• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

fx to all who will be testing in the next few days! :)

as for me, i'm still bummed, but at least i know i still have my regular cycles and we get to try again. :) we will be seeing a doctor after af, just to probably help us out and check if everything's in order.

hey loves! I've been MIA these last few days -_- ... buttttt I am happy to report that this past Friday the hubby and I got a :bfp: omggg we have been :cloud9: all weekend... the shirt I ordered didn't make it on time but I did manage to find a pack of bibs that said "Grandma loves me" and gave it as a gift to my mom. She was sooooo excited she cried. I am praying for a H&H pregnancy, as well good news all week from you wonderful women. :)

Congrats!!!!!!

Congratulations Kburke! Happy and healthy 9mths :wohoo: I almost shed a tear at the giving grandma bibs bit to her that's so lovely and on time for Mother's Day too :hugs:

There has to be another 1 at least surely :shrug:

Dobby you get your house ! :happydance:

Sorry girls that the wicked :witch: showed already but onward and upward don't let that b*tch get you down!

Today I feel nada!

I don't know if I'm due on soon or next week so will keep taking the opk for now and leave testing till Friday as that's the earliest it would show up of its the later one

I don't 'feel' pregnant though whatsoever

Good luck to those still in the running for a :bfp:

:dust:

Mac are you testing again soon? U had so many signs I was sure you were pg. Weird about the opks o mummy. Tbh I used an opk this morning as I have no hcg but it was quite dark I k ow it doesn't mean too much but I never have a dark line after af and I def have stopped af after 1 day. I still have twinge on left hand side and unsettled stomach. Going to buy hcg later just to rule it out as I bought red clover tablets and u can't take them pg. Probably just my body being weird after o being so late so not expecting much but never had a 1 day period in my life.

Tested :bfn: this morning. AF should start today so I'm going to count myself out. If she doesn't show up then I will chalk it up to a wonky cycle while I'm still BF'ing. I wish the rest of you ladies the very best of luck!

Temp dropped to near my coverline today. DS had a rough night last night, so I had to spend most of his night on his floor so he would sleep. He has a hardwood floor, so there wasn't any cushion. I at least keep a pillow in there now. I expect AF today or tomorrow.

aw mac hope your son feels better.

I gota bfn im relieved to be honest as I drank a lot the other night and I would be panicing up to the first scan. don't understand the pos opk this morning but maybe im just hormonal lol good luck to the rest of you and to the ones who are out lets hope next month is our bfp x

Your still in the game girls in my eyes!

No af so there's still a good chance!

Hmm wonder what the opk s are about!?

Took 3 so far today and each got darker, I had a sharp pain an hour ago in my right side ( I'm presuming as if ov) and took the 3rd opk wothin 10 mins and it was almost as dark as the last 1? I thouht would be at its peak :shrug:

:witch: showed up so officially out. The line from the other day must have been an evap. I was a little disappointed but more okay with it than I thought. Next year is much better timing for us so the wait continues. I really really hope that the ladies still in this month get their :bfp: in the next couple days!!

Awww sorry ladies! We had so many promising symptoms. The love-hate of symptom spotting. AF definitely reared her fat head in full force today after some light bleeding yesterday. I'm convinced I had a cp though. TMI, my blood is bright red, stringy, and I have passed a LOT of clots. Very weird bleeding for my usual AF and reminds me a lot of the bleeding I had (not just the flow and consistency, but a milder version of the pain) from my mc back in Jan. Oh wells. I get my house! Well, now I have to wait for the market to be more buyer friendly. So is more bummed out than I am. Hard to be sad when you have a class full of cuties and a host of fur babies and insect babies to tend to.

Aw can't believe u guys are out as well. Don't know what it is about opks either I did another and it's not as dark but the first was like positive. I might do another in the morning. Although af was one day I had a few days of spotting so surely couldn't have o again that's not until nearly end of may my cycle is 32 ish days. I keep getting a stab on the side.hope it wasn't o as not even tried don't want to be out already for the next cycle. Would be yucky while I'm spotting lol

Hey girls so sorry so many af showed up today :nope:
:hugs:
I am not 9/10dpo

I am officially ov today or soon! :wacko:

Body played tricks on my but thank goodness I started testing with Opks when I did as now I have my first ever positive opk and all the symptoms to go with !

I had :sex: last night should i wait till tomorrow night or go both? What would you girls do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->