says Hi...it's fuzzy but he is looking straight at us...if you can see past the crummy photo you can see his eyes, nose and mouth...

https://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk341/RubiesSapphire/BenjaminsIloveYou.jpg
Side Profile

https://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk341/RubiesSapphire/BenjaminsPottyShot.jpg
Potty Shot...he wasn't shy...

https://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk341/RubiesSapphire/BenjaminsFoot.jpg
Wiggling his toes...he shows us his foot

Sorry the photos are not the best...my photo editing program is being dumb today...I tried a new one but it just frustrated me lol...so these are just originals scanned in...

I know I was having that problem...it took me since Friday to get them uploaded because of my printer/scanner

thanks kitty...I think he is rather cute in there...just can't wait to really see him...I'm sure that's the same for all of us though...

Hey ladies I wrote a hugggge reply last night but then my iPad died :-( and I have terrible baby brain so I can't remember anything I put hehe! Great pics M2H

My scan is tomorrow at 8.30am UK time very excited for it! He's been going crazy in my belly these past 2 days!

Hope you two are well... It's very hot here in the uk very unusual! 30 degrees In fact.

I hate it! It makes me feel ill, I can't wait for Christmas hehe

I cannot wait either...however I am starting to worry a little because about 2 weeks after baby is born we will have family in from both California and Wyoming...both wanting to see the new little one...great, fine and dandy...but is it horrible that I kinda want that first month to just me, Benjamin and those who are under my roof as my immediate family....?? I don't know...I will be excited to see everyone...but with body trying to regulate hormones and a new baby to care for and my older two to tend to and the holiday's....that just sounds like a lot to add to company too...*Sigh* I will just not think of it for now...because I am excited and do very much want December to hurry up and get here so we can have our little one here....

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Jode...can't wait to see how it all goes...It is so exciting to hear that your little one is wiggling around to where you can feel them...it is so exciting...

kitty how are you today???

Yeah we live 200 miles away from our family so both our mums want to Come and stay and help out with baby!

The scan went great growing perfect 20 weeks today exactly!

Here's a pic xxx

I think I would like it if my mom were around to help out...I don't think I would mind if it was just one part of our company coming at a time...but we have two different couples from two different states coming and they get along great for all of like 5 minutes before there is conflict...not looking forward to that...just afraid I will have a melt down on them...

so is it getting closer to your scan today??? can't wait to hear how it goes...has hubby felt little one move yet or is it still just you that can feel the wiggling....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->