• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Awww sorry ladies! We had so many promising symptoms. The love-hate of symptom spotting. AF definitely reared her fat head in full force today after some light bleeding yesterday. I'm convinced I had a cp though. TMI, my blood is bright red, stringy, and I have passed a LOT of clots. Very weird bleeding for my usual AF and reminds me a lot of the bleeding I had (not just the flow and consistency, but a milder version of the pain) from my mc back in Jan. Oh wells. I get my house! Well, now I have to wait for the market to be more buyer friendly. So is more bummed out than I am. Hard to be sad when you have a class full of cuties and a host of fur babies and insect babies to tend to.

I'm glad you're OK with it. Buying a house b4 baby is a wise decision but I'm sure either way you would've been ok with it. GL in your home search!

Oldermummy78, we personally dtd everyday for 3 days when I had a smiley on my opk. but most recommend every other day though. i'm guessing if SO could handle, go everyday! :D

started AF spotting cd 25 & 26(12 & 13dpo). I'm out.

14dpo today and had a bit of bright red bleed this morning when i peed and on tp. put on a pad and thought this is already af in full force, 27 cycle days compared to last time's 32.

was expecting bad cramps too as this always, always go with my period. nothing has happened yet, and not a single drop of blood on my pad. there's brown discharge on tp though.

:witch: is teasing me!

EDIT: so i didn't realize that what i had was pink bleeding, and not bright red. i had to google images of pink bleeding(not a pleasant sight i tell ya). still no full blown af for me. but i did have pink bleeding on tp twice today though.

Temp drop below coverline today. Just want AF to stay away until after Zumba this morning. Anybody want to stick together through this cycle for a support group type thing?

Af was due today but my temp stayed elevated. Bfn this morning so I'm out.

:hugs: to everyone that AF has gotten this cycle. I wish you the best for next cycle! And congrats again to the :bfp: that KB got!

Awww sorry ladies! We had so many promising symptoms. The love-hate of symptom spotting. AF definitely reared her fat head in full force today after some light bleeding yesterday. I'm convinced I had a cp though. TMI, my blood is bright red, stringy, and I have passed a LOT of clots. Very weird bleeding for my usual AF and reminds me a lot of the bleeding I had (not just the flow and consistency, but a milder version of the pain) from my mc back in Jan. Oh wells. I get my house! Well, now I have to wait for the market to be more buyer friendly. So is more bummed out than I am. Hard to be sad when you have a class full of cuties and a host of fur babies and insect babies to tend to.

There was so many positive sounding symptoms even I was getting them by the tonne and I hadn't even ovulated!! So strange :confused:

That deffinatly doesn't sound right Dobby maybe get checked out make sure it wasn't a mc in case any things stuck

started AF spotting cd 25 & 26(12 & 13dpo). I'm out.

14dpo today and had a bit of bright red bleed this morning when i peed and on tp. put on a pad and thought this is already af in full force, 27 cycle days compared to last time's 32.

was expecting bad cramps too as this always, always go with my period. nothing has happened yet, and not a single drop of blood on my pad. there's brown discharge on tp though.

:witch: is teasing me!

EDIT: so i didn't realize that what i had was pink bleeding, and not bright red. i had to google images of pink bleeding(not a pleasant sight i tell ya). still no full blown af for me. but i did have pink bleeding on tp twice today though.

Sounds good news maybe our threads 2nd :bfp: time!
Keep us posted hope this is it for you

AF is due tomorrow for me. I tested yesterday and BFN. Not testing today and not until she's late which I'm to the point where I am expecting her because I am not having any symptoms of pg. Countdowntopregnancy.com is saying AF is due Thurs so I may even give it til Friday before I test again (IF the :witch: stays away!)

Sorry to those she got, and congrats to the BFPs :)

AF came during Zumba...fortunately I was prepared. Stupid period.

Alright ... I am 14dpo today, or possibly 12dpo. I tested yesterday and was a stark white BFN with fmu. Today is my birthday, so I refused to test and I only have digi's anyway. I had some spotting on CD31 which would have been either 11dpo/9dpo. ( 2nd possible DPO going off when I FOR SURE ovulated last cycle - didn't do any OPK's or temping so only going off average ovulation day for this cycle) ...

I am not holding out much hope for a BFP, as just 2 cycles ago I was 5 days late before AF showed up. But, started getting tender BBs yesterday, and they are a bit worse today. My one and only symptom this cycle really so far - and it could just be signalling that AF is coming. But, this is where I stand today. If AF doesn't come - or any cramps that signal AF - I will test tomorrow with fmu, but I only have digi's so I am not sure if I would even get a positive or not if I am only 13dpo ... who knows. (The joys of ttc!)

@Silas tested with fmu at 15dpo today too, stark white. Not even a hint. Still no AF. But my longest LP is 32 days. Today is just 29th. My shortest is 27(which happens more often), so I figured I'd test.

Ah, crappy AF.

I have an average 33 day cycle - sometimes longer/shorter. I keep track with an app, but its touch and go. They aren't regular. I used to be able to say that I will get AF between the 20-25 each month. But, after Mirena they have been crazy. I was starting around the 20th, but I have already moved up in to the teens of the month to expect AF. Don't I miss those predictable cycles!

Sending :dust: to you girls
who is left to test then ? I'm back to 1dpo ugh
But at least I know for deffinate where I am now

Af is 1 day late but I'm holding off to see my temp tomorrow b4 I waste another test.

Oh smillie! I don't know how your managing but be better to test tomorrow with fmu for sure!

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"