5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yes at the top. IRL you can see the whole line faintly.

I'm not completely sure on DPO-since we weren't trying this cycle I wasn't tracking. I think AF is due on Sunday or Monday which would put me at 11/12 DPO. My DS was a late implanter at 12 DPO with a BFP at 14. So I don't feel out with it being so faint. Also yesterday was completely negative so at most it is a 24 hour HCG buildup if bean implanted yesterday. We will see

Hey everyone! Popping in late today. A coworker hosted happy hour at her place and we just started gabbing away. I cheated after all of my BFNs and had a weak mojito. I almost threw up after. So hopefully a good sign? But meh.

Nobody is out til af rears her ugly face!!!

KK, I think I see what you are talking about. I know lines that early can be hard to photograph, but I would really caution against holding frers up to the light. Honestly, the brand is going downhill. I've peed on honestly thousands of frers. You used to be able to hold them up to the light, count a line no matter how late it showed up, crack open the case and not get an evap, the stupid antibody strip/ running pink dye was barely noticeable... I'm really starting to hate the brand. Was that your last one though? I would think if you're not getting more for a few days if it's a true line it should darken up nicely. :) FXed. Getting excited to start seeing some BFPs here even if they aren't mine

Kksy I can see it but I. Can't it's one of them where you look to hard it's not there anymore , but there's something catching my eye when I look at it! Good luck hope it's your :bfp:

Dobby wow threw up after mohita! Got to be a :bfp: in the making there!! Good luck I await your later tests girls!

Well I'm out woke up this morning most of the cramping stretching feeling gone, and small blood come away so think this is :witch: rearing her ugly head

But I'm good with that I started this whole process relaxed, ended up obsessed before I actually wanted to be, and I hadn't even had a proper cycle yet so this will be good to see if it's back to normal
Though originally wouldn't have been due on till 21 but with early ov expected to be earlier
Good luck girls hope loads get your :bfp:
:dust: to you all

Joining you in the AF is on her way club. Huge temp drop today. I feel mildly hungover which is so bizarre. I am a lightweight, but not when I ate that much and had one drink with so little alcohol

Hmmm mines gone completely away again, I really don't know what to think, my Opks are getting slightly darker again bloody mirena my hormones must be all over the place!

Your still in Hun though till she's here! I'm not to up on temp drops is that just before af I take it? Hangover feelings after a small drink...still snds promising to me

X

Well I got really sick last night after dinner after feeling nauseous most of the afternoon. Did a dollar store test this morning an nothing. But I think if my temp drop 2 days ago was implantation then I may not have hcg built up enough to show up. All I have are cheapo tests and am saving my digital ones for later. I really hope this is my month...I'm so impatient.

Dobby, how many dpo are you? Your drop could be late implantation, it isn't below the coverline yet.

Mac- your chart is looking promising--Good luck!

Dobby- Like Mac said, you could have a late implanter. Fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow!

Oldermummy- I hope she stays away completely for you!

AFM, feeling this morning like I'm out, not sure why- feel pretty confident that the line yesterday was an evap even though it showed up in the time limit. While I think I would prefer not to be, it is always disappointing. Talked with my hubby this morning. We are going to continue to revisit the idea of trying for a month in January and if we decide not to, then the latest would be July of next year. I know the time will go quickly, but it's been fun getting to obsess these last few days and will be kind of sad to not have that for another year. I'm a bit all over the board with my emotions with all of it lol.

No nausea this morning but it's been primarily hitting me in the afternoon this last week. Have been having some abdominal twinges and cramping but I feel like those are more in my head. TMI- have had diarrhea last night and this morning. Maybe it's just a bug moving through? IDK. I'm out of tests so may get one tomorrow if AF doesn't show but definitely by Monday (when I think she is due).

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

OM hugs. I wish I had insight. I hope your hormones sort themselves out soon! The endless love-hate battle with our hormones. Somedays they are miracles and others they just suck.

Mac, that's definitely a good sign! It took me ... about 40 hours after a mild nausea moment after dinner/ about 12 after I threw up at the smell of dog food. And that pregnancy I had hcg out the wazoo. I was over 5k in the early 4 week, knew when I Oed that month, had an u/s... so I wouldn't stress. Definitely try to hold out and retest! FXed!!!!

