5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Mac that is weird. Are you thinking of manually overriding it? She got a foxtail in her eye, but it fell our $220 later lol

Hope your feeling better silas...

What dogs do you guys have? Ive 3 rescues 2 collie jack russel crosses and a ginger giant looks like a tiger with his brindle stripes and he is definitely part alsation.

Mac just looked at ur chart on the link i would guess u o'd but u missed a few days and u probably would have had temp dip then as u def are getting an increase. Hopefully the doc will let you know if you did tomorrow

Well me and dh had a right stupid argument one of those over nothing but gets really harsh. Apparently things need to change before we have a baby but all was ok an hr ago and now its all s**t. Regretting the not drinking at the mo lol it will blow over just hate stupid arguments

Still haven't o'ed yet myself, but I was sick the last 2 days with 102F temp and crap so who knows when I will o or not.

Dobby - I hope you caught the egg despite him pulling out. Sorry OH had so much going on and sorry about your mc.
Sunshine - sorry about how things worker out with last cycle :hugs: GL xx

Flueky - Welcome! GL x

Mac - I'm sorry. I completely understand your frustration.
Hope you feel better soon Silas, that's awfully high temp. I have mild UTI right now. I think from :sex: daily. Its only for three days my antibiotic so hopefully it wont interfere with things. I had day 6 of flashing smiley this morning >_< . Anyways, best of luck on ovulating.

Dobby, sorry to hear about poor doggy. That's weird about CB flashing but I know you had a positive opk on the other brand. Hmm, makes me wonder.

I'm sorry to hear that Ms. Sunshine. Hugs. I hope things cool down. I am with you in the where are my drinks club. But it's like you said, it'll blow over. Hugs hugs hugs.

We have two dogs, two cats, and a snake. Thankfully, he's an animal nut like me. I have a sable Sheltie that is 5 and I, shamefully admit, bought her through a backyard breeder after my first pregnancy loss and a failed dog adoption. The second is an Australian Shep/ Rottweiler mix that we adopted a week before Christmas. And by we, I mean me hahahaha. He was so pissed I adopted her, but then he came home and was like ok she is freaking cute.

Flueky, boo! I know that feeling! Been there, treated that! Haha. Did you let them know you were ttc? I'm sure you'll be fine though. The dog is fine. She's still rubbing at it, but not showing signs it's in there.

I'm sorry to hear that Ms. Sunshine. Hugs. I hope things cool down. I am with you in the where are my drinks club. But it's like you said, it'll blow over. Hugs hugs hugs.

We have two dogs, two cats, and a snake. Thankfully, he's an animal nut like me. I have a sable Sheltie that is 5 and I, shamefully admit, bought her through a backyard breeder after my first pregnancy loss and a failed dog adoption. The second is an Australian Shep/ Rottweiler mix that we adopted a week before Christmas. And by we, I mean me hahahaha. He was so pissed I adopted her, but then he came home and was like ok she is freaking cute.

Flueky, boo! I know that feeling! Been there, treated that! Haha. Did you let them know you were ttc? I'm sure you'll be fine though. The dog is fine. She's still rubbing at it, but not showing signs it's in there.
It was kind of embarrassing. It was this old male doctor too. Haha. Yeah, I made sure I let him know. I think only 3 days, I should be fine anyways. I love my little furbaby, can't stand when something is wrong. She'll look so pitiful. Oh well. I think DH and I are gonna chill out tonight and watch TV. I'll update tomorrow on opk. How are you and SO, Dobby?

We're ok. Ish. He's said at least three times this week that he feels like everything is falling to pieces at work and with family, so he just needs me to keep putting the cray in a box and be there when he needs me/ give him space when he needs it. Tonight is a space day. I honestly think the instability with his family and work is just too much pressure on him, but he doesn't know how to share the loss with me.

We're ok. Ish. He's said at least three times this week that he feels like everything is falling to pieces at work and with family, so he just needs me to keep putting the cray in a box and be there when he needs me/ give him space when he needs it. Tonight is a space day. I honestly think the instability with his family and work is just too much pressure on him, but he doesn't know how to share the loss with me.
I'm sure it must be hard. Its bad enough when one is failing. Glad you can be there for him. Sorry things didn't work out last night. :hugs:

Hugs. Thanks. Just trying to self sooth. Getting pretty good at it haha. Which is why things are getting better with SO. He can see how much better I am at it, which allows him to focus on himself and his issues. I asked him today what I can do to help destress him, and he just smiled and said to keep doing what I'm doing. But you know, whatever will be shall be. He's not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere, and neither are my ovaries and uterus so. :)

A snake omg lol had a friend who had snakes and spiders freaked me out lol . More the spiders theyre evil.

Ah sounds like things are getting better just a shame he is having family and work problems at same time. Yeah we are ok now think he is stressed from work from doing over time and then he is doing shifts which he doesnt want to do but not got much choice. Just does my head in that he would use having a baby ir not to win an argument

Men :nope:

I think when our OH's think of babies they probably think more of the $$ signs than the joy. and that's okay, because someone has to. I mean, not always I am sure but I bet it sits on the back of their mind and eats at them until they are stressed and vulnerable and then it just comes out like a bomb in all the wrong ways, you know? I know my DH is a mess when stressed out and would probably say something stupid like not having another and of course its going to hit you where it hurts because if he isn't willing then obviously you can't really have another ..
Sorry sunshine. I'm sure he will come around and apologize especially if you think its due to stress.

Agreed. I picture The Backup Plan movie where the guy is making pancakes and freaking out about baby costs. SO and I make enough to live comfortably with a kid OR a house. So I know that kills him. Too dang bad! You'll love your baby and it'll all work out. The bills will get paid and there will be food ;)

My snake is a ball python. He is incredibly sweet. Has never snapped at anybody. My mom says she won't babysit our baby if I don't get rid of him though. =\

And my temp was 97.68 today with a flashing smile so no O for me. The positive up and ups are fading though, but still are near posutive. Reminding me why I hate them.

Went to the doctor today and found out I have PCOS. I'm starting on metformin and hopefully that works for me. At least this explains why I can't shed this weight no matter what I do.

hey ladies...please help. Oh BD the morning before ovulation. im 6 days late but negative hpt!!!all my igns point toward pregnant!!!! Thre nights ago i SSWORE up and down im starting AF but never came......What do you guys think?also lotion/white discharge(sorry TMI)

Mac, I am so sorry to hear that! Hugs!!! But at least now your doctor's know so they can help you properly.

Tai, are you sure of when you ovulated? And by sure I mean confirmed with temping? You could have ovulated later than you think or you could just be taking longer to build up hcg. In any case, if you test negative tomorrow I would call your doctor. I know my gyn advises to test the day of, then again a week later, and if it is negative both times then to come in. If that exam yields nothing, they stop worrying unless your af is Mia for three months.

SO and a I had an amazing chat which ended in some very sweet BD. :) I'm back in the game! If i stop getting stupid flashing smiles.

How is everybody today?

Mac, I'm sorry to hear that but glad Dr figured it out and hopefully now you can get your bfp.

Dobby, that's great :)

AFM, I had 8th day of flashing smiley. I will test tomorrow, but I don't think I will test anymore this month. Will just wait for AF if that elusive solid smiley never comes. It'll be alright though :)

woo hoo dobby

mac did she say how long it will be before it helps you o? hope you are in with a shot this cycle.

yeah men silas. he's a lot better now i think. probably didnt help last cycle getting bfps then no bfps. they dont do blood here so early so the the doc thought i was just late but after showing her my chart she said was probably a chemical so that probably didnt help. he said he was ok but he is a bottler. looks like he is working nights tho next week whe im probably o'ing so when he is sleeping in the afternoon im gonna have to wake him while my son naps so hes going to feel a bit used this cycle lol

The Dr called this morning with the results from my cd21 bloodwork. My progesterone level was .7 and so I am starting clomid next cycle. Everything else came back normal so they believe PCOS is the culprit. Not sure if this is a for sure diagnosis or not but I am glad I have some answers and a plan. I'm out this cycle for sure though since I haven't ovulated.

Mac - kind of in the same boat as you right now :hugs: glad your getting some help.

glad you found out silas, at least you can start a fresh next cycle and you should o now you're on clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->