I'm 11dpo. Idk. I feel AF incoming. Everything feels more pms than pregnant. I've accepted it's not my month. Almost to the point where I might be sad actually to see a BFP. I have high anxiety so once I make a plan that I am super excited about and it changes then it takes a day or two for me to accept the change. Haha which is so great with kids, right? Just hanging out at my coworker's new place really reminded me how much I want to have a house before my baby, and i'm arguing with my parents because they won't let us do any DIY projects on the house I am renting from them. Plus, I would have been due at the end of Jan. We really should have timed it better anyway so I can be due in the summer.

KK, keep us updated over the weekend/ Monday!

hi guys! hope you have a temp rise tomorrow mac sounds promising! kksy9b it looks like a line at the top but not bottom , hope next ones a bit more stronger!! Well Dobby even if u have your nice house toddlers destroy it lol my living room was decorated last yr and my son has done me a nice picture in green crayon lol he was so proud. its supposed to be one of those washable ones but nope not come off. But sounds like if u didn't get ur bfp this month u can get the house u would love.... well im definitely out massive temp drop and full on af. im still getting weird twinges on my left which is odd and no af cramps. don't know what the twinges would be just trying not to be neurotic about it lol. but surely someones got to get a bfp out of us all so got my fingers xd for you guys x

hi guys! hope you have a temp rise tomorrow mac sounds promising! kksy9b it looks like a line at the top but not bottom , hope next ones a bit more stronger!! Well Dobby even if u have your nice house toddlers destroy it lol my living room was decorated last yr and my son has done me a nice picture in green crayon lol he was so proud. its supposed to be one of those washable ones but nope not come off. But sounds like if u didn't get ur bfp this month u can get the house u would love.... well im definitely out massive temp drop and full on af. im still getting weird twinges on my left which is odd and no af cramps. don't know what the twinges would be just trying not to be neurotic about it lol. but surely someones got to get a bfp out of us all so got my fingers xd for you guys x

Ooop! Little monkey :lol: my son drew some lovely pictures all over our hall i hadn't realised for a while because i just kind of walked in and straight past with the shopping or kids or whatever, then i caught him doing it and turned the light on and low and behold all over the lower half of our walls were now covered in biro beautiful circles of all sizes! :haha:
Fxd for the :bf: for someone x

I loathe the "washable" markers...they are more like permanent markers lol. My DD decided to draw all over our TV once when she was 2 or 3. My DH almost had a heart attack but luckily it was dry erase. I hope after stays away.

Hey guys, I posted this on my journal but didnt get much response so will post it here too. I took this at 9dpo and I think I can see something? but honestly not 100% sure, I keeping seeing it then not! FX'd for all of us!

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 28
Oh no my hubby would go mental if our son drew on the TV :haha: thank goodness it came off!!

Hey wandering I can see something v faint yes! What tests are they? I have posted a number of times and got no reply and...it's heartbreakingly awkward lol

Wandering, I think I see something as well even on my cell phone

Lol yeah I taught Kinder, 1st, 2nd, and 5th so kid mess is nbd. Plus, I have an 8 month old rottweiler Australian shepherd mix who is so destructive. I'm just a planner so if the plan is have a baby, I get sad when I don't get pregnant or lose it or things change. If the plan is to buy a house and I get pregnant, I'll be sad. Just temporarily but extremely. Like SO'S tires were done an hour early today and it just killed my day

Wandering- I can definitely see the start of something! FX it is the start of your BFP!

Got sick again tonight, going to test again in the morning as I drank a lot of water today. We went to the zoo and did a lot of walking, then we had an early Mother's Day dinner as we are supposed to have storms all day tomorrow. My son and dog will be inside all day with little chance to go outside to blow off steam, not fun. :nope:

My son at the zoo today, I have to show the cuteness to everybody.

Attachments

• WP_20150509_025.jpg
    WP_20150509_025.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
Mac- he so sweet! Sounds like you had a nice day- also sounds promising with being sick (isn't it crazy how when you want to be preggo you welcome things like this lol). Good luck for the morning!

AFM, felt nauceous on and off this afternoon but not as intensely as previous days (makes me think a bug this past week?). Got pretty emotional tonight, which has been common since my cycles regulated pp the night before AF starts. So preparing myself to see the witch in the morning. Oh well...I think it is for the best so mentally preparing myself. Hubby is giving me a relaxing day tomorrow for mothers day so will give me some wallow time lol. I know its not over until she shows, but emotionally easier to expect AF to show.

Wishing everyone continued good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->